Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

The 'Journey' has begun!!!! aka Chrissyb's USA Adventure!!!

Options

Comments

• wahine
    wahine Member Posts: 7,590
    Options

Oh, thats awesome! I love the look of pure happiness, that is totally our Chrissy!!! And am SO glad you reposted it, as I kept trying to get rid of the ad (no luck) and THEN saw your repost. Thanks so much for sharing that picture with us!!!

• goldie0827
    goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,832
    Options
    What an adorable picture! Hope you didn't get any sand in your panties
  • Denise2730
    Denise2730 Member Posts: 320
    Options

Chrissy - are you going to be in Florida? Near Sanibel or Captiva?  I live about 30 minutes from there.

Denise

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548
    Options

She will be in Hollywood over by Miami. I am going to have lunch there on the 17th.

• lrr4993
    lrr4993 Member Posts: 504
    Options

Is there an Atlanta meet up planned?  I would love to try to join you all for lunch or dinner or whatever if you are planning to be in the Atlanta area.

• Scuba_duchess
    Scuba_duchess Member Posts: 435
    Options

Chrissy

Looks like the Outer Banks agrees with you. I am having a less than good day (drain 4 is a problem now) and this picture just put a huge smile on my face! Thanks for sharing. Wishing you sunny weather, safe travels and the joys of continuing to meet friends in person.

Lisa

• kathleen1966
    kathleen1966 Member Posts: 67
    Options

Have a wonderful time ChrissyB, I love all your posts and what you have to say! 

• lwd
    lwd Member Posts: 234
    Options

Chrissy,

I just found this today, and had a great time following your travels.  Three weeks from tomorrow I'll get to meet you.  SO excited!  I know you're having a wonderful time.  Keep up the good work with the posts and photos.  There was a little snow on the top of Pikes Peak a few days ago.  Sure you want to make the trip?  ha, ha.  I'm going to get the tickets this week.  We'll bundle up and get homemade donuts and coffee at the top!

Love, Lane 

• socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184
    Options

Crissy, where are you going in California???

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438
    Options

Hi girls!   Oh yes I'm having an absolute ball on the Outer Banks and I shall be posting pics and updating in a day or two so you can all catch up on what I've been up to.....lol......and that is LOTS!!!!!

Hey Scuba, sorry to hear that those drains are giving you a whole heap of trouble and I sure do hope they get sorted soon.   They really are a pain, literally and figuratively!

Chilovr, I will be in Hollywood, Florida from the 15th to the 22nd September.  As BarbA said we are getting together for lunch on the 17th but I'm not sure where.  If you asked Barb, I'm sure she would let you know and you could perhaps join us if it's not too far.  I'd love to see you!

Irr4993, unfortunately Atlanta is a transit stop over only and not very long ones at that.   It is unfortunate as I would have loved to visit with everyone but it is just not logistically possible.

Goldie, I was the only one who didn't end up with sand in the panties...LOL!!!  There has to be a first time for everything and I think that was it!....hahahahaha!

Kathleen, I am having a perfectly wonderful time thank you and thank you for your compliment.

Lane that sounds just perfect and then I can truly say that I experienced most seasons on my travels......lol.   Looking forward to seeing you!

Lisa, I will be flying into L.A. and I will be there four days before departing for Auckland, New Zealand.  Not sure yet what the movements will be while there but I'm sure we could sort something out.

Stay tuned!!!

Love n hugs.  Chrissy

• barbaraa
    barbaraa Member Posts: 3,548
    Options

Here is Chrissy sailing with SV, AmyJo and David.

• lrr4993
    lrr4993 Member Posts: 504
    Options

No worries, Chrissy.  If you were stopping in Atlanta I would be surprised.  It is great city to live in, but does not have a lot to offer in terms of tourism. Glad you are getting to see some beautiful coastal areas!  Enjoy the rest of your trip!!!

