Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    edited April 2015

Wow slow impressed, awesome crown

Still having trouble ready..making things large., lol

Kath see u were here, u have been missed

Happy holidayd

• duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2015

Happy Easter to all my wonderful ladies..................love you all..............

Joan......Chess !!!!!!!!!!!.......I'm not that smart......love the board games.......when they were little guys we use to play "TROUBLE"......loved that game too.........

Remember I took care of Sean and Makayla from when they were little babies.......best part of my life....I miss it so much......Now I have Bobby, our new baby, and my grandaughter asked me if I want to take care of him 1 day a week for her........Not sure I am capable of doing that, but will sure give it a lot of thought..........for me when you snuggle and hold a baby it takes all of the "bad" out of your life.......so I will consider it.

Started the Arimidex last night after being off the Devil Pill for 3 months.....we will see what happens.......

Hugs everyone..........love you all.....

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Here are the 2 I took care of for 15 years till my grandson decided he could open the door after school and make sure his sister got off the bus..........how I miss those days .......Then, and now.............imageimage

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited April 2015

Ducky.. I love your then /now photos.. Beautiful.!! I also love that you are such a hands on grandma.. down on the floor with the kids joining in.. I try to do that too.. even when my bones (and everything else) is acting !!

Just want to wish all my BFF's here ( I love you all) a blessed, happy, safe, worry -free Easter !!

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited April 2015

Happy Easter.

I am going to bed now so the bunny will come. I hope he brings me a month of great meals all prepared. That is almost better than chocolate.

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2015

well good morning

My GS,wife and baby came up here yesterday

So U no I was busy

I forgot my iPad and my camera is not workin rite but I will take pics today

Happy Easter dear sistas...

Joan and BLONDIE U bothe missed a great party....the next one is in the planning stages

I'll keep U posted

I have to get this body movin cause they could call me any minute asking me if I'm ready..lol

Bbl

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Thanks Lucy..............loved being able to do get on the floor with the kids......can't do it anymore, but I still try when we're down the game has to e played on the floor, but now unlike before....we don't do as much...

The grandson in the picture right now is checking out colleges.........I just hope he doesn't go away.............everyone says "oh they need to get away, they need the college experience , they need to get on their own and be responsible......sorry......do not agree...

He is a great kid......4.0 GPA.....and who knows what he will get to "room" with........it can turnn him around completely, and trust me that would be a tragedy..........his parent's put way too much time into that boy to have some "idiot roomate" come along and change him........could it happen, since he is strong in family and faith......I doubt it.......but guess what.......who knows for sure........

Anyway thanks Lucy.......didn't mean to ramble........hugs to you and all the ladies this Easter........it is a beautifull day in the Philly suburbs........my daughter asked me to dinner, simple meal, but at least I won't be alone.....

• FireKracker
    edited April 2015

guess what?????

It's snowing here

This time I hope we have a storm so my GS and family will be stuck here

Im eating now cause only GOD knows what time they will eat

Packed up all my food and im ready to go

Bbl

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited April 2015

snowing? dang it all FK you should have stuck in NJ, sun is out and while windy, it is sunny and lovely, thinking of checking out my deck soon

• FireKracker
    edited April 2015

it only snowed for like two hrs...it was 38 deg...with the sun shinning

I wanna show U what the Easter bunny brought meimage

• blondiex46
    edited April 2015

Snowing 

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited April 2015

Our Easter has been shattered. DH's cousin is the first (and only so far) road fatality of the holidays. It was her mother who died two weeks ago. Yes I know she is a cousin once removed but the cousins were brought up together as my MIL and her SiL where both widowed early and DH and his siblings regard their cousins as older sisters. Jacque was so looking forward to a holiday as she had been Joyce's main care giver. The girls were in one car and the boys in the following vehicle. So her husband and son saw it happen.

We are also trying to move MiL's stuff out of her house. I can't believe how much there is. And it is being complicated by DH's brother who lives in Spain and wants to keep everything. It's not much to store he says. Grrrrr. He is so unrealistic.

