Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Options
1145614571458145914601462»

Comments

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,506
    Options

Melatonin doesn't work for me as it makes me too groggy in the morning. I tend to sleep on the sofa at night if I can't fall asleep in bed which helps. Once I fall asleep, when I wake up I get into bed.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    Options

Stopping in to say Hey! Been busy with classes.

• karen1956
    Options

Happy Thanksgiving!!

• m0mmyof3
    Options
  • m0mmyof3
    edited November 2023
    Options

This was from my 30th class reunion back in August, not all of us made it. I’m in the middle of the group with one of my classmates peeking over my shoulder, her boyfriend is the guy next to me with the grey streaked beard.

• karen1956
    Options

Mommy - great photo! How many were in your graduating class? The last time I went to a high school reunion was my 20th and it was so boring!!! 50th is next summer and I don't plan on going. Also, I don't keep in touch with my class except a couple of people on fb. My folks moved when I was graduating high school.

Love the Christmas/Thanksgiving cartoon.

Hope people are sleeping better than I do - I wake up every 2 to 3 hours!!! Sleep deprived!

• m0mmyof3
    Options

We had nearly 200 in my graduating class. I was just a smidge past the halfway mark for the class.

Thought we all needed a little levity with the holidays coming up. I’m so stressed out from class work this week that i’m going nuts!

• karen1956
    Options

My graduating class was the same size.

I'm off this week and desperately need the down time. Haven't done as much as I thought I would get done, but that's okay.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

• m0mmyof3
    Options

I’m free to just let my poor exhausted brain relax from now until Jan. 8th. My latest classes finished today!

• karen1956
    Options

Enjoy winter break! Since I don't work Fridays, mine started after work Thursday - though I doubt I'll sleep any better!

• m0mmyof3
    Options

Rest easy Karen! I have a blanket for a couple neighbors to finish and a book I have been dying to read

• m0mmyof3
    Options

Well I just started my next to last term for my Bachelors in English three weeks ago. By the end of June, I will have finished my last courses and in July, I will have my degree. I have the four toughest courses now and in the next 8 week term.

• karen1956
    Options

Way to go m0mmyof3!

• m0mmyof3
    Options

Ty