Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited November 2014

it don't look good here

Still talkin a storm

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

still talkin the same damn shit

Yah the white shit

Prolly by nite a foot of it

Damn

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited November 2014

FK, sorry about the bad timing for the storm.

Gma, This may be the first Christmas present where they are taking something away, but they are also GIVING you something: new, smaller, higher breasts! Ultimately, relief from pain. It is a big surgery, so allow plenty of time for recovery. My surgery was July 23rd, and the relief from back pain is remarkable. During my consult, the doc asked how big I wanted to be after surgery. This was a shock to me, just thought I'd warn you in case they ask you.

• PoppyK
    edited November 2014

Also, I had my final chemo infusion today! So glad it's done. Rads are next.... sometime end of December.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited November 2014

Poppy we have already discussed size. I told him as small as you need to make them, to stop movement.

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

good for U GmaF

I'm not goin tomorrow to the dr.

The poconoes R getting hit real hard...figures....

I'm over it tho...just gonna reschedule

Prolly Jan or Feb.....unless the storm is cancelled

I got a betta chance of catchin aids walkin in the street then this storm not happening

Oh well....shit happen

• gmafoley
    edited November 2014

So sorry FK. I feel all things happen for a reason. Hopefully, you find out why...

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited November 2014

Sorry fire..

GOod luck gma

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited November 2014
    FK, we are getting that storm too only about 6-8 inches where I live and a lot more in the hills of CT (foot or more) and I have a house full coming tomorrow...this sucks big time!

G'ma, glad you are finally getting that early Xmas gift! Enjoy your new boobies! xo
  • m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited November 2014

April, who knows how much I will get from this storm all the reports are coming in at different amounts.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited November 2014

Hope you all have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs to All!!

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

New appt.end of Jan.

I think if we would have went I would be dead now

They closed the hwy.after about 2 hrs..

Just wanted t remind everyone about the party on Friday

Hope everyone has turkey stories

Happy Thanksgiving sistas

• PoppyK
    edited November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

• gmafoley
    edited November 2014

Update from phone appoint with PS:

Hospital stay over night, yes on drains, Need major pain meds (hmmm don't do well with those- will discuss at preop), if all goes well, drains come out in a week and I can work from home on the computer in a weeks time.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited November 2014

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited November 2014

Hugs gma

Fire glad u r not dead

HAPPY THANKSGIVING  PEEPS

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving sistas

• gmafoley
    edited November 2014

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,696
    edited November 2014

Thanksgiving went well at my home. Was nice to stay home for the second year in a row and spend it with hubby and the furbabies

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

good or i g

Thanksgiving was nice and quiet

Plenty to eat and dring

The kids were great

NOW

Remember today is the monthly party

Bring UR fun stories here and then Tonite we will curl up by the bonefire...

See ua later

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

wow

That was supposed to be good morning

Ha

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited November 2014

Good Morning....back on this Mickey Mouse website, only to get pissed off a couple lines from now cause everything will slow down or freeze....but for now.........sorry Good Afternoon...........love you all and glad you had a great day yesterday............I have a really funny story but don't want to get aggravated if this thing freezes up.....so far so good.......but don't want to press my luck.....will BBL.

Worried about Alyson......according to todays news Australia had a horrific storm.....if you in viewing distance Aly, I hope it was not near you.........

• FireKracker
    edited November 2014

I'm gonna check on

Alyson..on FB...

BBL

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited November 2014

Ducky and FF.. I'm from.Australia.. We were on the edge of the storm...So luckily just missed it. I thought Alyson was from New Zealand ?

• Lucy55
    edited November 2014

Ducky..I'm looking forward to your funny story.I could do with a laugh 😂

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited November 2014

I don't have any funny stories from this years Thanksgiving. I did have a good day though.

My DH and I cooked for my DS. We had ham, garlic mashed potatoes, corn, sage sausage dressing and homemade rolls. None of us are turkey fans, so we made a Farmer John Ham. After dinner we went to my sisters for dessert. I had homemade blueberry pie that my niece made with vanilla ice cream. Oh boy was it good! Today I have a food/sugar hangover. This is the first year without our boys (my sisters grandsons) - they moved to Wisconsin. It was weird not having them there with us.

No black Friday shopping for me - unless it's on the computer. I am getting a kick out of reading about all the fights people are having in the stores though. Crazy people!!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited November 2014

Ok Ladies...going back to my daughter's to have the homade Italian Wedding Soup I made on Wednesday, but did not use....

Story:

My grandson Joey is in Missouri (God help him).........when my husband passed away 2 of my daughters came everyday to keep me company.............well one day I was just sitting and I guess to Joey I was looking sad......he kept staring at me, and finally .....he looked at me and said "Nannie, you really miss Poppie don't you.........I said "yes Joey I do".....

He looked at me and said so sweetly "I know Nannie, that is why every night when I go to bed I pray for you to die so you can be with Poppie"...................that is a true story..........he was 4 years old at the time...........he is now 28, an still gets reminded of his thoughfulness......LO

• Lucy55
    edited November 2014

Ducky... HaHaHa.. I love it :-) Kids are priceless :-) :-)

• Lucy55
    edited November 2014

Slow.. Nothing like a sugar- hangover :-) Sounds like you had a lovely, relaxing Thanksgiving !

• PoppyK
    edited November 2014

Ducky, That story is priceless!

Here's my Thanksgiving Themed story: When one of my boys was in preschool, one class was the Indians another was the Pilgrims. They got together to celebrate Thanksgiving with chopped apples, Fritos (to represent corn) and so on. The kids sung traditional songs wearing little class made costumes. It was great... until a couple of days later. We found out one of the Pilgrims exposed the younger Indians to chicken pox. Sharing disease, just like the first Thanksgiving.