OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Cam you made a suggestion about wearing make-up a few posts back, I still wear foundation and blush but havnt quite figured out how to do the eyes since I cant see anything with out my glasses and cant quite bring myself to ask dh with help with that.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Mary, so you do not trust your hubs artistic skills?  He might be more skilled than you give him credit for~~

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

I can't see either Mary--but I use a mag. mirror 10X for my eyes--except they really look bad looking that close, then just apply it regularly--Do u still have lashes and brows cuz if u do just do what u normally do, just make it look as natural as u can.

• marywh

Nope, His idea of looking nice is blue jeans and a pocket t-shirt, and he has a beard so he doesnt worry about his face.

• marywh

and no I dont have lashes or eyebrows, I cant get the eyebrows right, ever.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

posted this 'just because' I did.

• camillegal

Alyson Love it of course.

OK Mary eyebrows and lashes are tricky--if u never did this before it's hard to do. U can buy stencils for eye brows and draw them in and then cover with the wax they provide so the don't come off, but again it's not easy ( don't think) cuz with nothing to go on it's hard to get them BOTH the exact same way, now if u've used false lashed before could probably do it again, but if not again they can look sill if not done ezactly right soo unless u have someone to help u or u know how then u have to wait til somethong starts coming in then it's much easier to add to brows and lashes to make them look right and longer I can explain how to put brows in without a stencil if u've done this before that's not so bad to do---but Mary like I said if u never have then it's not that simple. I know i didn't help hahaha

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

Here is a video that may help with eyebrows. She also has videos for lashes and tying scarves. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=lQmyRe0Zc0w&desktop_uri=/watch?v=lQmyRe0Zc0w

• Alyson

• camillegal

Alyson oh so true.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I know this is weird but it made me laugh and think all at the same time!  Unfortunately, I feel like that hippo right now.. 

hippo exercise

• proudtospin

Well anything that make you laugh, works on me as well!  Baby blue unicorn?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• marywh

hysterical.

• camillegal

OMG funny.

• proudtospin

well I can not eat chicken tonight, it would be like...eating a pet!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

I look like that Hippo......

• phgraham

Hey, that's a riceraseserousotops! I love the horn and belly and cute little knees. However, veggy's backwards chicken has totally creeped me out. (Eew)

• proudtospin

you got to get used to veggie humor!  it sort of grows on you! like all the dumb stuff here

• veggy

Are you calling me dumb?

• wintersocks
    wintersocks Member Posts: 434

Veggy,

The stuff that you post is just so funny! Makes me laugh every time. And today's been a horrid day!

Thanks!!

• veggy

Someone appreciates me. (sniff)

• proudtospin

veggie you are just veggie! not dumb but unique in your humor! 

• veggy

NOOOOOO!!! Now I am unique. Next you'll call me insane.

• veggy

Go ahead... call me insane. I can take it.

• proudtospin

and your computer skills are ....creative!

• Alyson

For Veggy, your not insane, I think your are quite normal.

• Alyson

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

It took me 5 minutes to realize those were backward chickens crawling over the floor. Man my brain is fried.

• phgraham

Lol, too funny!