OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Maybe masturbation would explain testicular cancer.....that is done isn't it........oops did I say that......

• phgraham
    phgraham Member Posts: 909

Mary, you made me WMP. I'm still laughing. You too ducky!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh Ducky, I knew you were out there lurking.See I needed somebody out there to help with the insightful comments on this thread...

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Mary and Ducky you make a great team!

Got an OMG for you - Have my DH's side of the family here for one day (on the way to the reunion north of us) and they clogged both toilets! We are on septic - don't need anything going wrong when company comes - They all have poop from hell! - Managed to get on unclogged but the other is so stopped up we have to get a snake to hopefully unclogg it... geeezzzzzz - give me a break.

• marywh

Oh poor gma, what a bunch of chit, pun intended.Dont you have an outhouse they could use?

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

You took the words right out of my mouth.

• gmafoley

I told them that when the first toilet was clogged LOL!  - Then after they left I went in there and the OTHER on was clogged - I think the little guy uses too my tp.. but I hear that they all seem to clogg their toilets alot too..

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484

Gma - too much toilet paper was my first guess too. We're on septic as well. DH knows exactly where the cleanout valve is. Smart guy got tired of digging it out to run hose through it and put in a utility box like water meter uses. So much better and guess what. I've only clogged it once since he put it in. Wouldn't ya know??? Wishing you successfully unclogged toilets. As for DH's family, they could be grateful that if they DID have to use the outhouse at least it's not winter. My GM used to have her lines rotoroutered for every big holiday otherwise we would need an emergency plumbing visit but her's was trees growing into a verrry old line.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

years ago my sister and my nephew came to visit and she brought along a toilet plunger...just in case I did not have one...hhmmmm?

seemed my cute little nephew did not eat veggies or fruit (unless forced) and therefore his poop was big and hard and well, he clogged toilets.  But sister taught him how to unclog his own toilets.....I think he only clogged mine once over the weekend

give em pune juice!

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

One thing you don't want growing any with septic or sewer, is a weeping willow.  When we were first married we rented for 18 months at a place that was about 30 years old and had a big one.  Had to have the rotorooter man over three times.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

OMG 2 clogged toilets hahaha to me but not for u . Oh the fun that family must be--and all full of chit. Now it's a fact.

• marywh

Oh my, everybody ran away after gma started talking about clogged toilets, did we think it was going to be power of suggestion? And we were just getting back to normal...how sad....

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Mary...lol...I'm just popping into say I'm popping out for two weeks...coming to join you gals in the States....Chicago and Iowa.....so looking forward to meeting some sisters face to face......behave while I'm gone.....😎

• gmafoley

As of this morning, toilets are both working. I did the backing soda and vinegar trick and let it sit for 36 hours. Plunged it and it WORKED!

On our way to a family reunion. This is a hard one. This will probably be my DH mother's last one. She isn't doing well. It is very hard for me to see her trapped in a body know what we are saying but can't communicate with us. Dad has a full time job taking care of her and said when she goes there is nothing to live for. Pray for us.

Ok on a good note everyone is going to be there including all my kids and gkids. : )

• marywh

Oh Scottiee have a great trip...We'll miss you, but will try to keep under control while you're gonee...Gma hope you have a good trip too, sorry the circumstances are what they are..That is so hard...enjoy those kids and grand-kids...

• Scottiee1

Mary.....keep an eye on you know who....😎......I'll miss you guys....❤

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731

Scotti - Have a fantastic time.  Do you need a passport and a visa to get into  the usa?

• Scottiee1

Thanks Jan....yes, we need a passport now!!!!!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Well all you travelors have a good time, remember the good times in your family.  Not sure if Mary can keep this group in line but know she will try to...... sit on the rebels~!  Back from gym, got dirty wash so best to get cracking and do my chores

• Scottiee1

Thank you proudtospin....I'm so excited....one more sleep.....lol

• dunesleeper
    dunesleeper Member Posts: 1,305

Have good trips Scottie and GmaFoley!

• Scottiee1

Dunes....thank you....just sent you a PM.....great minds think alike....😋😎

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hi all quick drop in. Sitting at airport in a storm wondering if we are going to get home today. Been far too cold to look for the cure guy.

Scottie keep a look out on the States you just might see someone suitable.

• Scottiee1

Alyson.....I've decided that person hasn't been born yet....lol

• marywh

Actually Scottiee, I dont think we've ever had anybody hunt for him in Iowa. Maybe thats where hes been hiding along, so keep your eyes peeled for him. Did you have a good trip Alyson?

• gmafoley

On our way home with GD. It was hard to leave all the cousins. But hopefully will see them sooner than 4 Years.

• Alyson

Flight home was good but bags still in Wellington. The wind was too strong for them to load baggage safely.  Doubt it will get here tonight.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Alyson, I've never heard of that before. I'm glad you're back home. The bags will get there eventually. I remember an airline asking us how much our children weighed. That was an unsettling question to say the least.

• mostlymom
    mostlymom Member Posts: 378

I believe if the weather is too bad to load luggage, it's too bad to load passengers also....  Spoken by a true phobia flyer - just saying.  Surprised

• Alyson

Evidently not uncommom. We were flying cheap and so most of the passengers did not have stowed luggage. Our major airline did not fly because of the loading ban. Anyway despite being really nervous once up it was a great flight. Planes had problems landing but it was up and out then smooth flying.

So this chook flew.

Now it is coffee time.