Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

What's the time at your place?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

Camille- southlanders to me are below the equater. They are lovely folks. They enjoin on topics that make them happy. They stay abreast iof ongoing topics. They are nice folks alaround. The one attribute about being a USA insomniac is you get to meet the Australuan, Auklanders----who did I miss+

• sas-schatzi

Alyson ----------2:16 am

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

Sas I believe u and I love the accent u have, of course u have no accent to u Alyson, we have an accent. I'm really not this stupid all the time LOL

• Alyson

Yes you lot, we are not primatives who have no medical treatment - just being silly but some folk do think that.  We don't mind who we talk too so long as they are nice. We tend to keep away from the political topics because we consider your system to be crazy.

Being serious I have made some really good friends through BCO, visited the US two years ago and Chrissy stayed here last year on her way home from her trip. And I am off to see her next month. 

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,516

Yup, it's the home of insomniacs and antipodeans!

• Alyson

Chrissy has an accent cause she is an Aussie but of course I don't, very funny. I don't have a strong Kiwi accent mine is more English.

• sas-schatzi

Camille --whatthat's what so fun about this thread if yuo  let it be---you talk to people that are worlds apart---by time----but have the common story----lighten up and enjoy -----they are GREAT people

• camillegal

Oh Alyson how wonderful, Chrissy is always so nice too, I'm so happy u'r doing all of that it's so good and u can't have to many friends.

Oh and most of us stay away from political talk too cuz we think our sytem is crazy too. LOL

• Alyson

what was so great was that when I was going through tx there was always someone around in the middle of the night to talk to. Workd well.

• camillegal

Hey Mods How you doin?--I'm watching FRIENDS on TV and the character of Joey always says that. LOL

• Alyson

OK you lot I had better get some vegetable prepared. Will look in later and hope to find this place quiet, though Chrissy might be around.

• camillegal

I just happend- on here this year, and I got mine in 2007 so I'm sorry I was so late about it cuz these women know so so much and I still don't know what anythings about, but I've been learning now how sick I really am. hahahaha

• sas-schatzi

okay mods what's antipodeands-------LOL's

I flippeded my last piece of pizza into the dog's mouth-----and I'm still hungry

• camillegal

Thanks sas I wanted to ask but I said so many scewy things tonite, I was pretending I knew.

• sas-schatzi

Camille--what

Alyson gone?

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 8,516
    The Antipodes = Australia and New Zealand (used by inhabitants of the northern hemisphere). Means the direct opposite of something. Smile
  • chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Hi girls I'm back! I just needed to speed to the shops before they closed as I have DD2 and her fiancé coming to spend the weekend and I needed a few things to top up the larder.

Sas the antipodes are the islands of the southern hemisphere of which Australia and New Zealand belong. An antipodian is a person who comes from these islands.

There now you have had your geography lesson for today......lol

• sas-schatzi

Okay I'll ttalk to myself --lordy life can suck---we all love each other and then sombof us die. MaryB bless your soul, bless all that you helped by your being, bless your family that they gain solace, let them know that your life meant much to many

• chrissyb

Sas you talking to yourself again? Lordy what are we going to do with you?.......lol

• sas-schatzi

Chrissy------helllooooooooo antipodean-------what further teaching necessary?

• camillegal

Sas I know this can be such a sad place too.

For now tho thanks Mod and Chrissy now I have to use that in a sentence in from of my brothers and sister and I'll be very impressive--If I remember it.

Alyson's husband must have come home for dinner.

• camillegal

Wow I never talked to the mods before----R the mods in the US or all over?

• chrissyb

She's getting things organized for when he arrives.

Sas nothing more to know other than we're good folks........nothing like blowing ones horn......hahahaha!

• chrissyb

Cammy they are in the USA.

• chrissyb

Hey! Where'd everyone go?

• camillegal

U R Chrissy---some of my friends have gone to Australia and they absolutely loved it and said people were so nice And a couple went to New Zealand and loved it there and said the same thing.

They were agents for a traveling thing and they would get to go all over and they all said the same thing about u Southlanders.

• sas-schatzi

Camille you just have to bepatient----- we aer talking with people a half a world a part

alyso--did you leave

Crissy?

• camillegal

OK I have to try to sleep now I'm dizzier than usual----

• chrissyb

I'm here Sas.