OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

good morning

I'm wearin a jacket in the apt.its chilly here in Pa...

Just baked 3 pumpkin breads..waiting for them to cool off..

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

You PA Gals, it's chilly here in the Hudson Valley too but I could send you some spare heat from my poor Big Bad Broken radiated left Boob. Well next week is just boosts then God willin' done. Woohoo! On to a new chapter as cancer kickin butt great grandma! Love, Jean

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Over soon..............good luck

• Gina4h
    Gina4h Member Posts: 51

Me, my baby and her baby in florida last year. I think we should add the cookies to the cure. Hmm wait do you think that if they make us stupid, they will make stupid people smarter? Perhaps "green" cookies are the cure for stupid giggle, giggle, munch, munch:)

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

Gina.. What a beautiful photo.!!

• Gina4h

Am I allowed to throw smoking asparagus at the next person who tells me I HAVE to be positive!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

Yes..I've had that said to me so many times.!! Ugh ..  next one who says it to me is going to get kicked in the shins !! Devil

• mjh1
    mjh1 Member Posts: 263

don't waste the smoking asparagus...throw the ashtray instead....lol

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

hehe puff puff and pass

Beautiful baby.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Ok all, it has been brought to my attention that some might be worried about me. Don't worry. Been walking with a friend and doing other things that I haven't been able to do the past 4 years. The Nerve pain is gone since my breast reconstruction/reduction. I am tired of being a couch potato and trying to get back in shape. It will take alot of determination on my part as I can't even walk a half hour on flat land without getting shakey in the legs and knees. Walking as far as we can go, every other day, with my friend (in the same shape). And starting to garden again. That takes me away from the computer and you know what that means. I was 4 pages behind here.. Not reading up.. Hugs and Kisses from GmaFoley.

• duckyb1

Hey girlie......thanks for the PM back to me.............

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

Lovely photo Gina! Thanks for sharing!!

• SlowDeepBreaths
  • mjh1

slow - I'm starting to see a trend with you and poles...lol.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahaha mjh!!!

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275

Gina, Beautiful family! When someone tells me to be positive, I tell them "Of course I'm positive... just like my nodes, which is why I'm going through this crap!" If they keep talking, I tell them to STFU... with a smile (as the ladies here taught me)!

LOL... Slow and poles!

• Gina4h

PoppyK - Yes STFU can be quite effective. Although I probably don't want to use it on my 91 year old mother, but then again, she says she doesn't need a hearing aid, it's just that we all whisper, so she probably wouldn't hear me anyway.

mjh1 - you are so right! Why waste the asparagus? Actually the way I'm feeling today I might accidentally of course, spit on them. It saves on ash trays too.

• FireKracker

Pimage

• FireKracker

who said pole dancing?

Just little old me when I could still dance all nite

Now please

Puff puff pass

• mjh1

FK - you rock!! when I finally get my boobies done, you can train me so I can moonlight as a topless dancer so I can pay off this new rack....lol

• FireKracker

MJ

U got it

When ever ur ready

I'll meet u in NYC.one 3 hr.bus ride and I'm there

• zjrosenthal

Ok so I finally did it. Went topless in public today at Panera and bible study. (Removed the head covering and showed off my half inch of stubble on top!) Go me... Love, Jean.

Gotcha....betcha thought I was showing off my BBB. (Big Burnt Boob)

• Nomatterwhat
    Nomatterwhat Member Posts: 210

You go, Jean!!!!!  And I bet everybody was admiring you and your new look. 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol

oh chit, I almost choked on my coffee as I was reading this

• duckyb1

imageimageimageDANCE PARTY................let's see some pictures.........I need a laugh.......let me start it off........LOLimageimage

• zjrosenthal

Sorry ladies, couldn't manage the pole but here's my topless look. Love, Jean

• duckyb1

Your getting there Jean..........looking good

• duckyb1

My grandson and I were dancing to "Apache...Jump on it"......it was his wedding, and he requested that song to be played for us......

I raised him for 2 years, and as a teenager my grandkids would do sleepovers when they were teens, and they would blast that song, and my grandson and I would dance in my family-room to the music.......oh they were fun days......now they are all grown up......and some have their own children......not him yet......only married 2 years......

Love to dance....always have.....another grandaughter is getting married in Nov....will be dancing then too........we are a dancing family as you can see from the pictures......

This is another granson at his sister's wedding...the 3 of us on the dance floor.....Might I add that the next day i could barely walk............LOL......but I love it.......imageimage