OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I'm glad I made all your hearts swoon! I needed to smile.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

New rooster in the hen-house!!!!!!!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Think there could be a hen fight over this one!

• Alyson

Friend just posted this on face book!!! Thought you lot just might like it.

• marywh

Oh, do we have to go there just yet? Have to get through ds wedding first. Saw the bridesmaids dresses today, they do indeed look like a table cloth, and theyre Really short. Oh well only 5 months to go.....

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I found more stupid people today! They're everywhere!!!!!

• marywh

Ditto that!!!!!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Hey girls..........why didn't you tell them to STFU.......haven't you learned anything from the "Hooligans"........sometimes you have to forget your a lady, and take the gloves off.......

Veggy, you needed me, Granny, and Chevy with you......the 3 Amigo's would have taken care of those 2.....,,,,,,,,

Mary.......she never was a friend.......

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Ducky----im goin to PA on Monday....Im gonna take care of who ever is bothering our Veggy....wanna come?I know i could use your help BUT if you cannot make it Ill handle it with one hand tied behind my back.Ill scare the shit out of them with my mask on.ha.

• duckyb1

What part of Pa Granny.....were a friggin big State........just heard I 81 and 322 had a propane tank explode on it......hopefully that isn't the way your going..fire destroys the roadway and the bridge supports.......maybe not too bad, but it sure looked it on TV

• FireKracker

Ill be in Honesdale for about 10 days.....not far from Veggy....the big town nearby is Scranton...

Can you come??????

You know how much I want to see you Ducky......And Veggy could use your help....please try....Im not leavin NJ till Monday....

• Alyson

Ducky, Veggy and Granny, I'm coming in September. Love to help with stupid and really would love to see you all - not that you lot are stupid. I am so excited about this trip.

• duckyb1

That is about a 2 to 3 hour ride I think....remember passing that exit on the way to PSU with my daughter when we went to see my grandson....a little far to do it alone.....I am horrible doing directions by myself. I do great driving to the shore cause been doing it for years.......

• FireKracker

Ducky---can u bring someone with you....pretty please......

Alyson---where are you gonna be in Sept?....I sure hope we can meet somewhere....im such a bigshot with makin plans and im not even driving anymore but ill get there...my GD is the best...

• marywh

I'll come get you Ducky!!!Ill just tell dh I have to take a friend someplace, and then I wont come back home for 4 days.

• duckyb1

So your going from the 14th to the 24th right.........

• Alyson

My niece's kitten watching over the chooks.

• FireKracker

Ducky----the 13th to the 23....

• FireKracker

Oh Mary----u are so funny....you can come ya know!!!!

• duckyb1

Lol

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

Lurking and laughing.

• gmafoley

lemur

• gmafoley

smell

Ok I really got to get back to work - hope these pics give you a few chuckles for the day!!!!

• duckyb1

Gma.....adorable......if all commercials were with dogs, I would go to the fridge and bathroom during the program , instead of during the commercial.....lol

• veggy

good one!

• duckyb1

Veg......exactly where are you in Pa.......I think you told me before, but since I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning, remembering what you said would be a joke.

• marywh

Just exactly what is happening to this thread? I know Veggys got her Lays, and Someone must be busy with the cure guy...Come on, whos got him? And we havnt puffed or clucked in ages...and the asp. is getting slimy again.....

• FireKracker

im here...still itchy.

• marywh

Im glad somebody is. Did you win at poker last night? I used to play 5 card draw on the computer everyday. It gets addicting-not real money. I dont gamble well. Ive only been once and that was about 6 wks. ago when we went to the Hard Rock in Fla. It was fun but I lost forty $ and quit. I dont like losing money.

• veggy

Im here. I had a pity party for myself earlier. Cried myself into exhaustion.