OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Oh yeah! Lol.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Mary.....read extensively about the tea...did not like what I read.......not for me.........

• marywh

I havnt really read that much about it yet. Havnt started drinking it yet either.

• duckyb1

googled it and was not happy with what I saw....it does have SE's, and I already have plenty of those....lol

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

I'm behind yet again.. didn't want you all to worry about me so I just came on to say I'm taking a break... yet again.. got to get myself together a bit more and stop dwelling on the mess I'm in.. This place seems to bring all the emotion to the surface and not wanting to deal with that yet..

• duckyb1

aahhh.....GMA.......can I help......don't go this alone........whatever I can do from afar....hugs

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Feel Better Gma. We are here if you need a shoulder or a place to SCREAM..........

• marywh

Veggy, how are you? and FC and Scottiee? You all are getting just a little slack around the hen house. Alyson? Woo-hoo?

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

im like GmaF...takin a break...i feel differently than her tho.

To be very honest there are some so called sistas who are just irritating me.

i no this is not nice to say but you no me i need a filter so im takin a break.

maybe ill feel betta after focktober is over..

i will be on with my sistas who pm me...you no who you are.

i will be back

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

my bad news keeps piling up today.

• blackcat2012
    blackcat2012 Member Posts: 116

I don't know what it is but this month just seems weird to me. I don't know if it's the political situation, weather, pinktober or what...

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

Not a good day for me either. I hope it gets better.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

yes blackcat---its all that and more!!!!!!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Don't go away. I hate being on my own. Crazy time, really feeling bad today with joint and bone pain which is getting me down.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

imageSad chook, that's me.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Happy Friday All!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    $$4 any luck with finding the CURE GUY?
  • wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Alyson, sorry to hear that. Just rest for the day and take it easy. All that stuff you want to accomplish will still be there tomorrow. I'm all achy because I tripped over the bucket of water DH left in the hall and managed to hit the bucket with one hip and the floor with the other.

• sas-schatzi
    OH Wren, Sorry about the fall. I fell Sunday in the lawn. Grass had covered a small hole the dogs dug. My foot managed to find it. Lucky though my head and face hit the grassy area, inches from concrete. My head hit on the side of the brain sx. That side is still painful. Glad it hit the grass not concrete. The sore areas that show up hours and a day later just reinforce what a fall can do. Very unsettling. hope your booboo areas heal quickly Sassy
  • dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

I'm still here just quiet. I'm down, stressed, and worried. I don't know what to say but that I wish you all the best.

• ndgrrl
    ndgrrl Member Posts: 645

I have been watching but quiet on this site and wow it seems everyone is very down and out!! I thought it was just me.

I see Pink Pink Pink everywhere in October and it just reminds me over and over again what I am healing from. I just want that to all go away! I am dealing with a boss who I am thinking I may have to see a laywer about - A sister who just had her 2nd surgery for breast cancer,. she was dianosed 2 months after me.. A brother who has been in the hospital for 3 weeks and will be there many more from infections in his intestines- we nearly lost him:(

Now I sit and wait for a cetified letter from work, which didnt come again today- but my boss had to be so NICE- NOT!!! and call me to tell me she sent it to me.. WHY? she had to call? I think to torture me with the unknown.

Doctors put me on a month leave of absence- because after overdoing it a week out of rads I managed to tear scar tissue, got an internal bleed and disrupted healing nerves. My boss had enough nerve to tell my co-workers I was faking- I guess I fake well!!

So now I await this letter, not having a clue as to its contents that she was SOOOO nice to call me and tell me it was coming.

GOOD GRIEF!!!! Charlie Brown could not have said it better!!!

Ok ladies we all need party and a few drinks and some good butt kicking shoes.. WE GOT THIS !! We fight like girls and will prevail!!

OK- enough whine - I need the cheese.

• sas-schatzi
    ndgrrll, OMG I remember your earlier post about your boss. How dreadful. Please, keep a diary of everything said dates, times, who was present. Is Human Resources not supporting you?

There is a web link called CancerandCareers.org. Hope you can find some helpful info there. It sounds like you have an EEOC/ADA complaint for sure. Once you make the complaint they will investigate at no cost to you. It also sounds like you need an employment lawyer.

So wish all this hell wasn't bothering you. Prayers for all of you, your sister, and brother.
  • MaryLW
    MaryLW Member Posts: 1,585

Sharon, I'm almost always quiet, too. And, like you, I'm feeling pretty down. I like to keep up with the posts, though, and maybe be an occasional contributor. I hope you feel better soon.

• MaryLW
    MaryLW Member Posts: 1,585

Ndgrrl, so sorry about your jerk of a boss. As if you don't have enough on your plate. I guess it's inevitable that we'll feel down sometimes. I get tired of acting chipper for people, but I know most people have limited tolerance for sickness in others. We're supposed to be strong and positive. We're "warrior women, battling cancer." Actually, I'm no warrior, and I'm not battling anything. I'm just trying to make it through each day. Sorry, my support for you turned into a whine for me!

• sas-schatzi
    MaryLW, Please , don't think that way "whine" ndgrll knows you are thinking of her. In your sharing, she can find support AND clues that may help her in the battle she faces with her boss. Every story carries an outcome. The Irish live by stories. Many other cultures do too. I'm Irish. Every moment has a story LOL. Ndgrll's boss is ignorant and a bully. This bully should not be in a position of power. Period.
  • ndgrrl

Awee- thank you everyone for your support. I waited all day and that letter never did come- grrr- I guess I will probably have to wait until Monday. Whine Whine all you want !! Sometimes its great to all get it out and wonderful to vent.. It just feels good to know that there are others who understand and it means bunches.

Thanks so much!!

• sas-schatzi
    ndgrrl, come back and let us k what the letter said? we are here for you
  • chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600
    She sounds like someone who would call you and then wait until Friday to mail it so you have to wait until Monday! Sadistic.
  • ndgrrl

It is just so frustrating!!! I just didnt need added stress at this point.

She seems to think because the doc gave me a month off work with a note - that I am faking it- because people who can't be at work must be bedridden or puking. She doesnt understand healing at all. So I feel trapped in my house- like I am in prison. I was getting groceries with my hubby tonight and saw a co-worker and hid in an aisle. I didnt ask for Breast cancer so why do I feel like I am a fake just because I dont feel horrible- but I dont feel great either and I am working on the LE in my arm and the internal bleed in my breast.

Sigh......

• sas-schatzi
    ndgrll, Please, you are in state of being bullied by your boss. The other thing that you can do for yourself and self protection is seek counseling. I try to put it on every ones radar early. It wasn't on my radar until midway.
    YOUR BOSS IS A BULLY, REPEAT YOUR BOSS IS A BULLY. Please read up on bullies. They are horrible, but if you can understand there pathology(sickness), it will help you to deal with her. Please, she is STUPID and CRUEL and IGNORANT. Something is driving her to make your life hell.