Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited March 2015

welcome home Charles

Nice to see U

Sorry about UR latest C....

But

At least it is all behind U

Love the pic

U look so professional

Don't be a stranger...

We now have a party on this thread...the last day of each month

This month March 31 we R sharing baby pics...

I hope u will join in the fun

Xoxo fireKracker...used to be granny dukes..

• april485
    april485 Member Posts: 1,983
    edited March 2015

Charles, you look very "Statesman like" in the photo! High five on your win!

Ducky, that baby is a doll! Sooooo cute!

Alyson, sorry about your auntie.

At work so just checking in really quickly!

Hugs to all!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited March 2015

Charles.. Sorry about the melanoma..Hope. lucky that your doctor found it !! Some good coming out of BC at last !! Glad life is going so good for you.. Great photo... But it certainly does look like you were talking about your fishing trip to me... HaHa 😃

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited March 2015

Charles, glad they caught that melanoma!

So good to see you April!

• I didn't know we could do this.
    • Thanks for showing me that Kracker
    • I love learning new things!!

Guess I should pay attention to the buttons above me.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited March 2015

One of my favorite pictures. On our way to Washington State. This one is for GMA.

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited March 2015

Hi Charles...........great shot of you.........glad they found your Mel.....early....

Ohhhhhhhhhh.....about the picture contest........since your our only "male hunk" on this thread, don't you think that is a dead give away......we have guess who the baby is from the picture..........LOL

Ok, unless your adorable and have a lot of curly hair........then we would have a problem........either way Charles.....don't be a stranger........we love hearing from you.....hugs, and you take care...........image

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited March 2015

Good point Ducky!! I never even thought of that. We would all know Charles right away. Maybe we need to recruit some more men for our baby photo contest!!???

• Lucy55
    edited March 2015

Slow and Ducky.. Maybe we could all send in a baby pic of our hubby's... and everyone has to pick which one is Charles out of them all.?? 😃

• Charles_Pelkey
    Charles_Pelkey Member Posts: 99
    edited March 2015

I am the only (or at least one of a few) male participants in this game, so I won't leave you to guess who this obviously manly baby is. This is a picture of my mother Carla - who passed away in January - and me, in 1958:

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Charles......your mother was beautiful.........may she rest in peace.....

And you were absolutely adorable............OMG love that picture.........thanks for showing it to all of us.........you can see the love..............

Charles how old she when she died.....she looks very young in the picture..........

• jo1955
    jo1955 Member Posts: 7,545
    edited March 2015

Hi Charles - Glad to see you back here and so very glad the doctor caught the melanoma.  Awesome picture - does look like the "fish that got away story."  LOL!.  Your mother was very beautiful - may she rest in peace.  Spent 3 1/2 years in Cheyenne @ FE Warren AFB.  Love Wyoming but it is too darn cold for me.  Don't be a stranger.  Check in more often.

• Lucy55
    edited March 2015

Charles.. The photo of you and your Mum is absolutely picture perfect.!! It could be used in a baby commercial.!!

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

do u see this Charles

They all came put to greet U

This thread has been quiet for a little while...wait more will come....

Slow Crogg showed me how to send the pic...it took me a long time and now my top screaning is black and I have to log in everytime

Anyway back to U Charles...UR mother was very beautiful sorry U lost her.....

Btw that pic don't count

Just play the game and we will have so much fun with U

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Ladies......see Grayson take her first steps.........go to

http://youtu.be/bLDekCrt5vm

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Sorry ladies.....time out..........that is not working........have to ask my GD again........BBL......

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Ok ladies....after 2 deletes I got it right........Grayson took her first steps in her Gait Trainer......

Go to Utube .......hit search......put in Grayson Charlton.....go down to the 3rd video of her, and you will see her take her first steps.....

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

OMG

History in the makin

I'm off to bed but tomorrow I will bring my puter cause I'm goin to see Drew and GREYSON

They no her by now

Gonna all watch her walk

Congrats...U just got two blessings

Yes there is a God...