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604
    Options

i think AJ and Chrissy's "matching" is adorable..don't you??? see ya soon.. i know you'll be pooped. its ok. we have a slower pace, here lol   3jays

• Stanzie
    Stanzie Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

Chrissy, I'm thinking you will read this message before others.... anyway,,, I can't find the date you are passing through Atlanta. Is it tomorrow morning??? Yikes where did I write that down? Hope you see this...

• chrissyb
    Options

Hi Stanzie, no it's not until the 22nd September so don't panic....lol....

• Stanzie,  I think I know the answer....she will be in Atlanta on Sept 22, on her way to Branson, MO. 

Looks as if you are having a wonderful time in the OBX, Chrissy.....and the weather is co-operating.  Hope you didn't mind me answering that question for you. 

• Hauntie
    Hauntie Member Posts: 369
    Options

Chrissy - I LOVE the picture of you on the beach. You look like a little kid playing in the sand. I took your advice and let some of the air out of my air mattress. What a difference! My hips and back feel so much better.

• Stanzie
    Stanzie Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

Whoops! Whew I was worried it was tomorrow! OK, this time I'll try and actually write it on my calender, what a novel idea!! Thanks so much!!!  Have fun and keep going!

• sagina
    sagina Member Posts: 849
    Options

Chrissy so glad I found this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the smiles coming, can't wait to meet you!

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,960
    Options

What fun!!!!

• edyem
    edyem Member Posts: 5
    Options

Hi Chrissy!

I'm so glad I found this thread!  I see that you will be coming through Texas.  When and where will you be?  I'm so happy that you are having this fantastic trip because I know that you deserve it. Thank you again for all of your kind words as I was facing my diagnosis.  

Continue to enjoy and I'll follow your story!

Edye 

• chrissyb
    Options

Hi Edye, so nice to hear from you!  Hope you are doing well.  I'm coming to San Antonio and there will be a lunch on Saturday 1st October.  Check out the Texas thread for more details and I would love to meet you if you are able.

Love n hugs.  Chrissy

• Sherryc
    Sherryc Member Posts: 4,503
    Options

Edye i sent you a PM with the San Antonio info.  Hope you can make it.

• dara_diverse
    dara_diverse Member Posts: 5,003
    Options

Hautie, I concur about our dahling Chrissy sitting on the beach, what a cute photo!  And kudos to her for keeping the sand out of her arse hehe!

Chrissy, how about this, 4400+ views on YOUR thread, love it!  Your photos really capture the beauty around you. This is your life Chrissy B, you are loved and you are beautiful!  I am so happy you are enjoying your journey. I shall cherish forever the time spent with you. Miss you! I will be anxiously awaiting the next leg of your journey. Love ya ♥♥

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    Options
    Beautiful!!!!!!!!And soooo exciting....enjoy Chrissy.God bless hugggggggggs K
  • Sudzinvermont
    Sudzinvermont Member Posts: 10
    Options

I'm enjoying the trip.

Thanks so much for shareing.

• Birds
    Birds Member Posts: 24
    Options

Pretty dress!!!!!

• Leah_S
    Leah_S Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

Chrissy, I love the pictures, and I love reading about your trip. I feel like I'm there with you!

Enjoy!

Leah

• Marple
    Marple Member Posts: 10,154
    Options

The joy of your travels and you meeting new friends is truly fun to read about.  I am so NOT a traveller and I live vicariously through the travels of others.  Chrissy, it's amazing you came so far and are visiting with so many.  Thank you for sharing your journey of friendship.

S. 

• BeckySharp
    BeckySharp Member Posts: 465
    Options

Hi  Chrissy,  I have so enjoyed your upbeat attlitude whenever you weighed in anywhere on various sites.  I just saw this and have so enjoyed reading of your adventures.  I am in East Tennessee and wish I could have shown you the Smoky Mountains and Dollywood (Dolly Parton themepark).  Keep the pictures coming!  Becky