OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

I beg to differ my sweet Ducky. I PM'd you long ago and asked you if this thread fell off your favorites. You ignored me!! hahaha Look back!!

Alyson, I totally missed you!!

I knew you haven't been feeling well so I assumed you weren't posting due to your RA. I would be more than happy to bug you if I don't see you here for awhile. I'm REALLY good at that!! :)

• Gina4h
    Gina4h Member Posts: 51

Just in case no one has posted this yet "Asparagus actually cures Aspergers syndrome" that's why it's spelled that way.

You ladies have saved my life and I thank you for it to many hugs to fit on this page, plus have taken your advise puff puff although it took me too long to quit smoking years ago, so I'm planning on just making big batches of "green" chocolate chip cookies. They are multi-purpose - get high and eat munchies all-in-one!

My mother-in-law was snooping in my house years ago and ate one and kept bugging me until the day she died to give her the recipe:)

• mjh1
    mjh1 Member Posts: 263

dcky and alyson - of course you were missed.  Just not the same without you,

Gina- Send over a big batch of those green cookes my way since the other stuff is still not legal here.

• SlowDeepBreaths

Welcome to this thread Gina!! I've found it to be a wonderful distraction.

Pass the cookies!! Ducky will be along to welcome you soon. She's the one with the red solo cup.

Keep an eye out for Kracker's broom.

Alyson is the head hen.

Wondering where GMA has been?????

Lucy, Mommy, mjh and many others are lots of fun. I have a tough time keeping track of everyone. All such wonderful ladies.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Thought i wasn't going to be able to post a picture. oh dear my head is ni the basement.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Hi Gina........let me introduce myself..................my name is Ducky...........I am the smartest, prettiest, oldest, funniest, sexiest lady on this thread.......I am also a member of the Mile High Club, and have my own Pilot...........so come set a spell.............your gonna love it here........imageimage

• Alyson

Don't worry about Ducky Gina, she has a very high opinion of herself and forgot to say she is completely crazy and has a partner in crime called Firekracker.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    Some things just never change no matter how long you take a vacation.....
  • m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716
    lol

I'm used to being thought of as
    a little nuts, told hubby when we got engaged "Honey, you don't have to be nuts to join my family, but it sure would help if you were! And if not, I'll help you get that way!"
  • Alyson

Something going on-

• m0mmyof3
    lol
  • SlowDeepBreaths

hahaha Shell. It's like a soap opera. Tune in a year later and it's still the same.
    That's weirdly comfortable for me. I'm not a fan of change.
    I hope we all live to be 100, still looking for the cure guy.

• Alyson

love it Slow and Shell. When I found the thread yesterday it was as if I had never been away. That's what is so great.

• m0mmyof3

lol so true!

• duckyb1

Aly, now if I don't brag about me.....who is going to.................considering everything I said is true......(and it is)..................I will prove it to her with my picture...........image

• SlowDeepBreaths

It's not everyone that has their own pilot.

• mjh1

ducky - now I just think you'e using photoshop...lol.  I want a new pic from the mile highclub to be fully convinced....lol

• SlowDeepBreaths

Wow Ducky. She's a tough one to convince!!
    I vouch for her....she definitely DID NOT use photoshop.

• duckyb1

MJ.......swear its real........my flight to Chicago with my daughter and SIL to see their sons (my grandson's) for the xmas holidays.........I was invited into the cockpit of the plane as I was leaving...........this was only my 2nd time on an airplane........

The rest is a secret...........LOL............

• mjh1

ducky - you sure it was as you were leaving?? you're cheeks look very flushed to me..lol

• duckyb1

LOL.............

• SlowDeepBreaths

That would make sense being a member of the mile high club.Shocked

• m0mmyof3

Shocked

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930

Now that you mention it, her cheeks do look flushed. DUCKIEEE - you rascal.

Did you folks know the Duckster has a milestone birthday coming up next weeK?!!!!

• Lucy55

FK needs to organize a party for her.. We can decorate., plus bring heaps of food..!! and help Dicky celebrate !!

• SlowDeepBreaths

The 24th is the 20th anniversary of her 60th birthday!! We are going to P A R T A Y!!!

• Lucy55

Slow.. Should we run with the Ducky theme or The Mile High Theme for the party??

• m0mmyof3

Either one, just make all of my drinks with no booze, will be on meds from the surgery

• SlowDeepBreaths

I think we should let her partner in crime decide the theme!!

Virgin drinks for Mommy!!