OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

Yes she should.. FK where are you?? We need you.. You have a party to organize !!

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

Ok, hi all. New here after surgery in August, five months of chemo, second surgery and now one week from finishing rads. I really need some comic relief so I'll start by sharing one of my cancer songs.

To the tune of Jingle bells

Chmo drugs, chemo drugs dripping thru my veins.

Wiping put those cancer cells so I'll be well again

Chemo drugs, chemo drugs nausea oh what glee

I don't care take all my hair just save my life for me

It continues but I don't want to be kicked off from my first post.

BTW, I'm a lumpectomy gal and since my tumor was at 12 o'clock high and my breasts at my age are at 6 o'clock low, my scar sits a few inches above my boob. Kinda kool. Now if they could just move my port to the left to fill in were rhe tumor dent is you'd never know I had surgery. Teehee. ...Love, Jean

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Plenty of silly hens around here Jean. Go back to the beginning and have a read, its such a laugh.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

good morning

Hi newbee from NY..

Proud to say I'm from Brooklyn...born and raised there till I retired

Now I'm in PA

So how is everyone doin on this beautiful Sat.morning?

Been having problems with this site but today so far I'm good

If it continues I will be back later

Xo firekracker..

Auto correct...u stink

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Hi Jean.............

Let me ;introduce myself.....I am Ducky......I am the smartest, prettiest, oldest, funniest, sexiest, lady on this thread.........I am a member of the Mile High Club, and have my own Pilot....LOL, so ya'll come back now ya hear.......imageimage

• Gina4h
    Gina4h Member Posts: 51

The US Finally Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer Cells

Thank goodness! This cements my decision to hang out on the patio eating marijuana chocolate chip cookies. Sorry ladies, I'd pass the pipe with you but it took me too many years to quite smoking. It's been over 4 years, but don't want to tempt fate. I'll willing share cookies though. Munch munch...

• Lucy55

GIna.. Can I come over to your place for morning tea.?? :-)

• Nomatterwhat
    Nomatterwhat Member Posts: 210

Welcome Jean!!!  Good to see you again. Get ready to laugh, laugh and laugh some more!!!  These ladies are hysterical.  Got to watch out for FK, she has some badass brooms!!!  And Ducky, WOW!!!!!, she is priceless!!!

• duckyb1

Hi Nomatter..........how are you girlfriend...........good to see you here.........although I think I was the one who was a slacker posting on here for a while.....

imageNow aren't you all just thrilled I'm back........LMAO..........

• Nomatterwhat
    Nomatterwhat Member Posts: 210

Oh Ducky, you have not idea how truly amazing you are!!! I found this site during the darkest times of my journey and have laughed until I have cried reading this page.  You ladies always lift my spirits, even on the crappiest of days and for that I just love all of you to pieces. 

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

who put up that think about

U no what kills cancer

I believe in it 100%

Where do u live?my broom is ready...

• duckyb1

Nomatter.............whaever it takes girlfriend..............whatever it takes................laughter is good for the "soul".........

I had no idea what "true" friends were until I came here..........could not go a day without checking to make sure my friends here are all ok............

Love you all...........image

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Welcome Jean!! This is a fun thread.

Gina, I hear it's also good in brownies.

Not that I would know anything about that though!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

Jean,

I'm the youngest nut of the bunch and I bid you welcome!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Mommy you stole my youngest crown!! I am no longer the baby of the bunch!!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

ha ha

Always hated being the youngest

• zjrosenthal

Well I'm the youngest 71yr old so there! Anyone else have great grandkids?

image Here's mine! She hates bows (and cancer). Love, Jean

• duckyb1

imageimageZ................I will be 80 next week, and I have 6 kids, 18 grandchildren, and 5 great-grandchildren, and another due in July..........

The 2 on the far right are twins..Isabella and Grayson...and the baby is their sister...that is Mila...in the middle is their cousin....her name is Shea.......the newborn with the blanket is a boy, and he is 6 weeks old......his name is Bobby........I am blessed...........

The new bundle of joy coming in July is another "GIRL"...........

• Alyson

Morning all.

Loads of grand babies around here. Have two in Ontario and one due here.

Must say I am the crazy Kiwi around here and I am mother hen being the most sensible. But I am not a great mother cause I have absolutely no control over the henhouse. Maybe because of smoking asparagus.

Anyway where is it I need a few puffs before I get up.

Puff puff

• SlowDeepBreaths

She is a cutie pie Jean. You're all so lucky!!

I keep telling my kids to forget everything I've taught them and start having some grand babies out of wedlock. hahaha By the time they get married I'll be pushing up daisies!!

So cute Ducky that they are wearing matching outfits!!

Alyson....you puffed, puffed but didn't pass!!! Shame on you!! :)

• Alyson

Gee Slow, you caught me hiding it. Puff puff pass.

• Lucy55

Ducky and Jean.. The Grand-babies are all beautiful..

Slow.. I'm Happy to share my tribe with you. Little ones can never have too many grand-parents 😃

• duckyb1

Yes the girls were all dressed alike........the Moms had the same fabric in their dresses.it was really cute

• duckyb1

Last one I promise this is them all in' their matching outfits.....my other twin grandaugher was still inside.image

• mjh1
    mjh1 Member Posts: 263

Jean - welcome.  we guarantee you'll never stop laughing.  you're great granddaughter is precious but she should be wearing a big pink bow in honor of you.

Ducky - you may have some competition with the newbie in the photo department.

Gina - Fed Ex me a tin of those ASAP

Slow - you can still get your leg up that high??

Alyson - sometimes you just gotta let the hens loose

Tomboy - you still at the beach?

Hello my favorite Kiwi

• SlowDeepBreaths

That's adorable Ducky. Matching adults!!

I love all the photos. I could look at photos all day long.

mjh, heck no!! I'm lucky I can walk. hahahaha

I don't think I've ever seen Tomboy post to this thread.

Alyson, Yay!!

• mjh1
    mjh1 Member Posts: 263

slow - oops, I get the two confused sometimes since we're all on both....lol.  Tomboy is missing all the laughter.  Maybe we should send her a formal invitation.  I'll leave that to you and ducky since you're so good at posting the pics.

FK - missed you!!

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275

Hi Jean! Welcome to this thread! I hope your rads are going well. If I remember correctly, you should almost be done with them.

Look at all of those beautiful babies and children!

• zjrosenthal

Wow, what beautiful babies. Ducky, you got me beat in both age and grand baby dept. Congrads. Got the AC on as my left boob could probably heat the bedroom all on it's own. Love, Jean

• duckyb1

Z...........I would gladly give up my crown as being the oldest...........LOL

You have a great day........no a/c here yet.....I"m just glad to be able to turn off the heat...........my heating bills are r;idiculous, where my a/c cost hardly anything to run.............go figure.........