Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

STFU (Shut the F*** UP)

Comments

• Alyson
    Alyson Member Posts: 3,737
    edited April 2015

What is going on. Can't read posts.
  • duckyb1
    duckyb1 Member Posts: 9,646
    edited April 2015

Alyson.............Yay, I'm back...........phew...............don't know what I would have done without all my posts.............Good, and Bad......LOL

I'm up and running as normal........God is good, and so are the Mods.......LOL

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858
    edited April 2015

im back too

I just spoke to the mods

Again they told me if anyone has problems please let them no

Bbl

• Alyson
    edited April 2015

Morning.

• SlowDeepBreaths
    SlowDeepBreaths Member Posts: 6,702
    edited April 2015

Looks like I missed all the BCO problems.

Had a nice day today. I actually left my house and had lunch with a good friend. So annoying having to get out of my jammies and put makeup on. hahaha I really must stop being such a hermit.

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited April 2015

guess I was lucky as no issues but do see that they have added some funky things

• Alyson
    edited April 2015

Had a jammie day yesterday. Spent all day in bed with both cats.

Was exhausted from everything that has been going on. Two family funerals, moving MiL into a care home Nd problems with back collapsing.

Sorry to whinge.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Whinge on........that is what we're here for.........hugs

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

Gentle hugs to you Alyson

• shellshine
    shellshine Member Posts: 930
    edited April 2015

Hi cutie pies,

Just wanted to let you know I am alive and well. Have totally recovered from all the breast cancer drama in the middle of going back to school and am now working my butt off as a hospice nurse. I like it but the hours are long. I just turned 60 a couple of weeks ago and it's getting harder and harder to keep working!!

DS graduates from college in 4 weeks - he made it and so did our pocketbook! It will be nice not having to pay all that tuition.!

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,695
    edited April 2015

Noticed that the site has been acting goofy since I have been on this morning.

• Alyson
    edited April 2015

being odd again - now back to normal. ghosties around here methinks - or witches.

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2015
    lol or gremlins!
  • duckyb1
    edited April 2015

Shell...........wow girlfriend......so good to see you back, if even for a little while........and hey......your a toddler compared to me......I will be 80 in 9 days..................and I feel every year of it with this AI .......stopped and started again...........ready to stop again......LOL

You take care, and don't be a stranger........good luck to your son......and your pocketbook..........hugs

• proudtospin
    proudtospin Member Posts: 4,671
    edited April 2015

they updated something, got some weird thing at the top that gives me suggestions for articles~~

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

why can't they just leave well enough alone.............FB........Apple......they all do the same crap, and things get worse.

Damn it.........the screen just jumped again......this is insane......and when I'm typing I am on the 10th word, but the 1st word is crawling across the screen..........really annoying.............hope the rest of my day doesn't do the same thing........LOL......

I'm out of patience already...........and its only 9:45 here in the Philly suburbs

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2015
    mine's doing that too Ducky!
    i'm getting highly annoyed!
  • kathy7
    kathy7 Member Posts: 211
    edited April 2015

where do you guys find the moving pictures?????

I am so behind in this techno stuff................

• kathy7
    edited April 2015

I have to go back to work.   I am afraid, not I am certain I am monitored for going on web sites, but I don't have time at home.

• duckyb1
    edited April 2015

yea Kath.......watch big brother......they know everything except the color "undies" you have on today, and it wouldn't 'shock me if they can find that out too.

Stay out of the rest rooms......hold it till you get home..........LOL

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2015

lol  You might be right about that Ducky!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited April 2015

Slow.. So nice to go out with a friend. I love it.. Having girlfriends is so important.. My gosh.. The only make up I seem to use these days is to powder my big red nose, and some lipstick..

So.. I ran into someone yesterday that I havent seen for a while.. The conversation goes like this..

Her.. How are you Lucy?

Me.. Good thanks..

Her.. No.. I mean , how are you REALLY?

Me.. I'm fine..

Her... Are you sure ??

Me..( I'm thinking Stfu ). . Yes I'm sure.. in fact I sure I'm going see you out.!!

I shouldn't of said it.. but she was making me feel uncomfortable, and looking at me with such a sad expression.. like she thought It was going to pop off any day now Devil

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2015

Oh brother! I would have been thinking the same thing as you were, Lucy!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited April 2015

• kathy7
    edited April 2015

And I wore the same pair two days in a row!  shoot!

• kathy7
    edited April 2015

or has it been three?  oh well....

• Alyson
    edited April 2015

I can at least write here, can't on facebook at the moment.

When I was at school teachers would check if we were wearing our uniform knickers!

• kathy7
    edited April 2015

and that your skirt went past your fingertips - my sister broke that rule a couple of times, but she could rock it - so it was all good.!

• SlowDeepBreaths
    edited April 2015

Good to see you Shell!! Hope you're able to get some rest soon. No tuition!! Wow, that's a pay raise - early congrats on your DS!!

Lucy, Wow! Maybe she wanted to hear you weren't doing well?? hahaha

Kathy, type in animated animals in Google. Or....animated whatever you want. :)
    Then click on images. That's how I do it. May be a better way I don't know about though.

• Alyson
    edited April 2015

Kathy our gym slips had to be two inches off the ground when kneeling. And gym slips looked like this - nothing to do with gym - though my mother said she wore them for gym but slightly shorter..