OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

Scutch - a royal pain in the ass.

That cannot be me.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

This brought back memories for me when I was trying to sleep and the kids wouldn't leave me alone - My kids are now 35 and 36!

mamma

• veggy

Ma, ma, mommie, ma, mom, ma - aggravated me, so I made my boys call me most lovely instead. I thought if I heard that over and over that I might actually start to believe it. Others get a kick out of it. My sons still use it (20 & 21yrs old).

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

For the record scutch if I spelled it right is a brat..you didn't say why I called you that...you were bothering and testing my patience with those 2-3 words.do you remember that?torturing me,teasing me...yeah you were a scutch..don't ever change

I still to this day being a Ggmother still turn around when I hear mom,ma.that also drives me nuts..and lately everything drives me nuts.and my horoscope keeps tellin me to hold my tongue..

Betta stay in the apt.today.i will drive all of you nuts.

I betta say I'm sorry now...

• FireKracker

Holy shit.its pouring out.

It rained here the entire friggin summer.

Now thunder.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

hey, it is called scattered thunder showers. stay in and what for it to stop dear! not raining in northern nj

• veggy

Me, tease?

• FireKracker

PTspin..the sun is trying to come out and it stopped raining.

Oh I'm in alrite.

You know how much I hate the summer and the humidity is more then the temp.

Do you think it's comin your way?

Veggy----guilty!$1000.00 bucks fine ,bake dozens and dozens of brownies AND no jail time..notice I said nuthin about your 2-3 word comments...that will cost you extra.How about we put u in charge of getting this get together.?

Where is ducky?still hiding from me..maybe we will all just have to go to her house unless we get her limo service.hahahahahaha.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Duckys been hiding out alot these days, I think she must be having secret meetings with her pilot.....

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Goodmorning - well it is for me and it is the second early morning in a row. Yesterday it was to get DD off to Australia for a conference. It had been Daddy you will take me to the airport won't you? It had been a long day because she made her final submission of her thesis for DMA (Musical Arts) and given the letter confirming her doctrate then we had cleaned her house because her cousin was house/cat sitting. I was exhausted and just wanted to tuck my head under my wing. Now this morning I am offdown to Wellington for a few days. DH is already down there for a meeting.

Enough of the at stuff this chook must get breakfast, have COFFEE and get out to airport. Flying cheapee so have to be there so long beforehand.

Big hugs

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Oh Gma!!!!!! That is what Spookie does in my ear to maker wake up. Most mornings it's sweet..........

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

A funny:

• dunesleeper
    dunesleeper Member Posts: 1,305

• veggy

...and what's on the other side of the ceiling?

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

• owlwatcher
    owlwatcher Member Posts: 63

last night a massage therapist told me that massaging your breasts will prevent bc.But that "they (drug companies)" don't want that information to go out because breast cancer is such a money making industry.

• proudtospin

hmmm, like she needs the cure man!

• owlwatcher
    owlwatcher Member Posts: 63

She demonstrated that when i wash my pits the vibration will help the lymphatic system drain and prevent cancer. so i guess all bc people did not jiggle their pits enough with soap. she said her friend had some infomation that proves this.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Owlwatcher I wonder why the medical profession doesn't know this--wait a minute there are "professions" that have a lot of massaging and I think they get cancer too--well there goes that theory.

• spookiesmom

Good catch Cami!!!!!

• proudtospin

actually, when I was first diagnosed and in that "WTF is happening to me?" I had a meltdown on a bike at the gym. trainer came over and asked what was wrong...then told me I should be taking the vitamins she was selling as it would have prevented the BC.......when I got my head on straight, I blasted her and said she could kill someone and keep her thoughts to herself!  She informed that she knew what she was talking about since she had done her research on the internet..........so I told her what I thought!

guess she just had found something the docs had not...

• marywh

Well, I wonder if guys jiggling their balls will prevent prostate cancer? I know I know, stfu.ooops wrong thread...

• proudtospin

Mary, I do like your thinking and look forward to your...insight ful comments....so what do you think the basic male does when told they have BC? or what would they do if this was a male problem?

• FireKracker

Mary...hahahah..maybe a peckergram!

• marywh

Well, proud thats a good question. Wonder what a guy would do if they had to remove their male parts? After all it is where their brains are...hahaha

• spookiesmom

Is Charles? still here? Do I have the right thread? Oh dear, chemo brain?

• veggy

They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

(State Farm commercial)

• marywh

Spookismom, charles is on stfu.,NEVER read anything on the internet that wasnt true....and my dh is a french model...

• veggy
    Bonjour
  • camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Mary hahahahaha--so true The internet never lies.

OH proud I wish I would have heard that conversation, I would have  laughed like crazy--I love when I hear the theories of preventing cancer from the brains of someone who works at the gym, or the nail lady.