OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

No==can u print it proud>cuz i know I couldn't

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

sorry Camille, I do not know how to print the or even to find the photo again, but it was cool! maybe someone else will know.  I saw it on AOL I think and they said the photographer had boosted his reputation for creativity.

I am not as good on certain internet stuff!!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

LOL cool picture - Jurassic Park meets wedding???

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Love it....

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245

Alyson, wish I had a "like" button - I could have used that bird today Wink

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Is this large enough? I know its not a bird but it will do.

• camillegal

Proud----Veggy took care of it----yea Veg

And Alyson has it's foe--what is happening---having pictures of things that we fear??? LOL

• gmafoley

I like this dragon better - My daughter makes them for the grandkids (her two boys and my son's daughter) and their friends:

dragon

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Gma....adorable........love it.....

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

Gma, my nephew would LOVE that!  Too cute!

• duckyb1

I have grand kids who would love that........

• camillegal

That is so cute, and it looks cuddly, I would like it. I srill sleep with a cuddle pillow--go on laugh I don't care--I use one of my grandson's now cuz they do wear out and now my GF sent me one. And I use that too.

• duckyb1

Cami.......aahhhhhhh, that is cute......just think.....something to cuddle with, and you don't have to "put out"..,,,,,,,and I don't meant thee cat...........lol, lol

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Gma, do you have any idea where she got the pattern? I wouldn't mind having one for myself.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

that is adorable!  I do not knit much but think I could do that!

• gmafoley

Wren it was pintrest = crochet dragon

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Great big I LIKE IT.

• gmafoley

Just wanted to share my outhouse with any potty mouths here *wink**wink*

outhouse

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726

how cool is thar

• marywh

I love it...Question is-do you still use it????

• camillegal

Oh my gosh that view is priceless---Is this taken from u'r home?

• gmafoley

Yes and yes - when we are working down in our workshop, it is a big climb to the house, so the outhouse is there incase we can't make it to the real potty.   Main problem is no door - so you can sit with a view LOL hopefully no flashing the neighbors.  I think I need to fix it up a bit and put a new seat on it - the spiders kinda freak me out but the boys use it alot.

• marywh

no snakes? That would be the thing for me. I can deal with spiders.

• veggy

My grandparents had one of those. I remember using it. They finally got a bathroom in 1973. Yep, you read that right. They had a bucket for in the house. Als; took a bath in a galvanized tub. They would set it up in the kitchen.

• camillegal

Veggy 1973---OMG---OMG

• duckyb1

Veggy....love it, and the kids today think they have it tough....they have no idea,,,,,,,I had a wringer washer, big cloth diapers, 1bathroom for 8 people 6 of them "little crumb grabbers" in a 3 bedroom house with 2 sets of bunk beds in 1 room, and in another room 1 more set. Many of my neighbors with 2 kids used that room as a closet...lol.....when you opened the dresser drawer you had to sit on the bottom bunk, or you could not get in the drawer......lol........my kitchen was so small and narrow I was shocked that my kids were not born with flat heads from my belly being squished between the kid running behind me and the table, and the sink I was in front of...

Today the baby has its own finished bedroom, complete with a monitoring system that you can see from anywhere within 100 mile...lol......my kids 1st year was spent in a bassinet, then a crib, at the foot of my bed, where I could hear every sound they made......and if I did not hear anything for a minute or two, I was out of that bed in a flash......

They were the good old days......is it possible we were being "toughened up" for what we are facing today.........oh we'll my trip down memory lane has ended.....back to the real world.....hugs

• veggy

My mother had the wringer washer when I was a baby up till I was 13. We didn't have a tub either. we took a bath in a galvanized tub just like my grandparents.   I forgot what year my father finally hooked up the tub.

My granparents had 8 kids in a two bedroom house. How they got together is still a mystery to me. There was a kitchen and a livingroom. Granpa was a coal miner. They didn't have money. They raised their own chickens and geese. What a way of life.

We complain if we don't have out own bedroom or a second bathroom. My grandma lived into her 90's. She was strong woman. I miss her.

• gmafoley

Anyone every get their hair stuck in the wringer when helping grandma with her wash?? After that, my mom put a bowl over my head and cut off all my hair around the outside of the bowl. my Grandma had a clawfoot tub and an ice box to put cold thing in. They would put the ice in from the outside, when they delivered and then Gma would put her stuff in from a door in the kitchen. My bedroom was in the washroom - everyone came in to do their laundry - That sucked when I was a teen and wanted privacy.

• veggy

My uncle would't go to the barber to get his hair cut. So my grandmother put a bowl on his head and cut around it. He went. Lesson learned.