Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

INSOMNIACS place to talk in the wee hours

Options

Comments

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    Options

Judith - A night owl moderator?  Really?

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

Tink where'd you go the page turned, fly around the corner

• tinkertude
    tinkertude Member Posts: 1,998
    Options

HERE i AMMMM... safely landed!! haha

• jo1955
    Options

Someone must have clipped her wings.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

I have been here since may 2009 right,  tonight I finally figured out that there had to be a refresh button ---duh

Tink do you have to get up for work?

• tinkertude
    Options

nope I got away just in time!

• jo1955
    Options

Well, ladies - it has been fun but I am going to have to try and get some sleep.  Probably see you all here tomorrow night.

Thanks again for letting me join your group. 

• tinkertude
    Options

lol... that funny sas... No I am not working at the time... and my kids are teens so they dont get up early either...lol

• tinkertude
    Options

Goodnight Jo,,, see you tomorrow hugs!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Tink did you see on OMG my request for help with finding an avatar. I like yours and Fuzzy's the best.

• tinkertude
    Options

Thanks!,,,I didnt see the request... lets think of one for you....what are some of your fav things.. characters shows anything like that?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Jo if your still there ---this will or won't take on a life of it's own depending on who can't sleep

• tinkertude
    Options

I do too really like the show.... one of these days we will be running on time and will stop and try them ... lol....

• Ang7
    Ang7 Member Posts: 568
    Options

I'm going to do some laundry, ladies...

check in with you later.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

What are dc cupcakes?     PM coming in be back in a few.

• tinkertude
    Options

it is a cupcake place in D.C. I think its actual name is Georgetown cupcakes. They have a show on TLC about the store and all the cupcake designs they make. The show is called D.C. cupackes

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,962
    Options

I'm multi-tasking a little too much to be active, but I'll try to check back later. Bye for now!

Judith

• valgal
    valgal Member Posts: 187
    Options

I'm back .. DH went back downstairs - I think the avatar should have something to do with a person talking to chickens i used to be in graphics before computers so I'm not that skilled. Jo is though. Maybe tomorrow she can whip something up.

• tinkertude
    Options

bye Ang!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Valgal is he still giving you a hard time?

• sas-schatzi
    Options

tink I have many likes thats what makes it hard And no skill with transfering pics so it's a twofold operation.

• tinkertude
    Options

SAS what part of Fl are you in?. I used to live in North Lauderdale and my mom still lives in Cooper city I went to High school in Ft lauderdale..

• tinkertude
    Options

do you have a fav cartoon character? that may be a good start something fun.

• valgal
    valgal Member Posts: 187
    Options

It hasn't been too bad lately. I'm just hangin in there and hoping for the best. I went to meet a friend for cofee after the Dr.s today ...I wish she hadn't quit drinking. I need a new cocktail friend.

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Portst john across from the space center. Can step out the door and seeshuttles and rockets go off. In fact our community is being devastated by the lack of funding to continue the  space program-----brain drain personified --------------so stupid

• valjean
    valjean Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Hello all! I'm usually up late here in MI.

Would love to chat!

BUT, tonight I must get to bed earlier than normal cos have to be up earlier than normal in the a.m. Undecided

Have a few minutes tho.

Get used to typing on FB & hit the enter to submit the post & then I do it on here & of course, nothing happens. Have to stop & click on Submit. Yell

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Tink actually it's you--that why when I saw your avatar it was like WHY didn't I think of that. Actually there are two others the chesire cat and the Madhatter

• tinkertude
    Options

VALJEAN...I have done that too and I still look for the like button to push...lol!

SAS.. OH wow...that is a shame

ok now say yes to the dress is on.... I am amazed this girl had no budget for her gown and tried on a 34,000 dress omg... i cant even imagine that....

• sas-schatzi
    Options

VALgal wish it were better

Valjean welcome----tonites opening night . It started so I wouldn't have to talk to headless chickens

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Tink What did I miss 34000 dresses