Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2015

when my GD had her 2 boys her hubby fainted too

Imagine if a man had to give birth????.

Or even had a peckergram.....

It's a mans world...yeah right!!!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited March 2015

I think we should all show up to dinner at Ducky's house! I'll bring the wine!!

Kracker, if men had to give birth the world would be a lot less crowded. haha

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2015

Hi Ladies.]\

Menu was chicken cutlet, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes, garlic fresh whole green bean in butter, cesar salad, cucumber salad with onions..........lb cake my grandsons birthday an 3 kinds of ice cream.

My daughter really appreciated it......she has not been feelin well, her meds make her sick, so I was glad to do it for her.

They left about 9........

I feel like a truck ran over me....and my hands are cramping now from peeling all of the friggin potatoes..LOL....

I was fun cooking and feeling useful again.......and Baby Bobby was here too with his Mom and Dad.....

A pot of gravy would have been easier, but this was what my grandson asked his Mom to make, so she had it already bought , but then started feeling bad.

Hoefully will sleep good tonight........BEAT.............getting old......LO

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

good one slo

For sure they would only do it once

Pictures,pictures,pictures...

Now don't forget

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited March 2015

You're such a good Mom Ducky.

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2015

Ok ladies I'm up off the stairs but still struggling - I went up to see the grandsons as I had an appt with my PS up their way. Going home tomorrow - Had Grandma day at little GS's preschool last friday - pictures coming later.

Saw my plastic surgeon Wednesday - he will be doing an "in office" revision in July or August - The open wound scar is very thin and keeps opening. He wants to pull it together and give it better skin to heal - He will also fix the dog ears. He also mentioned that he used to have a cone shaped device that he uses for lipo in office, but they don't use it anymore. He said he would figure out away to still do the lipo 'in office' so not to cost me more money. He still is suggesting I do a 3-D tat on my breast with no nipple or would be happy to try to make me a nipple. Told me to think about it - that I deserve to look nice. Anyway - I am concerned - it is the radiated side he wants to add the nipple to and with LE in the torso also - I just don't think it is worth the risk of cellulitis or another open wound. It did heal well from the reduction/reconstruction. At my age, I'm just not sure its necessary..

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

nice to see U GmaF

Glad UR up the stairs now

Tats????another money makin thing...do U really want it???

• gmafoley
    edited March 2015

No i don't think so...

• gmafoley
    edited March 2015

He had to try on my lymphedema med alert bracelet on

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited March 2015

What a cutie GmaF.... 

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited March 2015

Lost this one, hey everyone 

• blondiex46
    edited March 2015

Gma meme me I will go with u

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited March 2015

Hi Blondie. So good to see you! How are you.? You've been missed !

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

First day of spring in the Philly suburbs........image

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

Blondie

U hear tats and UR off and running.lol

Welcome back

Ducky..we also have snow...still...all day

GmaF...im glad UR not goin to do it...enuf...that little boy is a darling

I need opinions

What do u think of this hairdo for me this summer

Pic.comin...the one on the left

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

yes or no

The truth

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

You have to be kidding me..........your hair is gorgeous....why would you want to chop it up like that............can you imagine trying to grow those sides back in once your tired of it...

Foogetaboutit.................

Now Greyson might find it entertaining........LOL

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited March 2015

all three are nut balls In my opinion but hey, if you like them cool

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

GMA.........because of having LE, I would be afraid of getting anything done that involves Lipo.

I want to get a knee replacement, but when I asked what they chances were for me to get an LE problem in my leg because it exists in my system they told me......probably not, but they would not say for sure that it couldn't happen........

So I suffer with the pain, to avoid looking like I have 1 elephant leg........trust me...........they look bad enough now withou LE.........that would be all I need.

So think about it.....only because of the LE problem

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited March 2015

I love that FK is daring!! I think if you like the cut, go for it!! Enjoy this life to the fullest!!
    But, if you hate it, don't blame me. hahaha
    But I do agree with Ducky, you do have beautiful hair now.

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

thank u for tellin me the truth

But

I will get it in the summer...like around May

But the time the summer is over it will be long again

I like change...sick of this haircut

And sick of the gray

• blondiex46
    edited March 2015

I klove hit fuirr, do it

Ducky,, a proposition 4 u .

If u feel up to it and i will pay u, can u make me some gravy n meatballs n if u r feeling really up to it can u make me a chocolate cake with chocolate  icing, not from scratch

I am serious. I will come n get it. I will make yhe spaghetti when i get it, i think u should make stuf n sell it.

How is everyone. ..miss being here, hey lucy..n others.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited March 2015

Oh man.....I wish I was closer to you Blondie....I would make some for you. I'm sure Ducky's sauce is scrumptious, but one day we will have to have a meatball challenge. That would be so much fun!! Our meatball recipe is passed down from generations.

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

I havnt had a meatball in yrs.

I'm out of the challenge.ha

Some Italian I am...

Where I'd Ducky anyway?

Prolly recouping from all the cookin she did

There is just one person I no who is gf....and she wants to open up a restaurant gf...asked me to go in with her

R u kidding me

I'm too old for that shit

Thanks but no thanks

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited March 2015

FK.. Finally sent my photo in.!! Hmm..me thinking Slow has an unfair advantage at guessing who everyone is 😃

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

I/m here......feeling like crap..........not sure what it is, but it is annoying the shit out of me.

The tooth that had that root canal done last Mondy morning was fine but for some reason has begun acting up.....I thought.....Great......after paying $1,115.00 for a root canal. (without the crown), this is going to fail......and it can...it happened to my son....he had to end up getting an implant.....

So right now I am not a happy camper, but the lousy feeling has nothing to do with the root canal....that is just a "side" annoyance from whatever the hell else is going on.......ugh

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

oh Ducky

I tell U all the time

U do too much

I'm bad but UR worst...take care of that tooth

And for goodness sakes stop all that cookin....I got fired from the kitchen yrs.ago....best thing that happened to me except im back....doin the gf cookin and bakin and no one likes it..

Slo is at an advantage....hmmmmm...any ideas what we can do now???????

Bbl

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited March 2015

Oh no Ducky!! I don't like to hear you're not feeling well. We've got to figure out why. Your big birthday party is coming up next month, and we've got to get you all better by that time!! I bet you overdid it with that big dinner you cooked. When I cook a big meal, I have to rest for weeks after. Praying that your tooth doesn't fail!!

Lucy....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We aren't supposed to speak about my UNFAIR advantage. hahaha

Actually, when I volunteered to do the pictures, I knew I wouldn't be participating in the guessing. I'm having fun getting all the pics together and designing a special crown for the winner of the contest!! It's going to be so much fun!! So far I have five pictures. Please send in your picture if you want to participate. I think this was one of FK's best ideas yet!!

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited March 2015

Hello.