OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Is that why I have a potty mouth?

I hate vegetables.even now but i do have to eat them.

• ChickaD
    ChickaD Member Posts: 971

I started losing my hair yesterday...ugh

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

All this talk of hair and now I can't get it out of my head.

She asks me why
    I'm just a hairy guy
    I'm hairy noon and night
    Hair that's a fright
    I'm hairy high and low
    Don't ask me why
    Don't know
    It's not for lack of break
    Like the Grateful Dead
    Darling

Gimme head with hair
    Long beautiful hair
    Shining, gleaming,
    Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
    Shoulder length or longer
    Here baby, there mama
    Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
    Flow it, show it
    Long as God can grow it
    My hair

Let it fly in the breeze
    And get caught in the trees
    Give a home to the fleas in my hair
    A home for fleas
    A hive for bees
    A nest for birds
    There ain't no words
    For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
    Of my...

Flow it, show it
    Long as God can grow it
    My hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
    Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
    Oily, greasy, fleecy
    Shining, gleaming, streaming
    Flaxen, waxen
    Knotted, polka-dotted
    Twisted, beaded, braided
    Powdered, flowered, and confettied
    Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

Oh say can you see
    My eyes if you can
    Then my hair's too short

Down to here
    Down to there
    Down to where
    It stops by itself

They'll be ga ga at the go go
    When they see me in my toga
    My toga made of blond
    Brilliantined
    Biblical hair

My hair like Jesus wore it
    Hallelujah I adore it
    Hallelujah Mary loved her son
    Why don't my mother love me?

Flow it, show it
    Long as God can grow it
    My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
    Flow it, show it
    Long as God can grow it
    My hair

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Alyson, was that about hair?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

I must look out the LP, it is in the cupboard somewhere.

• camillegal

I knew it Alyson I was singing the words hahaha. I remember when I was younger and I liked the song from Fame because when u'r young and healthy that how u feel--it was so UP. hahaha

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

ChickaD just made my sis some head scarves. You want me to make you one? Just tell me your favorite colors. And I will get to it.

• ChickaD

Miss Gma...tha t would be WONDERFUL.....and so meaningful to me you sweetheart♥ Favorite coIor is purple! I will pm you my address!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

The Letrozole kills your hair.......mine keeps falling out, and I had full thick hair......not anymore........plus some of the other meds don't help.......statin, and BP meds.....would love to go off those 2, but sure my Cardio would have a hissy fit, since I already had a heart attack......nothing done at the time other then meds.....it was a small artery, so no stent cause it was too small, but completely clogged.......he said another artery would take over......WHATEVER.....all I know is I am tired of cleaning up hair........a friggin St. Bernard would not shed as much.......hate my hair.....hate my hair.........could that be a song too

HATE MY HAIR

HATE MY HAIR

BUT HOW CAN I HATE WHAT IS HARDLY THERE

THERE IS SOME ON THE PILLOW

SOME ON THE FLOOR

SOME IN THE SINK, AND

SOME IN THE DRAWER

IT'S IN THE BRUSH

IT'S IN THE COMB

THE BIRDS WANT IT TO MAKE A HOME

THANK YOU CANCER

YOU JUST KEEP GIVING

BUT WHAT THE HELL

AT LEAST I'M LIVING...........AMEN.......done

• ChickaD

What is Letrozole for?

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

Duckydarling, I LOVE your song! I shaved my head a few weeks ago when it started coming out in clumps. Some of the little short pieces are still falling out all over everything and other parts are still growing. Somewhat like a mangy shorthaired dog. Very attractive. I'll go back to sleep now. Still feel like the FedEx truck rolled over me.

