OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

I thought I saw a lady wearing my hat at rads today. I had visions of me ripping it off her head. It was a hysterical thought. Of course, it wasn't my hat - but it sure looked like it. Wonder if you can install tracking devices on hats? With the things I've been forgetting lately, I may need to invest in a lot of devices. Hope you're all doing well today :)

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

What if you lose the device that keeps track of the devices?

• SlowDeepBreaths

Now 4, it's not really fair to confuse me more than I'm already confused. That question just hurts my brain!!

I'm sitting at rads today and they give you these pagers. Not sure if everyone that does rads has pagers, but at my facility they do. I look down and it says "comfort call" on it. Don't ya think that's funny? Oh the irony.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

There were 2 machines at my rad center. A big waiting room, but 5-6 docs in there too. When it was your turn to get cooked over the PA was, Mrs xxxx Come on down.  Oh ha ha ha. 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Days like this sure do keep me away from the basement and even the hen house.

• Alyson

Days like this sure do keep me away from the basement and even the hen house.

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

Who would have thought...

• SlowDeepBreaths

Alyson, I'm so glad to hear you're having a better day! I hope it continues for you :)

Funny pic Monis!

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Well, got started on my new chemo yesterday, heart test came back good, so I started on Doxil. Have to take that frigging neulasta shot with it. Its worse than the chemo itself. Im so tired of bitching!!! Sorry guys...

• 4sewwhat

Hi girls!

Happy Birthday Aly!

Mary, I heard ther shot sux.  I got lucky and didn't have to get it.  Have you tried the. Claritin?  A lot of girls swear by it.  Hoping this one kicks ASS!

• Alyson

Big hugs Mary.

• dutchiris
    dutchiris Member Posts: 783

Hugs from me too, Mary.

• marywh

Yeah, I tried the Claritin as soon as I heard about it the first time I had to take the shot. Didn't work for me.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Hugs Mary.........

• 4sewwhat

Sorry Mary!  I can't seem to come up with anything that helps. I'll keep trying though!

Big Hugs!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

was it the non drowsy kind? There's 2 kinds, the non is supposed to be the one to use. 

• 4sewwhat

Yes just plain Claritin not Claritin D!  I also heard the ladies say to take it before the shot and for 4-5 days after.  My onc only gave shot if you needed it.  I got lucky and never had to take it.

Good night girls!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Oh Mary, I'm sorry you have to take those shots again. I was able to get a little relief from the Claritin, but not much. I choose to believe that this next treatment will work for you.

Happy Birthday Alyson! I also have a birthday this week - another thing we have in common.

Goodnight ladies - best wishes to all.

• Alyson

These chooks look fed up with the snow just as some of your are.

Lovely autumn weather here.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Mary I'm sorry u have to continue all this shit--(((HUGS)))

Aly u do feel better right?

• Alyson

I am officially old so have decided to grow old disgracefully.

Out of the basement but sure ain't dancing - only in my head.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Oh Aly good for you--u are a Darling.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Turkeys strutting their stuff.

• marywh

Love the turkeys gma.

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Me too.

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

So, are you calling us all a bunch of turkeys now? Winking

• Alyson

Well, they are just big poultry!!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Love the pictures - especially the turkeys.

Alyson, I dance in my head too. My 25-year-old mind can do so much more than my 90-year-old body.

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

Alyson, was March 25th your birthday?  It was mine, too!!!  64 - ugh.  Hubby took me to a movie and then wine tasting.  He bought me a couple really wonderful bottles of wine, and we opened one that evening.  Finished it off tonight....  :) 

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

G.G..........Belated Happy Birthday...........