OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Scottie...you forgot veggy...don't start with her..she will give you a 3 word comment..

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Proud I ordered my chalk with 4 colors and it was 9.99 a while ago from Beauty Boutique and have been pkaying with it for a while--Love it and it just washes out. It's so easy to use, A while back I wanted to dye my hair like that, but then I found the chalk and it was the perfect solution for me and cheap. LOL And then I had this silly idea to match my nail polish with my chalk so a while back I got a bunch of colors and did that too. It's fun being quirky, I always have been--it started with my crazy reading glasses yrs ago when I worked. It was fun.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Me?

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Wore those shoes on my hot date with my Pilot last night......he took me around the world in about 10 minutes, and I kept my shoes on the whole time......just my shoes...LOL, LOL, LOL

• camillegal

Oh Ducky u rascal u---I think that what really attracted that pilot u'r shoes and how they stay on u'r dainty feet.

• veggy

Naughty Ducky!

• FireKracker

Oh ducky...you didn't!!!!!what color? Mine(the few I have left )one is red and the other one is silver....

And your pilot showed up...nice....

Does he have a brother?

Tell veggy to post a pic. Of your pilot.

• duckyb1

I can share..........lol, lol.......FLY ME TO THE MOON AND LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS...................lol, lol

• duckyb1

Speaking of moons.......don't forget to look at it tonight.....it is the Supermoon....

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Ducky....you really are naughty...lol...could you make that two brothers ha ha ha ....

since Granny is older than me, I should get the younger one ...💃

• FireKracker

That moon is gonna be the largest moon for this year and its in the sign of Capricorn.

7:30am eastern standard time.

Capricorn people should be extra careful with their teeth and bones during the next few days.

Should be very I the resting for everyone..ill be lookin for it.

• FireKracker

This dumb iPad.

The full moon is gonna be the largest and brightest one of the year

It's in the sign of Capricorn and it will be at 7:30 eastern standard time.

Please if anyone can really see it let me know.

I'm gonna try but I live in a bldg.that blocks everything.

All full moons make people go a little crazy.

You got a story please share.

• Scottiee1

Granny, maybe that's why I told my DH to F.....off as he was pissing me off ....then he bought me flowers.....lol..... We're both crazy but now I have something to blame it on.

If I start howling tonight....he better run for the hills...ha ha ha

• camillegal

Oh I did forget about the moon tonight and it's tru (to me) that a full moon brings out alot of strange things. I hope it clears up to see it, it's starting to clear up now.

• duckyb1

Oh I got a good one......I read one time that during the full moon a woman is more amorous......you get my drift......well stupid me shared this with Vincente......every month he would sing.."WHEN THE MOON HITS YOUR EYE LIKE A BIG PIZZA PIE, THAT'S AMORIE"........of course I would answer......." Your not Dean Martin, and the answer is "NO"..........worked every time.......lol

• camillegal

hahahaha and THE STARS START TO SHINE LIKE U'VE HAD TO MUCH WINE---now if u'r PILOT is around Bwhahahaha

• duckyb1

BELLS WILL RING, TING -a -LING - a -ling, TING - a - LING AND YOU'LL SING VITA BELLA

• Scottiee1

Oh Ducky, I think I'll hear you howling tonight all the way from Toronto....lol

• veggy

2 pilots!

• Scottiee1

Hey Veggy, there are three of us!!!!!! One more please.

• veggy

Choose one!

• duckyb1

Can I have 2.........lol......

Scottie LMAO...my husband died 21 years ago.......if I can swing this there will be big time howling.............Guess I'll have to settle for the 2 Pilots....

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Heck with just two Ducky - take all 4!!! that would be a party I would come to *wink wink**

• Scottiee1

Granny's going to be sooooo jealous if I give you two. That means nothing left for her. Ah, she's got all the men she plays poker with lol....ok, two for you, done deal.

• veggy

These men?

• Scottiee1

Veggy...ha ha ha ...but where is Granny...lol

• veggy

• gmafoley

Veggy I do that every morning - Monday-Friday - Doc gave me nuvigil for that...

• gmafoley

• Scottiee1

GMa.......soooo cute