Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Comments

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545

Hi Nancy & Tink - Fancy meeting you two here.

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,875

this is a c&p the night I decided we needed an insomniac page , I was talking to dead chickens.   

Apr 6, 2011 02:53 am, edited Apr 6, 2011 02:57 AM by sas-schatzi sas-schatzi wrote:

Clucking shucks, it turned to a new page Alamik your probably still there but don't know there 's someone here to chat with ---oh well so lets just chat with The chickens. Have we been treating you well? Yes? nothing abusive? I believe the spa was wonderful and you...? Well I suppose the headless part might have been ...different, But you have to admit the space was good and everyone had arm room to spread their wings. Pardon? ah a bit drafty. Perhaps will do it in the tub room next time. What do you think? Ah Ok I will suggest it. Any special requests?  Ok lavender, I'll pass that on. Oh you prefer no asparagus  puffing? um why's that? You prefer the real stuff.  Real stuff? Well I'm not sure that will do , see smoking asparagus isn't against the law in any state. And are rules abide by the law. So, you want to make sure the spa is where? Ok i will pass that on.  Well I only have one Marlboro left for the night. Which I will puff on and refresh the page with the hope that someonelse is still up.Chicks I'll pass on all your requests. So, nice to have someone to talk with at 3am.

SAS

• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998

I know right .. I thought everyone went to sleep on the other thread so I signed off for awhile... watching dc cupcakes. we pass that place whenever we go to my PS but we are always running late and havent stopped in yet lol

SAS..Bob Newhart? is that who you mean who played with Suzanne whats her name... lol

• anonymice
    anonymice Member Posts: 52

Well I've known some chickens, as frankly they are about as good a conversationalist, in general, dead as alive. So...there's that.  :)

Howdy!  I'm not usually an insomniac, but I've had a rotten lousy cold and fell asleep at 7 or so...now I'm up.  And sweaty.  TMI?   

• chabba
    chabba Member Posts: 3,600

Hello all - I thought I'ld check in before bed just to say if my pattern persists I'll probably be back in 3 or 4 hours to see if any one else is around.

• sas-schatzi

Yes bob newhart_loved his dry humor. now what wa sthe ? at the beginning of the thread. i''l submit then go look

• tinkertude

nah! not TMI... LOL... its almost 1:00 almost anything goes haha

• sas-schatzi

-----"all our welcome, all our welcome"--trivial pursuit --what movie is that a line from? had to Do with ghosts.

• jo1955

Tink - I don't even have the TV on.  Just sitting here in the peace and quiet.  DH and the dog are snoozing in bed.

• tinkertude

Beatljuice???

• valgal
    valgal Member Posts: 187

Hi Tink and Nancy! nancy I lived in CA a long time ago. 1st in Anaheim then in Santa Rosa. Where are you?Lots of good stories from those days. I still have friends there. Lately I've been in touch with the one in Laguna Beach. If  I hadn't gotten married a few years ago I'd be on a plane to see that friend in no time.

• jo1955

Beats me!

• sas-schatzi

Poltergiest

• tinkertude

oohhh ok~

ok I got one...... " you had me at hello"....

• sas-schatzi

Casablanca

• jo1955

Valgal - I am originally from Riverside and have a brother that lives in Upland.

• tinkertude

Jerry MAQUIRE.with Tom Cruise..

• sas-schatzi

Tink need to rewatch that one __Iliked it ,but greg didn't  so, You got me on that one.

• valgal

So Jo you were right by Anaheim. Ahh to be that age again..I was about 19, just finished high school and moved out there with my DS and her hippie boyfriend. Poor but happy.

• Ang7
    Ang7 Member Posts: 568

Hi all,

Finished treatment at Thanksgiving but still cannot sleep at night.  Sometimes take Benadryl just to go to bed.  Not sure why this is?

Would love to go to DC Cupcakes sometime.  They look so good.

I would like to have one right now...

• sas-schatzi

I have a couple hundred or so videos sorrted by alphabet.Can't start with A or The, But the most common distribution of names start with the letter a and s

• tinkertude

I have seen it a few times...I use that line alot... a few weeks ago I was at church with a friend of mine and one of the ushers came up and said hello lovely ladies would you two like to bring up the gifts tonight? we said sure... when he walked away I said to my friend he had me at hello.... lol

• jo1955

Valgal - My dad was in the Air Force so I wasn't there long.  I did go back to Riverside (March AFB) when I was in the Air Force - 1979 - 1983.

• valgal

I'm ditching girls I can hear my husband coming and he thinks I'm wierd

• sas-schatzi

Welcome ANG7  new thread where it goes only time will tell. I fiquire it's early, my worsttime starts about 2 am. The dog thinks it's normal now and when IAM sleeping she wakes me up UGGGHH

• Ang7

Thanks SAS...

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,816

Someone mentioned night owls? Hoot!

Judith

• Ang7

Judith~

Who would have thought?

A night owl moderator...

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,816

There's a late-night bunch over in the chat rooms too, and speedy typing isn't a requirement, honest!

• sas-schatzi

Judith----hey come and join us if your allowed. tonight is effeectivly a check it out night. We will see what happens at 2&3 &4 &5 am