• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Maybe I should bring some er...tea.

• dunesleeper
    dunesleeper Member Posts: 1,305

lol wren. In brownies? That would be best. Laughing

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Ok todays the day Mary--we're al ready. I'm bringing flavored vodka for some hard drinkin' don't forget to ask for a towel for u;r eyes--well I do--it's so much easier to me.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Love this had to share - Mary I'm with you !!!!! hugs and I'm bringing the plates and red plastic cups!!!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Og goody! Red Solo Cups????

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

Mary gets excited easily....yeap red Solo cups...

• marywh

do we all know the red solo cup song by heart??????Lets have a party...Im getting ready to take my lorazipam and my steroid argh.....getting ready to go into that frigging tube. My pockets are wide open.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

mary, I think you will be fine, see you at the other end of the test~

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Had to check out red solo cup. So thought I will bring these.

Don't disturb us we are busy watching over Mary.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

it's been 5 friggin' hours...  How are you???

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Mary,Mary ...prayin to hear from u

• gardengumby

Granny - you are a much better and more polite person than I - I've been sittin' in this pocket, drank all the wine, ate a few brownies and dozed.  Now I want to know how Mary IS!!!!

Really Mary - hoping for the very very very best for you.  Please let us know how you are. 

• marywh

Ok here I am. Test went fine. Thank God for ativan and earphones. BUT I really do want to know who put the chicken and asperagus in my pocket? The asp. was quiet but the chicken gave them hell,haha. Seriously, wont hear any thing back until Monday probably. but I m just so glad its over. Whew!!!!!!!

• marywh

Alyson, I had to laugh at your cups-I gave a set of those to my sister for a housewarming present when she bought her new house..just goes to show, great minds think alike....

• Alyson

Mary it was a wonder they could see anything with so many chickens around.

Big hugs.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

OMG these chickens never stop, it's all because of chevy. She bring a chicken everywhere.

See Mary I knew u'd be fine.

• Alyson

Chickens started back about page 42 and they are good for a laugh.

• gmafoley

Funny thing happened yesterday, I got a notice that its time for my mamo "screening" HUH!?!?!? I had a diagnostic mamo both breasts in January.. I called them to try to put them straight and they said they don't consider a diagnostic mamo a screening... WTH!!! - They smash you everyway from sunday and it doesn't count LOL - I told them I would pass until January..  I have also had 5 ultrasounds on different parts of both breasts and arteries since then - all negative.

Mary and Chevy - here's one for ya - Make you both happy at once :)

• marywh

Thats the one who got ahold of my cup!!!I wondered where it had gotten too. He must of been the one raising all the ruckus in my pocket!!!!

• gmafoley

Glad I could make you smile Mary - I just found out this week my pain is here to stay - they can't seem to find the source and have deduced it is a nerve that was damaged during radiation.. Which is what my pain doc has been telling me all along.. I am been coming to that realization of chronic pain so any smile is good for me.. Chevy and Mary and Alyson and everyone else - keep making me laugh.. I need to smile at least once a day!!! Loving the pocket parties - we should have one just because we want to have one... 

pocket party

• Alyson

There were more than one chicken in the cups Mary, must have been some pocket party.

• Alyson

Now I will just have to find a solo cup when I am in the States in September.

• Alyson

Well it is for you.

• Alyson

• marywh

Alyson, there is a song about red solo cups,by Toby Keith if your not familiar with it you can pull it up on you-tube. Now Im not a country music fan, but my kids got me listening to that song and its pretty entertaining-great for pocket parties and things....

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Mary,Mary.thank GOD you are back.

Been prayin for you all day yesterday.

Xo grannydukes

• marywh

Thank-you, thank you, granny.

• gardengumby

Have a relaxing weekend, Mary. 

• marywh

Oh I will...Just found out today that my thyroid level is extremely high too..Will go in on Tues. morning for a work-up on that too. If its not one thing its another...Come on whos holding the asp.? I really need a puff...and my red solo cup, although I prefer gin and 7-up instead of beer.....