OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

My eyes are closing...I'm up since 6am...without a nap.

Please continue while I'm gone.

Ill catch all of you tomorrowTo be continued.

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

My eyes are closing too ladies....sweet dreams everyone and Alyson enjoy your day..❤

• Alyson

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

• veggy

• Alyson

• Alyson

Probably the reason for the above post!!!!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

• FireKracker

Veggy..take off my dancing pics..

The baby pics.you can leave.

Please!!!!!

Good morning.

• Scottiee1

Veggy....don't you dare, I love them.....which one is Granny....ha ha ha

GMa .....we don't do that in the city,,,,we have what's as called alarm clocks....😋😷😎

Good morning all....life is good this morning ....they are fixing all our balconies here

and I have nice Italian men passing up and down my windows from time to time....sometimes they even ask for water......should I give them a brownie to go with

that water....ha ha ha .... I' m now going to look for my CGM shoes....ha ha ha...

• gmafoley

Scottie - I have deer staring at me and birds chirping up here on my mountain - no chickens yet but thinking with our economy in this town we might start raising egg and meat chickens..

deer

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

I love the dancing ladies. You all were in rare form last night. Thats what happens when I go to bed early. I miss something. I want to know why nobody ever comes to NC to visit? I really think you should. I would be a great tour guide and I have 2 extra bedrooms......AND a new screened in porch,Ha.

• Scottiee1

Mary....girl, be careful what you wish for....👭👭👭👭👭👭👭......lol...

• Scottiee1

GMa .....I'm just being cheeky, forgive me....you have such a place.....just jealous....yeah, go for the chocs...mmm....fresh eggs, love it.

• FireKracker

I'm really not an animal lover but I do love the deer.

Oh Scottie the shoes are called CFM shoes.lol.

A d Marywh.scottiee is right..be careful what u wish for..the entire gang just might show up and stay for a while..screened in porch is perfect for the LE...

Good morning everyone

Ill be back

Xo

• Scottiee1

Mary..I did warn you..ha ha ha

• veggy

I'm not erasing nothing for nobody. As I recall "someone" called me a nasty name in Italian and never told me what it meant. Maybe I'll go back to 2 words.

• FireKracker

Veggy...good morning sweetie

Who called you a nasty word in Italian.

What was it?

• Scottiee1

Well, I'm innocent ...don't know any Italian bad words, but I do know some in Greek ...will that do.....ha ha ha

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

I don't know any bad words in Italian or Greek - maybe I could make some up???

• veggy

It's found on page 236, right before the dinosaur accident.

I believe you (Grannydukes) referred to me as a "scutch".

How annoying.

• marywh

Is that a bad word? How about a definition, I always like to add new words to my vocabulary.

• veggy

I tried looking it up on the Internet. Not sure if I got the right definition.

How annoying.

A pest, a brat, beyond annoying, a devilish person who tests another's patience to the limit, dumb and incompetent (the Urban Dictionary)

Biography: "Having cancer gave me membership in an elite club I'd rather not belong to." - Gilda Radner, Saturday Night Live *********** (Me -stage 4)
  • gmafoley

My Grandma used to swear at us in Portuguese and wouldn't teach us the language because she didn't want to let us know what she was saying LOL... 

In English a scutch is a chisel...

scutch

• veggy

My grandma made up her own words and claimed they were from another language.

• marywh

Thanks Gma, Now that would really hurt someones feelings-I dont think Ive ever been called a chisel before...I only know how to swear in spanish a little bit.

• veggy

(Urban Dictionary) scutch- pest, brat, annoying person, immature, ill mannered, a devilish person who tests another's patience to the limit, dumb, incompetent.

Does that even sound like me? I think not!

• marywh

No, absolutely not!!!I think Id rather be called a chisel-ha-ha

• veggy

Scutch- sting or smart from a slap

(Dictionary of slang)