Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Options

Comments

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Yeah, I saw the thread title & started reading. great idea.

I always look for the like button, too. In fact, I've started to just put "like" on some posts instead of writing something. Chincy (sp?), I know.

• valgal
    valgal Member Posts: 187
    Options

SAS doesn't your screen name mean my love or something in German? Does the sas part stand for anything? How about Yahtzee Schatzi...does that rhyme..oh jeez I better go to bed lol

• valgal
    Options

Hi Valjean, now I know of a Valgirl and you too!

• valjean
    Options

Hey, Valgal, did you know our name, Valerie, means "strong"?

• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998
    Options

Chesire Cat lifting hair and ears  I wonder if you could copy and paste this.. or copy and save it as a pic in your documents then when you edit your profile you should be able to get to it where its says browse.. if you save it as a document. 

Tink has been my fav too for years... I have many Tink things... when I had my 1st surgery my MIL sent me a big Tink blanket and I had that blanket  with me in the hospital the whole time... the nurses would come in and say oh thats so cute did your daughter let you borrow that...lol... Um no its mine and we would laugh!!!

• valjean
    Options

Yeah, we have a great name, don't we??!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

Tink I got to see the original Peter Pan with Mary Martin in the theater in the round in detroit in about 1956. Captain Hook took a swipe at our noses as he was coming down the isle. It was magical MY twin and I were six. I've been in love with the show my whole life. It was magical how they made Tinkerbell be real in that venue , to us kids. AND when they asked everyone to clap to help TINk live--it seemed so real.

• valgal
    Options

Yes my cousin in England sent me something about that. I hope we live up to our nomenclature.

• tinkertude
    Options

VALJEAN..I would hit the like button if we had one for that idea lol!

SAS.. This girl tried on a dress that cost $34,000 and ok Im laughing out loud this girl now is trying on a gown and they just said she was the granddaughter of a chicken plucker and she is in a dress with all feathers... too funny!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Valgal  if you are still here---schatzi is my dog originally when I came ihad used my name, then found out there could be identity issues so looked at the dog and that was it.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Tink I love the chesire cat , but before we do something with it can you find something on the madhatter

• valjean
    Options
    Chickens ~ maybe that should be the running background theme of your thread here. A bride with a chicken dress! lol Laughing
  • sas-schatzi
    Options

TInk well by tomorrow i now where she's going to be, OMG with the rest of the chickens.

• tinkertude
    Options

Oh how neat to see that on stage like that!!!  That would be wonderful.... we went to disney 2 years ago and I made the family wait in line 2 hours so I could meet her and take a pic with her... geez you would of thought I was the child... hahaha... they were like can we go now mom!!!!!... noooooo im not leaving until i meet her... it was such fun though... that was when life seemed kinda normal... hmmm wait grown women waits 2 hours to meet Tinkerbell... maybe it wasnt as normal as I thought lol

• hdangelbaby
    hdangelbaby Member Posts: 412
    Options

Hello ladies and fellow chickens!!! I will probably be up here with you all till around 2-3 am. I just can't even think about falling asleep till then. I get more energy at night too. The only thing that seems to even remotely work, and we're talking only a few nights a week it actually works, is taking 2 "sleepytime" teabags and making that, along with (2) 25 mg sleep aid (diphenhydramine, basically benadryl) and wait to feel the sleep come on... and like i said, it only works sometimes!! I wish sometimes i could just fall asleep like my husband! shit, 2 vicodin and a beer doesn't even work!

so... a $34,000 dress? that's a third of how much my house cost!! unbelievable!!

i was watching dc cupcakes earlier too. it was the one where katherine got engaged and they were trying to make a huge engagement ring out of cupcakes! it was pretty cool

well, gonna go check out the other threads, but i will be back, mark my word!

• valgal
    Options

Who was her Dad / Colonel Sanders?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Need to get more juice

• valgal
    Options

snack time.. I'm going downstairs for an apple and some peanut butter. If I were drinking we'd really be in trouble with my wacky ideas.

• tinkertude
    Options
      Here are a few hope they go through had a time copy and paste... is this what you like or is it the JOhnny Depp one?
  • valgal
    Options

Dear Nanc,

I kind of didn't get it either, but I guess Sas has imaginery conversations with chikens when there's no one else around to talk to? Is that it SAS?

• valjean
    Options

Well, I've gotta go. Need to be up in 5 hrs & knowing it will take time to fall asleep, best be heading that way.

Talk at ya tomorrow, same time, same station!

• tinkertude
    Options

oh a snack sounds good gonna get one too

I agree NANCY she is the best!..

I thought the ring they made out of cupcakes was really cool too... they do some really neat things on there... I saw I think last week maybe they made a huge pink bra for one of the bc walks it was really cool too..

• valgal
    Options

Good night everyone! sweet dreams!

• tinkertude
    Options

goodnight VALS!!!!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

HDangel sweetie glad you came , but your already gone, hope i'm asleep when you come back.(((H)))

Tink I can remember almost every scene. It was on tv years ago and I had a tape of it , but again greg didn't like it so...... I will try to find it if it's in good enough shape I will try and get it transferred to cd.. To me , it beats any of the stuff in the last two decades.

Valjean still here where in MI. TINK and I know each other from several threads. You should check out OMG they found a cure for stupid. But start with page 1 it's great laughs

• tinkertude
    Options

YES i dont think  it was to far it was on the "mall'.. I have done several walks in D.C. and thats typically where it all seems to start   , they do go at it at times you talking about theone with the dark hair? I like the blonde one... I cnt think of their names  i think one is Sophie... I also really like the girls scout badge one they did... oh man I could go for a cupcake

• sas-schatzi
    Options

no I'm here

• tinkertude
    Options

oh Bonnie I know what you  mean i have those with myself alot... at least no one argues when I do lol

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Nancy wlecome----It's moving a little fast for me to keep up with thtyping two fingers , a cig, and a glass of wine. The chickens are a take off from the OMG thread because i was up all night trying to find someone to talk to. It was a joke

• tinkertude
    Options

sas did you like the madhatters pics or did you want the johnny depp ones?