Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2015

Isn't it crazy how kids can sleep?

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited March 2015

It IS crazy. My son used to sleep with his legs crossed and his head in his lap. That was in his bed. Who sleeps like that??? It was so weird going in there and seeing that. I would put him back on his pillow and uncross his legs....then go back in an hour later and he would be back in that position. He would also sleep with his eyes open at times.

My DD used to sleep walk. She would wake up in the middle of the night and play in her play kitchen and would be sound asleep. She never remembered doing that the next day. I'm so glad she grew out of that - is was freaky.

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited March 2015

Loved all of the pics! Adorable kids and adorable you guys! And G;ma, adorable doggy!!

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2015

I talk in my sleep.lol

Still

PTSPIN im gonna repost that pic of us at the first reunion

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

here U go

PTS is wearing a green top

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited March 2015

oh dear, I remember that photo, nice time, lousy shirt!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,695
    edited March 2015

My younger brother could carry on a conversation in his sleep when he was younger! It was hilarious!

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2015

I wake myself up talkng in my sleep.......then I think......you stupid ass your the only one in the friggin house.........

Yes I do miss watching the kids.......love them dearly........

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

when we had hurricane Sandy

I slept in my nieces house

Ppl all over the place

I was the oldest so I got the couch

My great neice was next to me

When we all woke up she was laughing so hard and lookin at me

She said...not only were U talkin in UR sleep but U sat up,looked around and went back to slee

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

Ducky

Been missing U

Me thinks it time for a phone call

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Ok girlfriend......I'll try today.........been dealing with some "bullshi".......different varities.....LOL......you know what I mean.......everything from "family to idiots in business that we deal with on a daily basis"..........I often wonder how people actually get paid for the "shitty" jobs they do.........and I don't hesitate telling the when I am encountered by an idiot.......like yesterday....

Been up since 3:30 am, so I mightt be a little "testy" this morning......LOL.........

Will call you later when I think your up.....my Nikki is stopping by after her dental appt to pick up some papers, so it will be after 10am...............OKAY.....Lovey........

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2015

• m0mmyof3
    edited March 2015

lol

Try falling out of bed and not waking yourself up in the process, I am ashamed to say that I have done this. Back in Fall '01 I had to have surgery on my left foot and one night I fell out of bed somehow and slept right through the whole thing. My mom came into my room to see if I was okay because she had heard the noise of me falling out of bed. There I was mostly on the floor with only my left foot which was in the cast resting on the bed. She had to wake my younger brother up to help her put me back in bed. I don't know how I ended up on the floor or anything until she and my brother woke me up to get me back into bed.

Have not been able to live this down to this day.

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited March 2015

Gma.. HaHa 😃 I'm often exaustipated !! It's my new favourite word..Going to go out of my way to fit it into.conversation as much as possible now !!

Mommy.. That's so funny.. I can't imagine falling out of bed and not waking up !! Are you normally a heavy sleeper ??

• m0mmyof3
    edited March 2015

No, usually any little noise wakes me up.

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited March 2015

Feeling just a bit sad. my dear aunt died Tuesday morning US time. She had quite a life especially during her first years as a war bride in PA. She was the last of my father's siblings so its the end of an era. Jeune Louise Hoffman nee McPhail was 91 and failing a bit, finding movement difficult but had a wonderful time in the care facility in her last weeks. She got up to go to breakfast and it seems her heart stopped. If you are going that's the way to go.

Spent hours yesterday getting in touch with cousins which is good. I just feel so far away from my cousin Carol so definitely will try to visit her later this year.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited March 2015

sorry Alyson, yeap sounds like if she had to go, she went with good memories at the end

• Lucy55
    edited March 2015

Sorry Alyson about your Aunty.. Take heart though, to live such a long active life like she has, and to go so quickly at the end is such a blessing.. Hugs to you.

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

I'm sorry Alyson

When an older person dies,there goes a library..

I hope she shared her knowledge

How r u doing?

Thanks for showing up at the party..

Missing U my sista

• Lucy55
    edited March 2015

So yesterday I was telling my grandson who is just five that it would of been my father's birthday if he was still with us.. Here's how the conversation went..

ME.. Today would of been Gramp's birthday..

DGS ... Where is Gramp's.?

He died, and is in Heaven.

DGS...Why did he die.??

Me.. Because he was very old , and wanted to be with God.

DGS.. Oh.. Because he was very old.. Why aren't you dead then ???

Ugh.. out of the mouths of babes.. They always tell the truth.!! ☺

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Priceless........

Lucy not sure if you ever heard what my grandson said to me after my husband died........

He was over my house about a week after the funeral and saw me just sitting there staring into space....he was years old........

He said "Nannie, you really miss Poppie don't you....(my husband was 57 when he died)...

I said "yes Joey I miss him very much....

Joey looked at me very seriously and said "

I know Nannie that is why every night when I go to bed and say my prayers.....I pray for you to die so you can be with Poppie.............sure made me perk up........LO

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Hi Ladies........

Spent all day with the newest man in my life......Robert Stephen Hart 111

My grandaughter deliered today......first baby.....got to the hospital at 5:30 am.....delivered him at 6:31 am..........no epideral (no time), 20 pushes and he as out.............Nurses said that is so, so rare........everyne was shocked...........went into the hospital and was told she was 7 centimeters in 15 minutes she was 10.......and there he was.......First Baby........image

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited March 2015

Such a perfect looking little guy. Congrats to you Ducky and to your granddaughter too. Glad things went well and so fast for her.

• Lucy55
    edited March 2015

Ducky.. Too cute.. I want a cuddle 😃

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited March 2015

Absolutely beautiful Ducky

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Thanks ladies........it did go well..........

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited March 2015

Beautiful baby boy Ducky. You're very blessed. Congratulations. Such a short delivery for a first baby.

Lucy, funny story! Kids say the darndest things.