OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Omg Spookie we havnt puffed and passed in so long!!!!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

You made me LOL!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Scottiee---we can share...ok...Mary!Mary was really worried about U..I knew those young guys were makin u sick.haha.i was on her case all the time she was off the boards. Mary..she is in love with a married man.

It's been a long time for the puffff,puffff pass...

Mary,Mary,,glad u have the dress...can u show us a pic?

I played rummykub tonite...kicked some asses too.

I still miss my poker players...it's much more fun playin cards with the men...

I have to watch my language here too.

Everyone here is sooo soft spoken,prim and proper and along comes me...gotta watch every word that comes out of my mouth....

I'll be back

Huggs the fireKracker

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Yes, I went back to page one and read from the beginning. Have not laughed so hard in my life.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hey there girls I have bought new local asparagus for dinner tonight!!! And I am not smoking it.

For the new chooks I helped the chicken thing with the idea of chicken bacon which we get here, never seen turkey bacon until I visited the US.

Granny I can be rather wicked when I want to be.

"buc buc," "bok bagok," "bugawk," "wak,"or "bwak." please pass whatever we are smoking these days.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Herbs Alyson, a pinch goes along way. Chewing it, is safer than smoking. So here have a pinch. Put your feet up and enjoy being how :) Breawgkkk

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Sas I have read from the beginnin a while ago and I remember that post abou making fun of this but I don't remember when I started, I think when I was sure I could be me, cuz it's hard for me to be serious about me anyway.

Veggy finish those pills and u will start feeling a bit better sorry u have this too. Sometimes they don't go away with one round of anti'bs

I hope everyone has a good camel day

Mary, Veggy (((HUGS)))

• camillegal

And GMA U'r son is a sweetheart--he has to make u smile from ear to ear. Well u raised him.Wink

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667

Or this,

• marywh

That looks like how I feel. Off to bed early too much puffing today. Alyson, Im glad you're eating your asparagus like a good girl. It will make you big and strong, no thats spinach. Oh well, off to roost..hugs to all.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921

Mary, that's how I feel too, but it's from a bad cold. Nothing as interesting as brownies.

• camillegal

Asparagus and brownies---I'm confused are we really talking about asparagus and brownies?

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Cami

Start at the VERY beginning of this thread. You will get un confused, and laugh harder than you ever have. Really!

• Alyson

• Alyson

Happy chooks

• Alyson

For anyone going to go back and read from the beginning you need these.

I wondered why you might need bounty rolls because here bounty are these and you just might need them as well!!!!

But I did find these

Hope they post this time

• Alyson

Trying again and it might post but hope Grannydukes doesn't see it

Can't see it on my screen, its lovely pink paper towels - where will it stop.

• camillegal

Oh chit as soon as I started reading the first page I remembered it, actually I read it not to long ago, now the lemon is a different story. But if somebody really really believes it it could be mind over matter--I don't believe it but someone might--it's funny tho cuz my aunt had colon cancer bad actualy and they said chemo and the whole 9 yards and she said no and they said like we can give u maybe a yr. She ate so many lemons, put it on her skin lived like a lemon and she did live many more yrs and died at 88 and they really didn't understand it.I'm not saying I believe it but there are strange things that happen to people. My dad's temp was about 89 and they wrapped him in a hot blanket and it was getting worse so we were told to say our goodbyes cuz his organs would be shutting down any time--we poured a glass of wine down him cuz he always said that's how he wanted to die and he woke up later and he was fine and they had no idea what happened--Of course it wasn't the wine but he believed it and he lived to be 96--this happened in his mid 80's--A few times they told us to say our goodbyes to him for what they thought was death and one of the times he only spoke polish and there was someone there who spoke polish and interpretted what he was saying---so we got him his wine He woke up the next morning fine, thaey didn't understand that one and my Dad never knew or spoke Pokish in his whole life so we as a family were laughing our heads off while he was speaking polish, we knew he wasn't going  die--So strange things happen sometimes with no answers and my aunt might have written about the lemons--Italians are crazy people.

• veggy
    veggy Member Posts: 4,150

The antibiotics are starting to work. I only got up 3 times to potty last night. Sure beats getting up every hour.

• sas-schatzi

Veggy YAY Mother Clucker!~

All, puffin erhh pinching and passing :) I'll probably be up all night. Overdosed on coffee today. SOooooo between the two.......

• sas-schatzi

My thread, but I got talked out last year. But lots of others are ranting. Pinktober Revolution

http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/102/topic/791442?page=44#idx_1308

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

not much better than when the anti works on the UTI!

I just found out that when I am on an anti for sinus, I should be taking a probiotic to prevent the dang UTI

course, no one told me that for all these years, only now hooked on thg probiotic!

• FireKracker

Alyson sweetie...you r soo lucky the pic of what ever pink shit u put on did. Ot come out....when u come back expect a big rant not the Focktober shirt.

A lovely pink towel huh? You no what u can do with it dontch????

Veggy...I'm sending u a pm.

You too proud to in...

Hope u girls are finally on the mend.

I'll be back.

The FireKracker.

Speaking of firecracker...where is ducky?and Mary!Mary?

• marywh

Heres Mary, Mary.Pouting because I didnt get to take gs to the fair. I hate f@%^*^g cancer...

• FireKracker

Well I'm glad you are alive and kickin

There is always a next time

Been thinkin about u.havnt been on much cause I'm busy with the kids..

Played rummykub and I won every game...feels like old times but I miss the men.

What ever happend to the trip Scottiee was gonna plan to come to see U.

Oh Scottiee and where are u...check in time.

My GD did some updates on this stupid iPad and it gave me problems all morning..I'm good to go now...

Big huggg Mary!Mary..

Now where is Scottie and Ducky?

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Here and accounted for........lol

• Alyson

Thought you might like this.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Too funny!

• FireKracker

Nice to see you ducky.u ok?thinkin about u.

Ok changing the subject now

Everyone knows how I feel about Focktober right?

Sistas are lookin to donate to these stupid bogus causes and I decided that I would ask the sistas to make a donation to BCO for Focktober..

Who deserves it?

Who is always there

Who takes the time to answer any question to each and every one of us.

I gave this a lot of thought and after fighting with many organizations to see where the $$$$$ goes I no where. One is goin...

Would anyone like to join me before Focktober ends.

Input please!!!'

• Scottiee1
    Scottiee1 Member Posts: 1,790

FK.....We had a pot,luck party in my class today and Inhave one pic to post later where I have my arms wrapped around the sexy Brazilian ......I get paid for this too....ha ha ha