STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited December 2013

OKay - I'm here pant pant pant, got here as soon as I could. Pass me a red cup!!

Boy - you guys had my pocket vibrating like crazy today wooooo hooooooooo!!!!

• di2012
    di2012 Member Posts: 871
    edited December 2013

Thanks Teka and Gma.......here is a toast for a another year of STFU....and a great group of ladies

When Î found out I had breast cancer a little over a year ago.....I called my mother and told her, she said oh, you know Diana has cancer and lost all her hair(Diana is FAMILY FRIEND...her and i had kids the same age but lost track of her when she moved down to the ocean) No acknowledgement that I had cancer.....not a card or a phone call from Mom or my 2 sister........so to them I

say STFU!!!!!!

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited December 2013

Shellls soooo happy you made it here's a Solo filled to the top

Di how about raising a glass of something awful ---toasting your mom and sisters, then pouring it down the toilet. Awful that they would treat you that way Phooey. and a big STFU to them.

• juliaanna
    juliaanna Member Posts: 575
    edited December 2013

Shell, Glad to see you. Di, you and Sas, too. I think everyone else is under the table so we can finish up all the leftovers. Don't want any of this good food and drink to go to waste. (or is it waist?)

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    edited December 2013

this party pig needs to shut it down...

Thx to all the Hoolies who shared there lives & love...

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Teka and LMG's Found the Jezebel recipe. It was in my copy of the "Port Austin Delectable Collectable's" CB(PA is near the thumb in Michgan) maybe 30 years old. Cami at the time mentioned that she had it in Illinois. Ducky had it in or from the south. So my guess is it's been around a long time and widely used by people that liked "different" appetizers. It is different. I always worn people that don't like hot things, they may not want to try it. I looked through 22 pages to find the post rather than just rewrite the recipe b/c I described how to store it. Plus how to get the thick fluid back into the bottle with the paper plate funnel as it won't flow through a standard funnel. Here it is:

Short, quick, easy, make ahead at beginning of Season, amount generally last for all of season, depends -- appetizer recipe: Jezebel>>1 jar 16 oz apple jelly, ......1 jar 16 oz--pick one either orange marmalade/ apricot preserves/pineapple preserves.....I jar 6-8 oz unprepared horse radish.....1 heaping tablespoon of freshly smashed peppercorns. Pour all into mixing bowl , mix with fork till blended, use paper plate as funnel and pour back into bottles. Keeps in frig for months.  To serve place half a brick of cream cheese in a bowl(little larger than a cereal bowl) and a spoon to scoop onto crackers(a knife doesn't pick up the jezebel), pour jezebel over to cover and around the sides, serve with different crackers. The cream cheese blends well with the hotness of the jezebel. People that like hot things will love it. If they don't, don't bother. Do half a brick at a time b/c leftovers look ugly. Also, can be used as a baste on chicken, turkey, pork, fish. Oddly, as a baste the hotness of the horseradish doesn't come through like it does uncooked, but very nice.

I'll add now: steam off the bottle label, put a ribbon on it and gift it.

There are many many variations on the web now. Enjoy!

• Tomboy
    Tomboy Member Posts: 2,700
    edited December 2013

i came to crash this party, & a fantastic party it was...... but y'all should scrape yourselves off the floor now.... and , cami? you bad bad girl! where's Firekracker?!?

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Golf girl---------sorry to see you go. Here's one for the road! What was that old song "Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed, Had a little drink about an hour ago and it went right to my head, wherever I may roam on land or sea or foam---------------blank---going to see if google remembers the rest."  Let's see if I can remember sorority translation

Hope someone's up tonight, the coffee will have me going all night.

Julia-is it just you me and Shells?

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Okay found it, but the sorority version will remain a lost memory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZMTwPim_s

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Hello Kathec now 2 am here, just a few of us still upright. So here's a Solo and enjoy whatever your favorite is:)

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited December 2013

Hello Late Nighters!!!

I've been here for the long haul!!!  Still going!  Pooping in and out while I am working and also doing a HS SS project with my kid.  He had his semester long project almost done and someone pinched it from his back pack yesterday.  So he gets to do it again.  Only the teacher wouldn't give him another copy of the handouts to do so we are having to print maps, trace the outlines and then go back and color the damn things back in.  She better STFU if she thinks about grading him shitty because he doesn't have the right maps!!

OK, going to make coffee!!!

• shellshine
    edited December 2013

Well, I for one will not have a hangover, these leftovers sure are good, and so is the company!!

• shellshine
    edited December 2013

• shellshine
    edited December 2013

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Oh Shells glad you're here. Love the shoes dahling. Shoes have gotten so much more interesting. What are you drinking?

4-----bummer, I remember the kids in the science fair in DS HS wouldn't leave their projects at the mall b/c certain kids were known to sabotage them. Dreadful and mean. Apox on the kid (s) that pinched your sons

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

OH Shells that's exactly how Jezebel should look at serving, not so pretty when the parties over and some is left. LOL it's ugly then, edible , but ugly.

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

4---I think we'd rather have you pop in.

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited December 2013

yes, but I am pooped!!!  Been a long day of partying!!!

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Ah 4 I so understand since my first drink of the day was magnesium citrate b/c of pain meds. TMI LOL.

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Off to check insomnia thread

• juliaanna
    edited December 2013

goodnight, hooligans. It's been awesome.

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Goodnight Julia sweet dreams-God Bless( in Red Skeltons lovely way of saying it)

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Julia went to find something of Red's to post and found this. Caught me totally off guard. It's about the Pledge Of Allegiance. I will not quite think the same way again about the Pledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Can't put this in the same box-------still Red's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeUNIp4vH7I

• juliaanna
    edited December 2013

Sas, you are right about the impact of that explanation of the pledge. Thank you. Good night and God bless.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

You lot need to go to bed, it's late in your part of the world but its still earlyish here but think I need to call its quits as I am tired out.

Good party

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Aly this one's for you "Goodnight Sweetheart Goodnight"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egX9N8yOgaU

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

My MY did I tuck everyone in?

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

I'm awake waiting to take my shower when my SIL leaves--he's layer today.  Di I tried to prin the picture but I didn't see anything so I deletd an empty space--You saw it?  hahaha I don't know how"" The mods didn't do it --wait I'm going to try again.

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013