Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2015

Just got this picture of Bobby.........can't believe he isnt even a month old yet.........they mature so fast nowadays.............image

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2015

alyson....

I understand now why U didn't show up for the party

I was sure U sent one of those pics in

And Blondie too..

Ducky,I would have never picked U out....u don't look American in that pic.

The baby is a doll

Bbl

• FireKracker
    edited April 2015

I'm losing it

Alyson U did send in a pic...duhhhh

U take it easy girlfriend...

I baked 3 banana cherry breads today

Just call me Betty Crocker....I hate this disease....another one that's forever.grrrr

Ok I will stfuimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

FK..........that's because of the friggin hairdo my mother put on me.......WTH was she thinking.......my kids laugh their asses off at that picture............its the ugliest head of hair I have ever laid eyes on.........then I wnt from there to those "turd" looking Shirley Temple curls.........and thi was every nigh wash it, them curl the hair around her finger, then put 10 bobby pins to hold the curl together.

This stayed like that till it dried completely...then she would take out the bobby pins, and fluff the curl and again it would go around her finger..........I hated it, and if I complained I got whacked on the head with the friggin hairbrush........and they were wooden with big bristles..........that is probably why I'm batty today.....

Today she would have been locked up for child abuse........LMAO.......check the curls in the metallic dancing costume that itched the shit out of me........I was red for a week after.....I looked like I had a disease.....it was that "Gold Lame shit"........hahahahaha can laugh now.......was not funny then.........lo

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited April 2015

Ducky.. Gosh.. Bobby really does look like a little man in that photo.. He's very cute though!

Blondie.. Sorry you are having trouble with your eyes.. How annoying for you. I hope they can give you something to help.

Fk.. Well you certainly threw reat party! It was lots of fun.. and great seeing photos of everyone.

Slow.. I dips my lid to you for a job well done organizing the photos , and keeping count of correct guesses.. I actually think it was more fun the way you did it with everyone guessing on the thread , rather than sending a private message with what they thought. My only regret is that I didn't win !!

Crog.. congratulations.. I seriously didn't have a clue who anyone was !!

Alyson.. Glad MIL seems to be settling in well. I work in an aged care facility.. Have been off work since my dx, and actually meant to be starting back next week. It takes a while for new residents to settle in.. but they do.. and it does become home to them. They make friends with the other residents, and with the staff , enjoy the activities provided , plus you have peace of mind knowing she is being cared for.. You have done a great job helping her move and settle in. I know it's not an easy job.. Don't let SIL get away with taking the credit for it.

Gma.. Loved seeing the pic of you and your Dad. I think of my parents every day , and miss them... especially since being diagnosed...but I know they are up there watching over me.

We are in bed at my son's house.. 6am here.. Stayed last night.. They have twin 2 year old girls, and another daughter 8 months.. They are so cute. 😃

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,695
    edited April 2015

When I was a kid, I hated when my mom would cut my hair. She gave me the friggin' Dorothy Hamill haircut every time til I was in the 5th grade and I balked at having my haircut. 

• Lucy55
    edited April 2015

Here is a pic of my 2 year old twin grand-daughters, with their 8 month old sister.. I love them!

• RAK1
    RAK1 Member Posts: 97
    edited April 2015

I love seeing all of you and your beautiful families.

Robin

• crog234
    crog234 Member Posts: 324
    edited April 2015

Lucy those granddaughters are beautiful.

Ducky that little boy is adorable..

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited April 2015

lucy, love the little ones!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Adorable babies.......I have twin grandaughter too.....they are now 4 years old.....some of you know abou Grayson and her story........she is so sweet......

Here is a picture taken of Grayson at Shriner's Hospital where she is taken care of sometimes.she goes from place to place....one day we hope she walks alone.......

Miss America visited Shriner's and it happend that she saw Grayson and went up to her..tis is the picture.image

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited April 2015

oh my gosh what a wonderful moment for a little girl to meet a true princess!  she is a doll!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Thanks Kathy.......she is so sweet, and such an inspiritation.........she has come a long way......many of the ladies on here followed her from her birth till today, so they know how she has progressed.......she still cannot walk alone....she has gear they can put on her to make her stand whle attached to someone elses legs.......

Her story is a sad one......and one that did not have to happen......

She is my hero...........

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited April 2015

Ducky, Such a sweet boy. Wish I could squeeze him!!

That hairdo sounds like torture to me. Guess I shouldn't complain about my Mom putting the bowl over my head and cutting. At least that was simple. haha I got used to being called sonny.

and.....talk about child abuse. Those Italian's really liked to pull hair and use the wooden spoon!! Talk about traumatic!! I NEVER hit my children....except when each of them bit. Because I had never hit them, it was so shocking for them, they never tried to bite again.

Lucy, those little girls are just precious!! My goodness, you are all so blessed with all those grandbabies!!!

