Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Follow my Brava and Fat Grafting Day by Day

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Dnice
    Dnice Member Posts: 156
    edited May 2015
    Options

hi damazon. I'm not sure if you are familiar with fatgraftpatients.com but that website has so much info and women who can answer your questions. Many are using brava or have in the past. Some are just researching this method of reconstruction. I did not use Brava but I found the site very informative. Hope this helps a little bit. Hang in there. Best to you.

• kriserts
    kriserts Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2015
    Options

damazon, you wear the Brava only at night, or at home. So during the day, if you go to work or outside, you can wear whatever you wear now. Whether you can start exercising 2 weeks out depends on the stage of your surgery, probably. I remember having drains on one or two of the surgeries but not the others. I started cycling again 3 weeks after lipo on at least one of the surgeries, some of the others, 4 or 5.

• kriserts
    kriserts Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2015
    Options

dmarie, it depends on the person, but I only took a couple days off work. If you schedule surgery on a Thursday, say, you could potentially go back Tuesday or Wed the next week.