OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Kath so true--I love cats.

Oh those shoes aren't just hight they are ginormous spikes---Grannie at least they are u'r color.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Alyson, Love the shoes.  Oh to think that I loved to wear heels, the higher the better.  Now my feet rebel if I even look at them.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

monday

or

monday

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Mornin' y'all!!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Yes it's another day and the topic is still the shoes.ha.

Alyson I thought you didn't know how I feel about pink.

Oh how I'm so lookin forward to meet you...now more then ever.

And veggy too.

I'm gonna bring a bat with me.

I love love love those spikes.yeah I wore them.danced all nite in them too.Last year I wore a 3 inch heel a d danced all nie.i was in bed for 2days afterwards.i couldn't walk.

I have to wear a 2inch wedge now.grrrrr.freekin PT asked to see my shoes after I had surgery and she almost died.soo 10 pr.or more are gone.

Alyson do you know exactly when you are comin to PA?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

grannydukes'  bat...

• FireKracker

Veggy...stinker...there is a word for you in Italian it's a scutch(sp)...if anyone knows what that means please keep it to yourself..

• Hortense
    Hortense Member Posts: 718

Have they really found the cure for stupid? I really need to buy some of it. I could use a dose and I know a lot of people who are in far more dire need of it also. I live in a summer resort and we get some lulus here each year.

Like the guy who drove into these a few days ago:

PHOTO CREDIT: Kelly Jivanelli

Cold Cap user - kept my hair

• FireKracker

One person did all that?

• Hortense
    Hortense Member Posts: 718

Yup. He apparently was weaving down the road after a few too many - in the middle of the day no less - and suddenly veered across two lanes and plowed into them. Luckily he didn't take any people out as well. Imagine explaining this to an insurance agent. Here's the amusing blurb that went with this photo.

Weird News: Car Plows into Crowd ... of Dinosaurs

Turns Out a Nissan Killed the Dinosaurs

A driver accidentally smashed into several dinosaur statues Tuesday afternoon at Yesterday's Treasures, a statue store on County Road 39 in Southampton, turning what were once proud edifices to the Paleolithic into piles of dust and sharp teeth.

Mike, a manager at the store who would only give his first name, said a man driving a small Nissan lost control.

"He drove through a bunch of dinosaurs, and then hit some cows," Mike said.

We bet nobody's ever said a sentence like that before.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Maybe we should pass this out to all the stupid people we come across!

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Very annoying!

• FireKracker

Oh veggy..take cover...there is a storm comin(if its not there yet)

Take cover...ice and rain.

We are getting it too

The sun is shining along with thunder and lightening.

magical full moon...oh yeah.could have fooled me.

• camillegal

Hortense I like the crashed dinos--OMG he must have been drunk--well at least it wasn't people I wonder if he thought he was entering the world that Time Forgot. Stupid is as stupid does.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Ok Im baaaack...Unfortunately I did not get a lead on the cure guy-but did have fun looking for him.As usual you guys were so busy while I was gone it will take me forever to catch up.I do love the dino pictures.But have started there and reading backwards.Will be back later-this is like reading a book...

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Love the dinosaurs, Hortense.

Granny, get to New York on the 30th August. Going to Boston on the 1st then driving to Pottsville on the 3rd. So we must make plans. It has crossed my mind to find something pink to wear just for you!!! But no I don't think so but would love a suitable teeshirt which I will look into.

To any of the Philly girls do hope to have a look around there as well. Also want to get to Gettysburg.  Planning is such fun.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Big storm.......,sunny now.....go figure

• Alyson

This is for Granny ( and anyone who might like it). This is from a leading designer here.

• marywh

Oh Alyson, those are stunning-lol-I will put those into the possibles for ds wedding.

• camillegal

Big storm here too--just getting over-my Katie-Kat just came back from hiding.

All right If I could wear shoes ike that I most definitely would--Honest those are so cute with the right outfit. I always picture the whole picture Oh well.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

they need a totally new outfit, they deserve one

then again, I would fall on my face in them

• FireKracker

Yes Alyson...I could wear them.love them.A d yes we have to make a plan for when u come in....Where will u be in NY? And how long will u be there?A d then pa.for how long?OMG you just might get to see lots of sistas if you plan this thing right.I have an extra tee shirt that says Focktober..do you want one?

• Alyson

Granny what size is it - I would love one, was looking on line to see if I could get something. Always thought that if I met you would need a special tee shirt.

Why have we gone to bold!!!???

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731

Bold?  Everyone has been shouting today!!!!!!!!

• camillegal

OMG I thought my computer was wacky--I think it's normal now.LOL

• gmafoley

"Hey What are you lookin at?"

buck

• gmafoley

Glitch in the posting - not our eyes or our fault!

• marywh

Went to see World War Z while we were in Fla. Brad Pitt-great movie, if you go see it in 3-d with the glasses...its about zombies, but not gory. very intense..Speaking of intense did anybody else see Nick Wallenda walk the tight-rope across the Grand Canyon?

• camillegal

Oh Mary yes---those Wallendas are still flying waking up thinking--- I think I'll cross over the Grand Canyon today, I'm not doing anything else. And he wasn't flying either. Wow And I worry about walking up and down stairs. LOL

When I type it looks normal, but then it goes bold--I guess this is just a bold subject.

• marywh

I kept having to walk away from the tv..It made me so nervous watching him. I would like to see the Grand Canyon sometime but not quite that way...