OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Hi Aly, I hope u some relief from ll this. And like I always say don't tell us anything that's happening cuz it's Friday here and I want to be surprised for Saturday.

44444 Good news.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

4.....glad your we won't have another member in the club.......great news..........

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Slow, great story. You sound like me. 4 thanks for all your information, I have tried the Essiac tea, it made me really sick, no matter how small a serving I did. Have to be careful with a lot of things now that my liver is not functioning up to par. Did my muga scan today, havnt heard back from it yet, but will start on one or the other chemo Monday morning. Thanks for all your good thoughts and prayers, they really help a lot.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

hahahahaha. You guys are hysterical. Cami, thanks for helping me find my marbles. And ducky, that hat isn't my style LOL. It was a gray baseball cap I lost :( . It was my favorite. I'm hoping it will turn up somewhere.

Alyson, I don't blame you for not wanting to take all those drugs. I try and get by on as little of them as I can - just enough to function. I could start a pharmacy with everything they prescribe.

mary, I'm going to believe that this next chemo is going to work for you. I'm praying for you daily.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Aly, sas-schatzi started a thread about drug pathways. She was tested and 3 pathways were abnormal. So if she's given drugs that use those pathways, the dose needs to be adjusted. I don't remember the name of the thread, but she could tell you. It might explain some bad reactions and save you from others in the future.

• duckyb1

Damn Slow I think I found it......

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178

Alyson. I only use my iPhone. I can post pics if they are in an album on my phone. I don't know how to port them in from other places, screen shot? The second icon in from the right at the top of the message box will get you started on pics from phone. Did this make any sense?

• camillegal

image  OK I had 2--the Red and the Purple--wore them to work too.

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahahaha. After seeing those hats, I guess my hat wasn't so great after all!!! Think I'll buy a new one this weekend. Well, rads kicked my butt this week. Think I'll hit the hay. Hope you all have a wonderful evening!! Love to all!!

• camillegal

imageOne of these too.

• duckyb1

Slow......hang in there girlfriend........it will make you tired........just rest.......hugs.

• marywh
    marywh Member Posts: 1,433

Those are cute hats, but I look ridiculous in them. I swear this summer Im going bald and I don't care what anybody thinks.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Mary,Mary 

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,922

Mary, Just remember sunscreen if you're not going to wear a hat.

• spookiesmom

I HATED my wig, hot and itchey. Hats caught the sweat. Get some bling ear rings and rock on Mary!

• gardengumby
    gardengumby Member Posts: 4,860

mary I'm late but still sending good vibes your way.

4. Thanks for the encouragement about the shoulder. We are meeting with the surgeon in May. In the meantime I am exercising and stretching like nobodies business.  If I can avoid a hospital I will.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895

Understood!  We all have seen a hospital at least one time too many!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Oh my goodness - I slept the weekend away. I feel like Rip Van Winkle.

Mary, I got so tired of my wig, I just didn't care anymore and went bald. My daughter said she really liked it, and I got used to it. I agree with FK, bald is beautiful - not to mention, comfortable.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

YES BALD IS BEAUTIFUL 

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047

Haha, just stumbled on to this thread..... I drink too much wine that's why I got breast cancer, oh that and the cigarettes that I gave up 20 years ago. Course if I would get my body into an alkaline state by eating seaweed and drinking water with lemons boiled in it, the cancer cannot survive and it will die. Apparently, I also need to become a vegan.

• spookiesmom

And smoke asparagus. !!!

• SlowDeepBreaths

• 4sewwhat

Hey I had aspargrass for dinner!  Guess I should have rolled it and smoked it but I was out of hundred dollar bills to roll up!

Welcome Genny!  Nice to see you here!  These ladies are awesome.  

Who spotted the Cure Guy this weekend?  Maybe he is down under with Aly until her weather turns?

• spookiesmom

IDK where he is, wish somebody could at least say they saw him in the aspergrass patch. 

• 4sewwhat

Wait, maybe this is him trying to hide??

• Monis
    Monis Member Posts: 309

Mmm, wine... That may have been my problem too!  Can't say I've given it up, though I am trying to drink less.  And, there is some asparagus in my fridge.

• SlowDeepBreaths

I like wine too. Although I try not to drink it too often. Wish I could have some now.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

No sighting of the cure guy, we must be looking in the wrong place or smoking too much asparagus.

• 4sewwhat

Good Evening Alyson!!  Hope your week is off to a good, less pain start!!  Is it cooling off any there?  Spring is being very stubborn here!  37 right now and that's in Atlanta!!

Mornin' Slow!  Hi Monis, Hello Genny Nerdy

Where are the rest of the Chooks Aly??

• spookiesmom

44444.  THATS HIM!!!!!!!

I think? Is he in Atlanta? I'm gonna fly up 75 and catch him!!!! I'll stop by your place, you can help. We can hide out in my car, it will blend right in