• duckyb1

It is the genetic for Femara......an AI for estrogen positive cancers........was doing Femara, fell into the donut hole and the cost was astronomical per 90 day supply actually was 4 times more.......the SE's from this "devil pill" are wicked for some......hair loss, dry skin, joint aches, weight gain, trigger fingers, thinning bones....hot flashes..(only 1 that I did not get).......,;but never got them during menopause either............went from a "period" to nothing overnight....had not one symptom I had gone through it....one month no period at 56, and that was it.....GONE! DONE OVER WITH.......got stuck with a lot of pads, and tampons....lol

• ChickaD

Miss Phyllotiredsleepingbeauty....I have hair falling out and all those short pieces are gettng in my eyes..ouch......sleep well.

• duckyb1

At night I use lip balm for dry lips before bed........I wake up looking like a bad imitation of Groucho Marx......

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

I remember the hair song, had it on a 45....Phil, you and I must have been hit with the same truck-Im going back to bed too...

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

Mary, the same damn truck comes by on a 3 week cycle. I'm going to order us something fun to be delivered next time. They can at least throw us a package as they roll over us.

• ChickaD

OMG -- my truck is coming this week -- PLEASE send me something fun and not poopy -- literally !!!!

• FireKracker

What would u like Chicky.

Ducky knows the fedX guy...

Ducky..now be a nice sista and send chicke what ever she wants.

Ok?

• camillegal

Oh OH I loved my Fed-Ex man--his name was Vito and he delivered to my home and work and when he's bring something to my home after he foud out I had cancer--I lived in a condo uit and he could leave everthing downstairs===he's bring it right to my door and put it on my chair or floor whatever the size--he was so adorable and he would never ever drive over anybody--now my GF in FL was chasing the dame truck and it turned and she got hit--we sti tease her--she's 75 and runing she said what was I thinking, I don't run anymore whp good thing it was going reslly slo--she got s broken hip and side things. So OK u can use that description.

GMA how nice of u to make and send a scarf for Chicky--we all seem to like purple--a lot and Chicky and Phylobling don't forget to wear big blingy earrings with u'r scarves or hats or nothing, put some make-up on but not alot so it looks natural--when u feel like going out--Sometimes I'd wear abaseball cap that was all sequins, red or purple and big earrings to match Cuz I did work the first 4 months so I had to come up with kinky ideas (for me) but now that I think of it I didn't do the pink thing--just a lot of bling in a lot of colors--and I've stayed with bling every since hahaha I went to chemo every week for like 2 yrs and it was always a guess what color I was going to wear so I had to be creative, as new people came in they went right along,

OK it sounds llike everything is under control right now and Chevy has all her chicks in a row. So good

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Made a pass by my computer on the way to the kitchen to get some yummy crackers, that and chocolate donuts were the only thing that tasted good today. On my way back to bed, you figure today was the day for my cable to be out, no good movies, so I slept all day. Maybe back later.

• ChickaD

Miss Mary...I slept all day today too....we had a picnic yesterday here at our house and I think I over did it....truck came early...lol

Gma's scarf will be my first! Laughing

• FireKracker

No wonder u sistas are up all nite ya kin

You sleep all day.lol

I try to stay busy but my back is stopping me...

Been doin my exercises all day and I'm still in pain...gonna rain tonite and tomorrow..boy does my body talk????can you hear it screaming?

I used to say that when I danced all nite...my feet are screaming...now it's the back,the LE an even my tummy hurts where I had the surgery...

Enuf...end of rant....

• camillegal

Rant away Granny---we all do.

• gmafoley

ChickaD - Purple it is - i think I have some left - I made my sister these two:

The purple one is reversible with another lavender that isn't showing in this pic... Trying to finish my sis's red, white and blue one and made a huge error - seam ripper - I hate you!!! not a good time to sew I guess - going to go watch a show then off to bed.. 

scarves

• ChickaD

They are beautiful!

• shinning_like_me
    shinning_like_me Member Posts: 9

Laughingvery funny.Is this a vodoo she is asking you to do???????

• gmafoley

ChickaD - I have some more of the purple fabric - you want one like that and do you want it reversible? or just onesided?

• ChickaD

Reversable if not too much trouble !!!! Laughing

• camillegal

Shining I love u'r hair coloring. It's so pretty.