Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,893
    edited December 2013

Cami?

• camillegal
    camillegal Member Posts: 15,711
    edited December 2013

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

That one is for Teka

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Okey dokey  Cami I'm not here, nighty night have a nice warm shower. DBF sick need to change the sheets for umpteenth time. It's worn me out.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited December 2013

We might just have a cat fight over him lol one of my favourites.

Sas its time you were in bed.

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Aly so true, it's something about his eyes?

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Aly was trying to find Aucklands anthem?

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Aly the bones are weary and methinks I am too. G'night Mate!

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Go to sleep Sas........

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    edited December 2013

CAMMI !!!! You done DID it! Good job kemosabi!

I think a good time was had by all, right?

And Sass, I loved the Pledge of Allegiance you posted.... that really was beautiful. I remember listening to that man, when I was a kid... We would have the radio on, eatting "supper" and listening to Red Skelton... We didn't HAVE a TV yet.... And we listened to Inner Sanctum, and The Shadow..... Those are good memories.

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

hahaha---I remember laying on the living room floor (that was the family room and everything else) and listening while watching the radio, to the creaking door. INNNER SANCTUM oooeeeooo

• 4sewwhat
    4sewwhat Member Posts: 1,895
    edited December 2013

Good Morning my hung-over Hooligans!!!!!  I feel like I have barely been to bed.  OH Wait!!  I have barely been to bed!  Up til 4:45 with that damn SS project/  Off in the cold to drop the kids!

Be Back later.  Think a nap is in order this afternoon.

Hey!  Who is responsible for tipping the cleaning lady??  She is going to deserve it!!!

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

The cleaning lady??? I thought she was a male stripper in drag.

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Cami & Chevy I caught you guys gossiping about me, but it's okay, I'll not think anything of it b/c I know you love me-LOL. Had to change sheets for the 5th time. Back to bed I go.

4, hope you get some sleep too. I'll chip in for the cleaning lady, but no side along cleaning for me. Still have trouble moving from two days ago

• Chevyboy
    edited December 2013

Sass, why don't you just sleep outdoors? Or put him in another room, or house! Tell him to get better, or else!

Too much work to change those sheets! Just spray the room, and him with that dis-infectant spray... Or Alcohol!

Cammi, I don't think Sass even went to bed... she is just making that up.

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

Sas!  Crappy reason to have to change the sheets Winking

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited December 2013

Good Morning Hung Over Hoolies!!

I am at work...glad I left the party early although I did miss Clooney and that gorgeous hunk above him. (name escapes me right now but I do know who he is) I am getting ready for my first appointment of the day and thinking of all of you that are home in your nice warm homes. My office is freezing until the heat has been up for a few hours (old drafty building) and they turn it way down overnight to save money...ugh. I am usually the first one in and I crank it on so the people that come in later love me for that. I start at 8:00am but I am here at 7:30 cause I like the quiet and most of the others start at 8:30 or 9:00 but I am the early bird.

Have a great day and hopefully no one has a bad headache from too much party time.

• Chevyboy
    edited December 2013

Morning April.... Chicken Little is looking up at you! Stay warm!

• 4sewwhat
    edited December 2013

Mornin' April!!

What makes you think it is warm and toasty in the house, silly?  I turn the heat down overnight too.  Sometimes you can almost see your breath in the morning!  The utility bills are crazy though.  Last electric was over $400 and that was with no a/c or heat to speak of.  Gas bill's not as bad, but still!!!

Hope you have a good day at work and everyone else has a great day too!.  I'm off to work in a few.  Need coffee first!!

Did anyone save/hide a bottle?  That cleaning lady is going to need a drink!!

• Chevyboy
    edited December 2013

Morning 4444444444444444! So fun to see your pictures and your posts! YOU keep the party goin'! xoxoxo

• flat13good
    flat13good Member Posts: 74
    edited December 2013

I had a great time but had to leave early but I slept from 9:30 till 5:10 and that is the longest I have slept in I can't remember.  Not even a need to pee  WOW......... You ladies have a great party and thanks to ALL for the fun time, I loved it.  And yes I'll take either George or the other guy  Name ???? but oh la la  !!!  Been a long time. 

We will get above freezing today yippe wish I could take the day to play and wash my car. Work work so back to work   Party again next year !!!!!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited December 2013

Went to bed 3 pages ago - Glad you all had fun at my house. For Real - if you ever really want to come to Oregon, we have room here for you to stay. Don't stop in a motel..

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Excuuuuse me Flat, but we don't have to wait ti lnext year for another party, I hope. We can just bring the same things and our likker nd it's party time--it's so simple.

April u have really cold weather there right--I never really knew anyone for those states like CT, but I think u'r weather can be harsh like ours. in IL. I always forget about those states like NH, Maine I know, but that's about it.

Sas all I said was go to bed, LOL Actually Chevy and I don't talk about anyone except each other hahaha and we take great pleasure in that.

My job is calling--BBL

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited December 2013

Hi all, Sounds like the party was wonderful. I checked in a few times yesterday so I saw the fun you were all having. I had a headache yesterday so I didn't feel much like partying.. Got my Braca1 and Braca 2 test results, they are negative... I need to research and see just what negative means. I know for one thing I believe it means I am not a carrier of those genes. Other than that I am not sure. I feel better today thank goodness.

Have a great day,

Cindy AKA Squishy

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited December 2013

Sas, get him a barf bucket!!!!

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited December 2013

Hey Crog - nice to see you! And April!!

So glad I don't have a hangover cause I'm headed off to work. I cleaned up a little last night - put all the bottles out for recycling.

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited December 2013

DS coming home tomorrow. When I was talking to the Shuttle Service to pick him up in Oregon to bring to airport I asked - "Should he wait outside for you?"" and the guy said "Lady, it's below freezing over here, tell him to wait inside and we will call him when we get there." Funny....I forget it's colder over there, although it is quite chilly over here - got down to 68 degrees last night. Brrrrrr

Happy

• camillegal
    edited December 2013

Shell STFU sweety it's below zero here u silly now that's cold.

• sas-schatzi
    edited December 2013

Thanks Spookie--it's fever chills, cough----no insurance, but I finally have him convinced to see someone and my PCP's on. He's getting ready.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited December 2013

ok Shell.........can I get on a plane, come there and smack you........my Pilot wants a shot too..........we are freezing our asses off.........13 degrees this morning, colder tomorrow, and more snow, then ice, and then rain on Saturday.....

68 degrees........for us that would be a heat wave........LOL.......