Support us when you check out at Walgreens! Learn more about our Walgreens collaboration.

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Sleep well Camy...... See you tomorrow.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

GOOD NOGHT EVERYONE (hugs) ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND MODS TOO

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893

chrissy-hey babe--wyhta-up. good here vafter crani

• chrissyb

Sas so glad they got that little booger and that you seem to be getting back to your old self. I was holding my breath for awhile....

• sas-schatzi

quit aromasin after bad interaction with shingles vaccine, and advacement to osteoporosis ---figured wasn't woth QOL. Feel so much better-----------OKAY CORRECTED MOST MISSPELLINGSLOL"s

• chrissyb

Have you tried either Arimadex or Femara?

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737

No he is not here yet but everything is ready - as we have visitors I have even made pudding.

• chrissyb

Oooo Aly you buzy bee you! What kind of pudding?

• sas-schatzi

Alyson -Pudding love pudding  yum yum

Chrissy--all Ai's failed-----but since all were potentiated by Norvasc/amlidopine----figure i got my 5 year diose in less than 5 years

• Alyson

Just baked apples and custard, nothing fancy

• chrissyb

Oo I haven't done baked apples yfor yonks! Do you stuff them Aly?

Oh pooh Sas. Sure hope you are being checked regularly.

• sas-schatzi

Alyson--you have no idea---haven't cooked relly since greg an I got ca--he died --I think i've used the oven once since

• sas-schatzi

Used to have dinner parties once a week-end------so that's way off the charts--------

• Alyson

Yes, a date in the bottom, cook them awhile and about 15mins before serving l put a weightwatchers toffee bar into them. So its a 2 point dessert, 4 with custard.

• sas-schatzi

Mo said since iwasn't following treatment regimen--he felt ther was no reason to to yearly testing-----cluck'em

• chrissyb

I used to cook for the whole extended family every thursday night it was a great way for us all to catch up and I loved the cooking. I still like to cook but cooking for that many? Oh no, not any more. I just don't seem to be able to stand for that long.

• chrissyb

Oh Aly they sound delicious! I must try them like that.

Sas keep going to your GP regularly and get him/her to keep a check on you. Don't just let it go! That's an order girl not a request!

• sas-schatzi

well my life is here, excpt for a few thatt stood close. If i WAS IN MICHIGAN i'D HAVE HUNDREDS. In florida it's just meand a few close friends . Never deny or move close from family. I knew that from what I call the"Day of leaving"

• Alyson

Do as you are told Sas, Chrissy is Mama Bear and we have to listen to her because she is wise.

• sas-schatzi

I sat on the phone bas itwas being passed around at an uncle's 100th bb-day with a hundred relatives and friends----here i sit, not a relative in the state

• sas-schatzi

wRONG dEAR SON IN THE STATE 2HOURS AWAY

• Alyson

Must go this time. Sas its time you were in bed, you need sleep girl.

Big hugs. Love and Blessings

• chrissyb

Lol Aly. I care and I think I know Sas well enough to tell her not to be stubborn. Don't let the nurse kick in Sassy and pretend to handle it all by yourself.

Oh family support is very important no matter what. Sas as long as you have some close friends who are there for you, you will get through.

• chrissyb

Oh and you could always move back home if you really wanted to.

Night Aly. Enjoy your dinner!

Yeah Sas, Aly is right, you need sleep it's way past your bedtime.

• sas-schatzi

yES Alyson will listen to mama chrissy. My life connectionis BCO. Making other life connections now . passed the grieving.Reconnecting with other things . Making other moves. Not stagnating

• sas-schatzi

Hey I boungt sone boob shirts and started flirting--that's a start eh?

• chrissyb

Good for you. Keep making those connections as we all need people even when we think we don't. Get some sleep lovely. It's time for me to go make dinner for DH and I. Love you lots.

Hugs. Chrissy

• sas-schatzi

yes chrissyand alyson ya'll take care loves sassy--have absolutelyno sense about what is normal yet you both know i try to guide others-------well that's life as Sinatra said --wish I could quote it.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711

If anyone is up and I' not it because my meds are working tonight. I hope.

• sas-schatzi

yooo- hooo anyone up?