OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

That attack on princess was totally uncalled for on this thread. This thread has nothing to do with the other stuff, so dont go making trouble where there is none, please. Its seriously starting to annoy me.

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731

Mary wh     I agree with you!!!!!!  Jan

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

GMA it had to be chickens, no ducks in a row, or elephants hold each others tails--chickens--This is a great thread so let's just keep things that way-I have spoken and I'm old.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Thank you my sistas.

I would like to say more but I betta not.

Xoxo kantalope

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• marywh

Ok my little clucksters, Im off to Fla. in the morning for a week-end trip. Have heard the cure guy is lurking there. Off to find him on the beaches of North Fla. Will be back Monday. Dh wont let me take my computer.

• veggy

• veggy

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

That's better Now you are making me smile and laugh! Thanks thanks thanks!

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Wurm.....this message is directed only to you. I don't post here but Granny was so upset about your comments that I decided to read for myself. How dare you come on to this thread

that has absolutely nothing to do with your comments. First of all, Granny is one of the most loving and supportive people on these threads. And for your information, I was the one to contact her first about leaving the other thread. I am not a dog that will follow

anyone unless I deam it the thing to do. The issue you are referring to is done and dusted and you have only come here to cause trouble. Shame in you!!!!!!

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Ducky..PS.....ditto from me regarding everything you said about AJ.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

The chorus leader, thats me, says ok chooks lets start singing in chorus again.

And come on chooks we have to search for the cure guy. Remeber chooks chatter together sharing their problems that's what we do and try to have a bit of fun on this thread.

I am just about to make a brew. Its cold here and I am feeling rather low and really need something to make me smile.

• veggy

Hello Alyson! Lets hope we find the cure guy. Until then let's keeping posting funny things.

Hugs!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Veggy, I so agree with you!

• veggy

Thank you Chabba!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

It's a rule.  Only funny stuff on this thread!!  We all depend on funny (even us lurkers here!!)

• Alyson

• Alyson

These guys are The Cure but I don't know

• marywh

Well I will certainly be on the look-out for him this week-end. We are going on the ghost hunt in St. Augustine maybe Ill find him there.

• Alyson

Wonder who this is????

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731

That poor chicken doesn't look a bit happy.  I think I'd stay away from it.

Going to town tomorrow; there's plenty of stupid hanging around there.  I'll look for cure guy, but don't hold your breath.  J

• marywh

Off to bed, hope everybody has a good week-end, I will be searching high and low... Be back Monday...

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I will search for the cure guy tomorrow - half day 4am-8am and then the DH has to go to the coast for 3 jobs.  I am going to go along and search for him and start writing my memories down before I lose all of them.  

• camillegal

GMA I've already lost them--memories that is. That chicken looked frightening, but I like the cat I'm very partial to cats--since I have my Katie-Kat and we have Sox our big dog that's a sweetheart and is afraid of my Katie. hahaha

• Merlcat
    Merlcat Member Posts: 122

Ok I was up until 4 am then fell asleep until 6:05. No, I'm not on any b/c or other drugs. I am SO disappointed in my 2 younger children that I can't even begin to start the rant. Laziness and complacency seems to have settled in my house. I could just cry. I know my mind is skewed because I am so tired but I am truly feeling like a complete failure raising my kids- ........sniffle, sob, sob

Really messed up that I'm too tired, pissed , disappointed etc to even talk or write about things!

• camillegal

Merlcat like I said it passes, I used to say I want no credit or blame for how my kids turn out I did my best. And they are fine now as adults--it took time but they're both in their 40's and great so things happen, but that doesn't mean it's u'r fault.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

This has got to be the cure guy!!!

• camillegal

Garden he's got to be, just looking at him makes me smile.Kiss

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

he does make my heart race just a tad....wow

• veggy