OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Ditto...

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Granny, yes I will make it but crying all the way home. Most probably that is why I have a killer headache. Being strong for the grandkids and not crying in front of them.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

GmaF yes the hardest part is not cryin in front of the grand kids.

I remember when I was first dx.with the beast it took me soo long to tell my GS..

I hope you get rid of that damn headache.just thinkin about it gives me a headache.

Stay strong YOU CAN DO IT....

Prayin for u right now

Huggggs

Grannydukes

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Gma, Trying not to cry always gives me a huge headache. Hope it eases when you can cry openly. Have a safe trip. (((((Gma)))))

• FireKracker

I just got a pm from Veggy

She is in the hospital with a pain in her lung.

Please say a prayer for her.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

I just read that on another thread. Veggy we're thinking about you. Prayers...

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

WTC Veggy ? You get out of there do you hear me.

• gmafoley

Veggy feel better soon. Praying your pain eases soon.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh Veggy------

Mary--U have it right disease free but brain clogged--and that's fine.

Gma I told u take u'r time with the drive and when u get home just think u can have a good cry.It's rough too when living u'r u'r GS cuz mine just looks at me and start crying and I don't cry really and he's crying when I stub a toe. OMG last nite he did my toenails but he wanted different colors (I don't care) for being color-blind he did ok and he was so happy he did tht for me--they are our sweethearts and we are so lucky to have them.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Veggy - we are thinking of you. 

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

I've been napping all morning. Haven't seen a doctor.

• savgigi
    savgigi Member Posts: 245

Veggy - I hope you get answers soon and feel better.

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Feel better soon Veggy.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh Veggy it's always hurry up and wait---but they are watching u.

• FireKracker

Veggy----what freekin hospital are you in?

Why are u not in a private room?

All these questions

Just call me please

• JAN69
    JAN69 Member Posts: 731

Veggy - So sorry you ended up in the hospital, but it sounds like that is where you need to be.  Please take care.  Lots of people are wishing you well.  J

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

Veggy.....sent you a PM.....I'm so sorry you're going through this crap.....I hope you finally got seen and are getting attended to. Granny is right, ask for a private room!!!!!

You need your sleep......❤

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Scottie....where you been girl.......was gonna send the troops out looking for you........

• Scottiee1

Ducky darling....lol.....I was with a bunch of women from the boards. Some were Canadian and some were American. We started off in Chicago and had a blast and then we went on to Iowa to support one of our sisters on the 2013 survivors thread who was running a marathon for the cure. Again we had a blast. One of the women comes from Iowa and what an amazing host she was.....I've never seen so much food and booze in my life....I had to keep reminding them who we were ha ha ha ...the most amazing, fun

Loving supportive women I've had the privilege to meet. Unfortunately it was all over too soon. If you go on the 2013 survivor thread you will see some pics also on the Iowa

get together thread.

So worried about veggy...WTH....I hope she is getting the right help now.

• veggy

I'm home now!

• Scottiee1

Yay!!!!!....now you should get a good night's sleep and rest....❤

• FireKracker

Thank God.

How do you feel?

Just glad you are out of there.

6more days.yay

Xo

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

So happy........enjoy your nites sleep without the roommate from hell.....hugs

• FireKracker

And the hospital from hell too

Sweet dreams veggy

Xo grannydukes

• veggy

Right now I am relaxing with a hot cup of tea in my recliner wrapped up in a blankey. Ita aoooo goooood to be home!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Yea!!!!!

Do you have to do the lovenox shots? I did, it's easier if you go in on an angle, and "pinch an inch"

• FireKracker

Veggy...my GD told me it was 52deg.this morning

Had the winter pjs on the kids

My kinda weather

I thought you would be catches up with your sleep

• veggy

No shots for me. They gave them to me in the hospital. I wouldn't let them give me any today. I hate the thought of having them jab me in the stomach so its in the back of my of my arm.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Wow! I had to do them at home for 12 days? Talk about nasty bruises. Then Coumadin for life yippee.

• gmafoley

Ok just wanted to make you all laugh and maybe I will laugh with you.. The grandkids were horsing around during pictures and this is what they wanted LOL.  I guess 4 heads is better than one???  

I'm home.. Trying to say "see you later" seemed to work for the GKs - they didn't cry this time.. I only see granddaughter once a year..

I got home to an email saying my friend passed away today from lung cancer.. so I cried anyway.. but at least I found out AFTER I got home...