OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh Mary I forgot I did see it, but I think I forgot it cuz I thought my ex wanted to push me into it somehow--I guess I have seen some things.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I could never do this , but if you haven't seen the Grand Canyon - Here it is and if you have and can't remember - remind yourself.....

grand canyon

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Thats the place I want to go,Gma. I dont know if I could do it once I got there, but I would love to see it.

• camillegal

The fear in me kept me from any enjoyment I might have had. LOL

• gmafoley

We just have to think like a cat! - Yeah that's right........... Not me bubby

cat heights

• marywh

Isnt it funny, put me on a ladder and I could do anything. That never bothered me when I was painting, but put me on a roof or something where Im looking down, I freeze and cant move.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

I'm not sure I could walk out on the platform even if it would cure cancer. The canyon is just as pretty from a ways back. My one-eyed cat would lay on our deck railing (1 story up) and hang all 4 paws over the side. I think he thought he was a lion in the Serengeti. I think the kitty in the photo doesn't have stereo vision and thinks he's only up a few feet.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

If it guaranteed me no recurrence so I could get off the friggin Femera, I would lead Wallenda across while singing "HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN"

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Love those shoes, Allyson - though it makes my back hurt to think of actually wearing them (my feet, too).  I wish designers would come up with such good looking shoes in flats!!! Laughing

Is that horseshoe thing out over the grand canyon real?  I haven't been to the canyon for a few years, but certainly never saw anything like that!!  I don't think I'd want to walk on it, even if it is real.  I don't trust engineers that much!!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Alyson...go to my fb page and you will see the pic.of the teeshirt...that was taken last focktober.I bought it for veggy...she took one look at it and said NO THANKS...I think its a size large...yeah me a large cause of the DD.there is a huge pic.there so you really can see what it says...if you want it ya gotta come and get it....somehow,someway we gotta do this....I hope the NY sistas see this and somehow we can do something for a little while on the one day you will be here...Then we have to plan the pa trip...no one is sayin anything from pa....ducky,veggy lets figure something out....BTW I bought 3 shirts,one for me,one for my daughter and one for veggy...so the one for veggy you can have if it fits you..the color is beige.

what happened to the bold...i kinda liked it...easy on the eyes.

• FireKracker

i just tried to put the pic as my avitar and now i have no pic.ha....dum dum.gonna try to figure this thing out...

• FireKracker

here it is.....i guess i wore it...just looked at it...yeah i wore it but probably only once...and its not beige its like a kaki color...I guess La Bella Luna is still playin with my mind.anyway if you still want it ITS YOURS....NICE AND CLEAN....

• marywh

I love your new avatar.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Morning all,

Granny I will come and get it. Love your photos by the way.

And I stole this

Must get some breakfast.

How about shoes like these - Not so high.

or these

What fun, I love shoes.

• FireKracker

Sorry.i don't like any of them

Try again.

Remember if you do wear that shirt people will ask questions.

I have lots of answers and it always starts with the pink and next is komen.

Lookin forward to meeting u.

Xo grannydukes

• Alyson

For you granny, just don't fall over.

• Alyson

• Alyson

I'm more like this

• marywh

I kind of like the work boots. I cant squeeze my feet into anything anymore, thanks to chemo. Im glad I have my birkenstocks and toe shoes and my trusty nike flip flops.....I dont know what I'll do when I have to wear something dressy, I hate flats.

• FireKracker

Alyson...I love the first pair...just the heel is too hi...drop it a few inches and ill be good to go..I have. 3pr. Of purple boots.would love to wear them all yr.round.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

It's taken me forever!, I started at page 1 and have read the whole thing. Sorry to say I haven't found the cure guy either, maybe he's at the beach

As Forrest Gump says there ain't no cure for stupid. A "friend" keeps telling me I look good. Does that mean I looked like chopped dog poo before?

And I don't know if I should be insulted or relieved,nobody ever sent or told me of a cure.

Carry on cluckers, puff puff, pass

• Alyson

Welcome to the hen house Spookiesmom. Some reason the chooks are fascinated by shoes at present and its not helping find the cure guy. I certainly need a big puff, it might help the asthma if nothing else. Puff Puff

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

I like the flowered work boots. A company here makes hand painted clogs (like dansko's). They have some made up and you can order whatever you would like and they'll paint them for you. I wear clogs in the winter, sneakers in the summer, and sandals when it's really hot. I only have about 2 skirts and wear flats with those. I used to have heels that I wore when DH took clients out to dinner. Then I realized that it would probably make a bad impression if I fell and broke my ankle.

Spookiesmom, Wow, that's an accomplishment! I read from the beginning but it was only 54 pages at that point.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Congratulations Spookie, you now belong to MOTHER CLUCKERS INTERNATIONAL, Ombudshen sassy. BRAWKKKKKKKKK puffing and passing

• gmafoley

clogged

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Shoes. Those pictures make my feet hurt just looking. I live in my Birkenstocks year round. If its really cold, like 40, I wear socks with them.

My grandparents had a farm in Ky. When I was real little there was kittens under the house. I wanted to play with them. A hen pecked me to bits. Went crying to gma. Guess who was dinner that night? HeHeh

• marywh

Now Alyson, I spent all week-end looking for the cure guy.He is really in hiding this time.

• camillegal

Love the pic.

Spookie good story--we're stil in charge of some critters CHEVY.

• FireKracker

Hey it's shoe time once again.

Went shopping for more shoes for when we meet Alyson.ha.

This time the color is silver and they Re leather thongs/wedge heel with a big stone in the front....along with a studded silver bag.

Can't wait to have that little get together.

We just might have to go get Ducky...

This thread has been very slow...wonder why.??????hmmmmmmmmm

• marywh

Too much puffing????????Is the asperagus(sp) in season???