Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hi ladies

I my part of the world this is a hooker:-

They are usually not quite as good looking.

• Keys-Plez
    Keys-Plez Member Posts: 190

Rules are rules. No pants!!! Lol

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

lol

• Keys-Plez
    Keys-Plez Member Posts: 190

I have nothing to say. I just wanted to be post 12,000 on this board. YAY.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

woooooo hoooo!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702

I can relate.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

poor starving dog!

• SlowDeepBreaths
  • duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...................I used everyone of those lines..............and learned them all from my Mother........

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

Slow.. HaHa.. Mum used to say all those lines too.. :-)

• Lucy55

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahaha Lucy.

My mom also said all of those too.

• SlowDeepBreaths
  • dsgirl
    dsgirl Member Posts: 193

SlowDeepBreaths, or Beppy.

I have the exact same bed, I am stealing that one and sending it to a friend with the same kind of bed. In one post you mentioned living in a l-hour town (maybe CTown) I live in an 1.5 hour town, getting to medical care or serious shopping always involves a tedious drive. Can't even think of moving to a bigger town though, when we moved here, my husband said our next move will be 6 ft. under, so I guess I am stuck in my 1.5-hour town, trying to ignore the fact that someday I will have to give up driving.

dsgirl

• proudtospin

Interesting as I recently had an argument with an old pal whose husband said she was not allowed or able to drive. She and her husband moved about 2 years ago from NYC (with no car) to Jersey City and bought a car. I kept asking her to visit and she would never respond to my invites. Till one day I pushed and she said she is not allowed to drive. I was shocked as this is Jersey and we all get around by car!

• SlowDeepBreaths

dsgirl, Steal away!!! Being 6ft under would pose some challenges in the driving department. haha It does get a bit old having to drive so far to everything. We moved here because there weren't as many people as in the OC. Shortly after we moved here, the population exploded. So, we may as well live back in the OC!! Although, we don't feel as many earthquakes living here at the base of the Santa Rosa Plateau. So, I guess for that reason, I will continue to deal with the drive.

PTS, I can't imagine someone telling me I'm not "allowed" to do something!!!

• proudtospin

Slow, the amazing thing about my friend, is she is a lawyer who before her retirement did wills and estates as a solo proactice so apparently driving is harder than getting a law degree~~~I think she has marriage issues and not willing to say so, nothing I can do for her

• SlowDeepBreaths

PTS, Yes, it does sound that way. So sad.

• proudtospin

I miss my pal but it will not help her if I continue to drive to her house and let her continue, she reminds me of my sister who had marriage issues for years but would not tell me about them till 2 years after her divorce~

• Lucy55

• proudtospin

oh dear, that is so me!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

Me too! - I get up about 4 times a night!

• proudtospin

I recently added those little night lights in my bedroom so I do not fall and hit my stupid head in the dark~

• Lucy55

PTS.. Great idea.. I need a set of those too.!!

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

Gee, only 4x a night? I go limping into the bathroom every few hours hoping hubby put the seat down so I don't land in the bowl. Then back to arrange the 4 pillows so I can get enough pain relief to get back to sleep. Nights are such fun! Love, Jean

• proudtospin

I have one of those dumb big exercise balls in my bedroom that I use to stretch my back.....I have to push it into the corner so I do not fall over it in the night, dang

• Jacfin
    Jacfin Member Posts: 63

zjrosenthal......that is soooooo me too Happyxx

• zjrosenthal

• zjrosenthal

image Me after the 10th trip to the bathroom ar 4am! Love, Jean

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

Lord I thought I was the only one who got up 3/4 times to pee.................aches pains wake up up, then I have to pee.....by the time i hold on to the burea...and the bed, shuffle into the bathroom and back, I'm wide awake..............then can't go back to sleep..................at least I'm not alon