My back unfortunately is a real problem. So many discs have collapsed and vertebrae not good. Never mind shouldn't complain too much.I have gone to bed and DH who is so tired trying to move stuff has gone out for a take away meal as neither of us have any energy.

Love the pic FireKracker and Blondie I wish for once we might get snow.

Ducky your pics are great and don't worry about your GS he will be fine.

hugs to all

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Aly.........OMG, I am so sorry.........we always wonder how much more we can take, or are we being tested..........just take care of "you" , cause you know what stress can do to us.

Prayers to you and your family......such a tragedy.......big hug

• FireKracker
    edited April 2015

Oh no alyson

Im so sorry to hear all that U r goin throu

Stupid RA...I hope U feel betta

What can they do for that?

Im waiting to go see the baby for the last time for a while

They r leavin tomorrow first thing in the morning

Bbl

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited April 2015

Alyson.. So very sorry for your whole family.. It's just awful.. and for her hubby and son to of actually seen the accident happen... :-(

FK.. Great photo of you and your little Angel.😃

• blondiex46
    edited April 2015

Aly  i am so sorry,  big hugs

• joan811
    joan811 Member Posts: 1,980
    edited April 2015

(((Alyson))) my thoughts and prayers are with your family right now.
    And for you - to get relief from these health issues.  Sometimes I just don't see how we are supposed to get through times like you are going through.
    Life is so hard at times....

FK, how wonderful that you got to spend time with your grandson and family.  That baby is so gorgeous...she looks like a little doll!  (but of course, look at her great-grandmother...)

Ducky, I hope your Easter was peaceful and happy. 
    What is all I hear about this "snow"?  Not here, not unless I missed something.

Time to catch a few hours sleep before work again. 

Hugs to everyone...
    Joan

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited April 2015

Joan, be like me when you hear the word snow, go into complete denial!  I have green things appearing in my garden

• kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited April 2015

Hope you had a SPRINGY easter!

It was my first day without a hand in six months!!!  Loved the wind blowing through my locks, all 7 of them!

I was going to burn the beanies, a MASSIVE bonfire, however, we had a windy, heat warning. that would be like me start a large fire on a joyful Spring day.  So, I'll have the first next weekend!  Happiness, flowers and joy to all!!

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Easter in the Philly suburbs was a gorgeous day......windy, but nice.............

Now to look forward to Memorial Day......................

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,695
    edited April 2015

Finally looking like spring is here in the northeast!

• PoppyK
    PoppyK Member Posts: 1,275
    edited April 2015

Alyson, I am so sorry for your family's loss. ((Hugs)) for you and your family.

I haven't felt much like posting lately, but I try to log in and read the posts every few days... if not daily.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Poppy......good to see you............hope your feeling ok.......dont be a stranger......hugs

• FireKracker
    edited April 2015

Poppy

Nice to see U

R u ok?huggs anyway

Xoxo

• blondiex46
    edited April 2015

Hey there poppy

Hi my sweet ducky

My love fire

Yep ducky u r corrcy easter was awesome  n i went to the jereey shore

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Blondie.....so glad you got there....we won't be doing anything till Memorial Day........my daughter is going down on Saturady to treat the pool, but that is it.............hugs

• kathy7
    edited April 2015

Gosh is everyone on the east coast?

• FireKracker
    edited April 2015

Kathy

Where r u from?

Not everyone is from the east coast

We have a few from Australia...

Anyone hear from Slo

• kathy7
    edited April 2015

I am in Arizona, where it is a lovely 80 degree.  all my flowers are blooming.  I am laughing at the talk of snow.  When we see it, it never sticks, but it is lovely.

I am in a mood today - I ended radiation last week, so the past five days, I have finally felt "well" and a sense of freedom.  However, they started calling yesterday and  I told the poor little med asst, I would not be coming back for the follow up with the rad dr, because what would the doctor do, except what she did for six weeks, say on my gosh, are you putting on enough lotion!

so they must have told the evil onocologist I dont' want to come back and all I want to do is to tell them

STFU!

is that so terribly wrong?