Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

After Radiation

Options

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    Options

im so glad to see my old buddies holding my hand.

We came a long way baby.....

and we are all here to still help each other and anyone else who wants to join this club that no one should belong to.I love all of you very much.

huggs k

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    Options

Granny you are on my church's 2 prayer chains.. Hold on Granny!!!

Thought maybe some GREAT NEWS on my front might make all feel better.. All my surgeries and LE Therapy bills have been covered 100% by my medical center!!! There definitely is a God.. We were down to our last penny and we got the news today.. Only covers the back bills not the future bills (sleep study is a question) but WOW.. 

• FireKracker
    Options

GMF---doin the happy dance for you.....its about time....my mom used to say nothing lasts forever.the good.the bad and the ugly...congrats...i bet you are gonna sleep good tonite.

thanks for the prayers.

huggs grannydukes

• walley
    walley Member Posts: 195
    Options

gma foley   great news on your bills being covered,that is always a worry,I know! Great to see you online granny,saying prayers for all of you:) Have a great day!!!!!

• FireKracker
    Options

Faithful Wally....always comin home to vist...nice lookin at your face.xoxoxo

• gmafoley
    Options

Granny - how are you doing? Prayer chain wants to know!

• walley
    Options

Granny, how are ya?

• torigirl
    torigirl Member Posts: 748
    Options

Anyone hear from Granny?  

Anyways...Gma Foley...GREAT NEWS!  I'm doing the happy chair dance for you!

Just popping in to see if anyone wants to jump in my pocket tomorrow...I have followups....mammogram and MRI...Not looking forward to this fun time, but I must go...UGH..All alll welcome..and if someone wants to bring some tequila...who am I to argue?   :)---tomorrow at 10:30am CST...

Love to you all!

Tori

• gmafoley
    Options

In your pocket with the chocolate!

• torigirl
    Options

Yummy!  Chocolate!!!

• ptdreamers
    ptdreamers Member Posts: 639
    Options

I'll jump in too. Good luck

• FireKracker
    Options

im here...Tori sent me a message to check in.Tomorrow is the big day.The day i have been waiting for...gosh its been so long having all this tummy stuff....i swear it all came back from the rads.Now i have a leaky valve with a murmur in the heart.when i asked the dr.if all this crap came from the rads his answer was there is not much evidence to prove anything....

looks like Tori and I will need a pocket party at the same time!!!!!!my surgery is around 10am and hers is around 10:30....

im takin my ipad with me...i hope ill be able to use it in a day or two.

just say a prayer please that i dont get an infection.1% does.Please GOD dont let it be me.

Ill be back.xoxoxo grannydukes

• torigirl
    Options

ptdreamers and GmaFoley....thanks for joining the pocket party today!  You two are too funny...I heard you being all crazy in there...and exactly when I needed a little comical intermission, you didn't let me down!  Thanks!  (the chocolate was so yummy too!)

I opted for the 3D mammogram today...might as well get in with the up to date stuff...came back with the all clear on that one!  Yay! 

MRI...yuck...have to wait a few days to get results on that one...I'm hoping and praying though that since the mammogram was all good, this one will be too!  I just hate waiting though...  

GRANNY!!  Remember..I'm gonna be in your pocketbook!  I'm probably gonna be a little fiesty in there..wanting to come out and play, but I will hold myself back until after your surgery...love you lady!

• new2bc
    new2bc Member Posts: 252
    Options

grannydukes,

Wishing you the best of luck for your surgery tomorrow. All of us in this board would like to jump into your pocket for your surgery. Please keep us updated when you can. Take care! 

• torigirl
    Options

Anyone hear from Granny or how she is doing?

WE LOVE YOU GRANNY!

• walley
    Options

How you doing granny?Tori girl I pray for good results on your mammogram.Have a good weekend all!!!

• gmafoley
    Options

Granny was chatting on another topic. She is in a lot of pain and refusing to leave the hospital until its in control. She said they haven't changed he gown and is very angry.

• torigirl
    Options

Thanks for the update GmaFoley...I've been wondering if someone heard from her...  :)

Walley...all good on the mammogram..just waiting on the MRI....hate waiting!  GRRRR...  :)

Hope everyone got a little bit of the Irish luck today!

Tori

• gmafoley
    Options

A flat out question for all - If I were to have a mastectomy, would that make the "chronic" nerve pain in my breast go away?

• ptdreamers
    Options

Good question GMAFoley. I don't know. I have wondered the same thing. My seroma is so uncomfortable and my ribs hurt so I wonder should I ask about a mastectomy to resolve the problem. I wonder though if we wouldn't be opening ourselves to other problems.

• gmafoley
    Options

I think if I just take it off with no reconstruction, it would be ok ??

• gmafoley
    Options

Ptdreamers - I will have to wait until Monday to call my BS over that question. He is gone until next week. - I am weighing all my options before just accepting I will be on pain drugs all my life.

• ptdreamers
    Options

Gma, Let me know what he thinks. Thanks

• FireKracker
    Options

I'm back..alive and kickin.

Fighting with the hospital about that damn bed that I told them when they called to let their mother sleep on it just for one nite.or bing it to prison.give it to the sex offenders.boy did I give her hell.so you know I'm beta.

I do love all of you and I did feel each and everyone of you in different spots.

god put us together for a reason.For me it's a lifesaver.

Hugs everyone grannydukes

• torigirl
    Options

GRANNY!!  So glad that you are back and fiesty as ever!  I love it!  Things will be get back to normal with you here!

xoxo

Tori

• walley
    Options

Granny glad to see you post!!!!!!Hope you are feeling better.Cool

• gmafoley
    Options

Welcome back Granny!

• FireKracker
    Options

Home sweet Home...never felt betta about anyplace.Ill be here forever.

xoxoxo

grannydukes

• new2bc
    new2bc Member Posts: 252
    Options

grannydukes,

welcome back! Everyone here missed you. Are you still in pain?

I wish you a speedy recovery.   

• FireKracker
    Options

Nice to be back.yes I'm in pain but not the surgery...the back.ill live...bitching and moaning like the same old same old.

Hope everyone is doin good.