Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Comments

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,716

These are hil

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703

Slow.. BaHaHa !

• Beatmon
    Beatmon Member Posts: 617

So funny!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
  • gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978

• Gina4h
    Gina4h Member Posts: 51

Ha Ha Ha - who's been secretly videoing my dog?

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646

i"m coming back as a dog in my next life...........image

• gmafoley

Dozer was a bit chilly this morning.

• Lucy55

tooo cute :-)

• kittysister
    kittysister Member Posts: 88

Aww, love the fur babies.

• duckyb1

He is so cute..........

• Lucy55

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahahaha Lucy.

Love all the furbaby pics!!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671

ok, so now I need to send that last thing to my pal Clyde but since he gave up computers when he retired~~~guess I need some creative thoughts!

• Gina4h

Slow deep breaths I think I'll stick to my marijuana pills. Ive discovered a great way of maintaining a therapeutic level. Make cannabutter and then put it into gel caps. I have 2 every morning and then sometimes another 1 or 2 later in the day. I'm too mellow to go around choking people and it really helps with the post taxol, post mastectomy nerve pain.

• zjrosenthal
    zjrosenthal Member Posts: 1,541

Has anyone tried prescription Voltarin gel for nerve pain? Hubby used it for his diabetic neuropathy and it worked well. Love, Jean

• Gina4h

Hi Suersis Have you tried a vaporizer? It's better for you than smoking The thing about ingesting instead of smoking or vaporizing is that the effect lasts much longer.

• orknitter
    orknitter Member Posts: 58

Has anyone tried the salve/lotion for pain? I work at a keyboard 40+ hours and have found it to be wonderful for my hands & fingers but am hesitant to use it while I work, I'm afraid of getting "high"!

• SlowDeepBreaths

Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate!!

• gmafoley

• Lucy55

• SlowDeepBreaths

hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Here is one for tomorrow.

• Gina4h

suersis I make my own oil out of pot. I use a high CBD blend my current one is THC: 7.58 % w/w CBD: 12.89% I use about 6 grams of ground pot to half a cup of oil and cook it in my mini slow cooker for about 4 hours on low heat. Sometimes I do a 4 gram high CBD + 2 grams high THC mix. After it has cooked I drain it through a nut bag (cheesecloth works just as well) and pour some into gel caps then freeze the rest. I cut a chunk of the frozen and heat in microwave for 11-12 seconds until liquid and fill more gel caps when needed.

I too love walking my dog - high or not:)

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Hope you have all had a great Thanksgiving. Have been AWOL for a while. Been tripping around US and Canada which was wonderful. 

Have been in Australia seeing some of the Aussie BCO girls. It is very hot here in Canberra. 

Big hugs and PS I have loads of stupid to report. 

• Gina4h

Hi Alyson, really looking forward to the stupid reports. I could use some laughs.

• duckyb1

Hi Aly..............hugs girlfriend

• SlowDeepBreaths

Good to see you Alyson. I wondered how your trip was going! I hope your RA was kind to you during your travels.

• Lucy55

• gmafoley

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Whilst away I have been offered many suggestions both to prevent the BC returning and to help my RA. Even the old asparagus cure came up. The person was serious but this time I laughed. For the newbies here read the first post and the first few pages for that one. 

I have been on a weekend for Aussie BCO girls (somehow I am included) after some had left ChrissyB and I went to Trish's for lunch. Her SiL was there and she said to Chris who is stage 4 oh well you don't have to other with any of this now referring to the fact that Trish has just had a second Mx. This was just after we had explained what stage 4 was. On dear no cure for stupid.