Love the pic of Grayson. When I'm feeling down, I'll often watch her U-tube videos. The one where she sings ALWAYS makes me smile.

Ok ladies.....here is the crown for Crog. Congratulations to you!!! Hope you like the crown I made for you!!

Edited to add: I stayed away from the color pink. We all know how Kracker feels about that color. :)

• RAK1
    RAK1 Member Posts: 97
    edited April 2015

That crown is lovely!

• FireKracker
    edited April 2015

OMG

Tonite I had to run to pee just reading these stories/comments.

As U no I still can't go back so I have to go by memory

Alyson UR MIL will adjust...I went with my niece to put her FIL in one...Like a scene from gone with the wind..

Ducky,now I no we really R related

The hair,even tho I had curly hair my mom still did the finger curls with the bobby pins,the hair brush pulling my hair to sit still really hit home..and yes I caught many a beatings for getting a U in conduct...some things never change.ha

Those girls R beautiful....hugg them from all of us

Crogg...U won that beautiful crown...wear it well...u were the only one who recognized me..

Of course im tryin to top this for next month but I don't think I can....Spectacular...thanks everyone for playin along ...."

Slo,again without UR help this would never have came out the way it did

Let's try to keep this a fun thread

Xoxoxo

• Lucy55
    edited April 2015

Slow.. The crown is lovely.. I'm so jealous of Crog owning it !!!

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited April 2015

I just read up...thanks for the sweet comments!

I love these photos...all!
    Tomboy, you are so funny....
    Alyson, you make a tough day into a bearable one with your sense of humor....hope it gets easier on all.
    Lucy, those grandaughters are adorable.
    Slow, great job on the contest.
    I still do not know who is who...will read tomorrow...can't see any more...16 hours in my contacts.
    More soon....
    Ducky, missing you! But I have lots of pics to remind me of you!

(((Blondie)))

• crog234
    edited April 2015

Slow that crown is beautiful. That contest was so much fun. Loved seeing all the pictures of all these fine ladies here. We are all winners in my book!!!!!!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Congrats Crog.................you realize there should have been a "booby prize for the least observent , Oh Wait, That Would Be Me"

Oh what the hell I'm good at teaching people how to send pictures, and I can finish the NY Crossword Puzzle on Sunday..........................I am still the oldest, pretties, smartest, funniest, and sexiest one on th thrad and any others I visit..................

Shut up FK...............

I'm done............lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

LMAO...........

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited April 2015

when I get time, I am going to go back and read how you all evolved on this thread????  I know I can get the hang of it.   this is the kind of support I need, light heartedness, joy!

I just need some  TA - NO - not that, pull your mind out of the gutter, I meant technical assistance.

• Lucy55
    edited April 2015

Ksthy7.. I'm sure you will get the hang of it here., and over at the Bonfire, and fit in perfectly!! It is a lovely to come in and have fun, say what you want , and no one will.be shocked !

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited April 2015

Just for you Ducky. Ask and you shall receive.

• crog234
    edited April 2015

Thanks Ducky. Glad Slow listened to you and got you your Booby prize!!!!

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited April 2015

Ducky, is that the NYTimes Crossword puzzle?  lordie but you are a genius if you finish that on Sunday.  Tell me you do not do it in ink do you?

• FireKracker
    edited April 2015

PTSPIN

I just sent U 3pms that I lost

Anyone else havin this problem

I hit submit and it goes no where

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Slow.....thank you honey.......I love it.

PTS........yes I do it in ink.......hate pencils........and no, I am not a genius.......believe me........I just love crossword puzzles and have been doing them my entire life....even as kid I did them, and I taught my grandchildren how to do them too.......when everyne else was colorng their granchidren I was readng them stories and doing puzlles, an crossword too......

I also taught them how to do Word Search which I love......

We colored many times, when we got bored doing the other more interesting things.

We also played scrabble, and my grandson today can beat the pants off of me....and his sister is fantastic too.......I know..........I'm a boring Nannie..........LOL....but guess what they both carry a 4.0 gpa, so I guess I did something right while taking care of them for 15 years whle my daughter went back to GSK Pharma.......

• Lucy55
    edited April 2015

Slow.. That's the best trophy I've ever seen.. and a very worthy recipient!!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Awwwwwww, thanks Lucy............yes it was so pretty......I saved it to my picture file........will show it to my kids.........they thnk I"m nuts anyway.........

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited April 2015

Ducky, you smart, pretty, sexy duck, you!

Do you also play chess?

I got the chess set out for my grandkids then remembered how nervous I get about making a stupid move.  I would rather play Chutes and Ladders....

Love the awards, Slow...
    And FK, you outdid yourself with this party.  I don't wanna miss any more.
    Did you already do the evening gown photo shoots?

It's all good....hope everyone is having a good week end...