,Ducky the vibrator is calling u'r name

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited December 2013

Here Ducky, Ducky, BBBBBBZZZZZZZZ, BBBBBBZZZZZZZZ

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013

OMG, you guys are too funny! I worked all day so could not really participate in the Solo cup part of this but did eat some of the yummy stuff (not the waiters with smacked asses the food! LOL) and now it looks like you are heading for your recliners and vibrators? I missed all of the fun stuff I guess. HA! Hooligans can party, that is fo sho!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2013

hell no April...we will be partying into the wee hours....The firecracker is back, and she brought stuffed peppers, Veggy, and Big Red.............

Ready set............Pati on.......

• april485
    edited December 2013

I did see a glimpse of Granny..thank goodness I didn't miss it all Ducky! Now, hand me a solo cup so I can measure out a pint or two Loopy

• luvmygoats
    luvmygoats Member Posts: 2,484
    edited December 2013

I'm still here. Goaties bedded down and I'm ready to party hardy. Pass a solo cup over here.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited December 2013

I just got off work so I'm ready to party hearty

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

I'm back in da house too! Still working, but popping in and out!!!

I'm throwin' down a challenge.....

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

I win....I have more vibrators then body parts......long handle, short handle, with heat, no heat, with ice, no ice, same goes for heating pads and cold paks.........kind that sits in a chair, kind that is full body.......I think you get the idea.........would be great if they took away the aches and pains.......Lol......no I need to get off the AI for that to happen......

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

imageimage

imageimage

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

BRRR vibrator with ice??? No wonder they don't help with the aches and pains!!! Maybe you need to change how you are using them!!!

• april485
    edited December 2013

Man Ducky, lets ditch the AI just for shits and giggles, eh? I HATE AROMASIN! HATE HATE HATE this shit!

Ok, rant over, pass the vodka or rum or whatevs...thanks!

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

YOu all are really helping my decision to stay off AIs as long as I can. Totally rethinking that surgery now!

Pass the drinks! Waiter!!

• duckyb1
    edited December 2013

where's the waiter.....what does he look like......better then my Pilot..

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

imageimage

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Damn if I could post pics--I was trying but can't--I used to bust somethings changed--Anyway I think Ducky knows how to use every vibrator ever made so lessons for her and I know some tricks--yes I used to hang out with some -- so we all bring something to this partay--BTW I was just working' so I'm readed out but I need a huge glass, I want more than the solo cup of champagne--bubbles ticklfor lots of orafaces oops TMI

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

• flat13good
    flat13good Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2013

I'm off from work and the party is getting wild now... My daughter is out shopping and so I'm home alone  oh boy !!!!!!!  well I have 3 large dogs always hanging around.  The girls are always on guard and they let all know it.   so lets have some fun and filler up a solo cup

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

Fountoun looks good whatever is in it --hess with Aunti-B--I'm goin for it. YYYAAAYYY

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited December 2013

OMG....CAMI!......just before I had to leave for my doc appointment you posted you tube photos, with naked erect parts.....☆☆☆☆☆

came home and it was gone....party over?.....or was everyone sent to thier room???

Please pass a red solo cup.....with water or diet dr pepper, since I am still using pain meds.....Party on ladies (and gentlemen)

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited December 2013

Hi trying to catch up, lordy  5 pages? in one day. Couldn't walk today and DBF was very sick. A bed day. Then his DD dropped in unexpectedly on her way to a cruise ship. That had me running for the shower.

Love Love all the pics. $$$4$$$ you have pics for almost everyone's food dish ---so enterprising. The guys are good too!

Now have to go back to 461.

I keep forget who keeps asking about jezebel. I promise to go back and find what I wrote about in the beginning of November. It's a fun appetizer and a very easy one. Nice gift too.

Party on!

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited December 2013

Well, I've eaten my fill, had enough to drink and drown a horse. My head hurts, my feet stink, and I need a nap. The food was great, the company wonderful!

Party hearty to the wee hours y'all!!

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

I will be here all night. Slept most of day then had coffee at 6 pm............. guaranteed to be an all nighter. Whew you girls are great partiers. 
    Teka and Littlegoats I WILL find the recipe in the next couple of days. It's on here, but many pages ago. There are many variations on it.

Littlegoats so fun you looked up the Orchard Jewels--It was thrifted, 24 pieces--8 dinner plates, 8 salad plates, 8 large rimmed soups for 25.00$. One dinner plate on replacements.com lists for 30.00$. I love finding bargains. Then I have red Arcoroc, , green Hobnail, white Bauhaus, cobalt three types -Anchor Hocking & Hazel Atlas & Libbey glass, then Manhattan ware clear class. Throw in Cambridge Caprice, Blenko, AH Wexford, Indiana Diamond Point, Regency Stradivari, AH Inspiration/Burple, various silver overlay. All can be intermixed. All but the Bauhaus was thrifted. So when I found the Orchard Jewels it was the icing. Endless combinations. Thanks for looking it up, that made me smile allot to be able to share the find with you :) Then the Christmas dishes are by Homer Laughlin and has all the colors except cobalt. Again endless combos LOL do I like dishes or what. It's the same as with the cookbooks.       Loved the pics of your goat babies, sorry they are gone. How's Bucky doing?

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Spookie so funny "My head hurts, my feet stink, and I need a nap"

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Teka before you fall asleep THANKS for organizing the party!

Shane lovely to see you :)

All the HOOLIES, love you all

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

In honor of Veggy. In her last Pm to me on Oct 30th, she said that A&C's "Who's on First" was her favorite. This is the original version. Hope it makes you smile. This one's for you Veggy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited December 2013

Thank you Teka and GmaFoley. I'm still hanging in-Shells where are you? The food is great and so is the company.

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Julia, Shells is 6 hrs behind me, that makes it effectively 6 pm her time. Guessing she's making her way home from work and Dh was in the hospital.........so maybe she's in the really hectic run from the job to care for DH. Went through that with Dear Dad when he was on dialysis. End of work meant starting care for him. Hectic. I'm sure she will show up as soon as she can. She loves a good party :)

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

OOPS were are my manners, Foley thank you for hosting the party :)

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited December 2013

more than one "neked" man....or peenee...some