I gotta get up early tomorrow

I need my beauty sleep

Gnite

• Lucy55
    edited March 2015

Ducky.. I love all 3 videos of Grayson.. What a beautiful, happy little girl she is. 😃 You must be so proud of her !!

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

I am so proud.......she never gives up.......and neither does my grandaughter Kira......

Thanks so much....it is the prayers of my ladies on here that helped this to happen.....

FK has been her biggest fan since day 1........she has followed her for 4 years from the "bad news" when we found out what the Dr. did to cause this......right up to today........

Thanks everyone......enjoy it.....your prayers made all the difference

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

good morning

I'm getting ready to leave to see my boys

And UR GRAYSON on U tube

Love that little girl..can't wait to see her

It's bowing here...grrrrrrr

Enuf of that white shit

Bbl

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Good Morning Sunshine...............we are due to get snow Friday..............ugh....

Hug Greyson for me.............and of course Drew..........enjoy your day........hugs

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited March 2015

Ducky that video is beautiful. I have followed your Grayson for quite awhile. She looks like one determined little girl...☺

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited March 2015

Grayson has many Aunts on this thread. I can't wait to see the picture of the two Gray/grey sons meeting!

Edited to add: Charles, your Mother was a beauty! Thanks for sharing the pic.

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

Grayson is a huge inspiration to our entire family......trust me when i tell you.....my family could take a lesson from her.......and I mean it......if her grandfather (my son) with his intelligance and wisdom could have been President if he would have had Grayson's drive........he is successful, but could have been so much more, but he's happy and I guess that is what matters............I know he loves his 3 grandaughters, but Grayson has a special place in all our hearts......

Yes all her aunts on BCO helped wth all their prayers......my grandaughter is ever grateful for all the support she received from all of you........whe she ask Grayson........Who prays for you...........she says ....G.G's BC friends........just like that..........LOL

You ladies are the best........love my sisters........

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

oh Ducky

My GD was so excited to see that video

The boys were both in a bad mood today..was glad to go but glad to come home...all they did was fight over everything...can't wait for the two GREYSON/Grayson's to meet

Now down to business

Did anyone send slo their baby pic????

If not WHAT R U WAITING FOR?

The party is soon

Come on....

U CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

• gmafoley
    gmafoley Member Posts: 5,978
    edited March 2015

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

not me

I need ppl around me

Did u send in a baby pic yet

• duckyb1
    edited March 2015

FK........promise tomorrow........I have 7 people for dinner tonight.........

My daughter the one who is the new Grandmother was having dinner for my grandson for his birthday .he came home from Missouri...

Well she is on meds and they make her deathy sick sometimes ......well last night was one of those times......she asked if someone brought all the food to my house could I cook dinner for them........

How do you say "NO, I'm not up to it either"...........you don't.......its your sick kid even though she is 56 years old........you do what you have to do..............SOOOOOOOOOOO...........I promise tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll send it tomorrow......................hey that would be a good song title...........ok, acting like an asshole..............quiet FK, no need to agree..........

So today I am Busy, Busy , Busy..............

• FireKracker
    edited March 2015

why didn't u call me

I would have gotten on my broom to help U cook

U no I became Betty Crocker....

What's the menu?

I bet U got a big pot of SAUCE on the stove.ha

Hope UR DD feels betta

I'm makin applesauce today...

• Lucy55
    edited March 2015

Ducky.. Yeah.. I'm wondering what's in that cooking pot of yours too.!! I bet it's delicious whatever it is.. Can I come for dinner too?

Ladies I'm getting excited.. My grand -baby will be born on the 26th.. Only a week to go.My SIL has a sqeasey tummy and has passed out during her last 2 C -sections so I may be going in for the birth with my daughter. My daughter says there she is, lying on the table, being cut open, and there he is, lying on the floor in the operating theatre because he's fainted.. and he's the one getting all the medical attention.. Typical male. !!