Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• ananda8
    ananda8 Member Posts: 1,418
    I forgot I had melatonin.  I just took two and will see if I am up and typing in a few hours.  Wink
  • camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    YOU FORGOT??? OMG that's like saying I forgot how to make ice-cubes.  I hope it works
  • Layla2525
    Layla2525 Member Posts: 465

Hi everyone,waiting for the Tylenol PM to kick in but doesnt look like its gonna happen as I try to wean off the Nucenta and TyCo#3. I have to be patient Camillegal with the implants,the PS says give it 4-6 mths before they drop and fluff and get their perm shape but wonder if the PS is overstating it,I read somewhere on another PS website that after a mth the puppies are taking their perm shape but maybe he was talking about the augmentation patients.

Ginger,I was in a sleep study once for a new sleep med(yep I had these issues ever since my granny died) and when the new med started workg for me they kicked me outta the study! Was I supposed to lie and say it didnt help? Or were they trying to skew their own results? Its 1am here,I am taking afternoon naps and drinkg wine to relax so thats probably caused another problem. The dog smells like coffee and cigarettes even tho nobody here smokes and fiance drinks coffee at his house...guess I gotta wait since surg,no stretching and reaching to bath the stinky beast! I put on my sleep mask,took my pills and got in the recliner and nothing...

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

yooo-hoooo anyone there??????????????will check back in a few

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Hi ya Sas! You know I'm always around in the middle of your night......lol

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,516

And of course there's always a Mod around! Chrissy, it's so good to see your smiling face back in your avatar. Smile

Judith

• chrissyb

Thanks Judith.......lol. I had a few tell me they preferred this one. I put the other up to share my GS's talent as I am so proud of him. But I think a lot of people were so used to this one the other threw them a little.

• camillegal

Hi Chrissy I'm up too.

• chrissyb

Hi Camille what's keeping you awake?

• sas-schatzi

Hi modsCool

CrissyB------so gald to see your rel face versus tHAT OTHEr  FACE--------what was that all about?  Can't go on your other site to much to keep up with when I want to talk only with you southlanders and insomniacs. Life is good, quit the AI's' .May regret it but QOL was more important.

What-up with you girlfriend?

• camillegal

Hi Sas--I'm usually awake now how about u guys.?

• sas-schatzi

Camille-hello sweetie- talk babe

• camillegal

Oh I just noticed u'r in Australia--Oh it's daytime there and sas u'r in Fl so it's really late for u--I'm in Ill. so it's almost 1AM here.

• camillegal

Wait I'm sure I noticed before, but I always forget--u should hear my sister (stage IV) and me have a conversation--and we talk all the time I think we talk aboit the same things all the time cuz usually one of us says wait I think I remember this. we laugh so hard about it.

• sas-schatzi

camille that's what this thread is about sweetie. We are awake and the southlanders , it's there day time. That what is so cool. you get to know the southlanders

• camillegal

Really true--I've made 2 friends from England on FB and they are super nice ladies and one especially I talk to daily one on one I've really met such wonderful people and have such wonderful people in my life I've been blessed my whole life in that way.

• sas-schatzi

yoo-hoo--mic frosen pizza----too hot and now one here--guess i'lljustdrink

• camillegal

LOL  u'r sweet sas

• sas-schatzi

camille-

• sas-schatzi

what would you like to talk about

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

Saw that some of you were up chatting. Trying to make dinner but DH is going to be late as he has to pick someone up at the airport, very late meal tonight.

• camillegal

Wait--I'm up again--Alyson what date are u on and time--sas this interests me. LOL

• sas-schatzi

Alyson Thanks so much for the angel------camille is new to this to a degree  Explaine to her what a Southlander is........

• Alyson

It is just after 6pm Friday. Chrissy is 2.5 hours back from us so 3.37pm- just checked on skype.

• Alyson

Camile, Chrissy and I are from downunder, Chrissy from Australia and I'm in New Zealand, so we are Southlanders

• Alyson

And it is just coming into Spring here.

• camillegal

Wait again--I was on the aromasin thread and mybee asked me about all these tests I'm having and what's going on--well I wrote the most boring and loooong answer about my cancer (that rhymes) that anyone could possiblu write and all in one paragraph. She will never ask me anything again, cuz I spilled my guts and left it there LOL

• Alyson

Yes we all do that sometimes, just have to say how we feel.

Where in the US are you?

• camillegal

OK u'r already thru Friday there wow--don't tell me what happening cuz I'm not there yet.  And it's spring??? now I never knew this---

• camillegal

I' in IL and sas is an hr. ahead of me and it's 1:15AM here Friday morning.