Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Maybe a dumb flat question?

Comments

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2015

I'll be awake at 10!

Thanks M.

Insurance. Arrrrrgh!!!!! DD pays over $1,000 per month for the 4 of them. $2500 deductible PER PERSON. They can't afford to use it

• ldesim
    ldesim Member Posts: 1,193
    edited February 2015

I Haven't caught up, just got in a little while ago from Herceptin.. but I will be here at 10...(hopefully it hasn't changed).

Gonna grab a bite to eat and finish catching up.

• jennie93
    jennie93 Member Posts: 263
    edited February 2015

My alarm is set too. Mostly a lurker but I have been reading here since day 1.

M, do you still do the Tibetan Rites? Haven't mentioned that for a long time.

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,833
    edited February 2015

OMG, Spooks,,, that's horrible!

S & L  both had infusions today,,, ugh,,, hope all went well.

• Ariom
    Ariom Member Posts: 4,027
    edited February 2015

I just got home, so I will be ready.

Hi Jenny! I had to stop the Rites, when I had the dog ear removed, I did start up again, but then I started getting more RA flares in my hands and wrists, so I just did walking. I am investigating another Yoga class, because I should get started doing something again. I just hate that I have to wear rheumatoid gloves with wrist guards, they don't make it easy.

Sgc and ldesim, galad your home and finished those infusions. Catch you in an hour. M x

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    edited February 2015

Thanks you guys. I hope it makes a difference.

• prb1956
    prb1956 Member Posts: 401
    edited February 2015

I'll be here too. Was thinking of starting a Zoom session where we all could join in and do a video chat (think skype with multiple persons).. but then... are we ready for something like that? I could always turn the video off :) The nice thing about Zoom is that it's supposed to work with most devices, including phones. Just a thought.. or maybe we could do it some other time.

Wow.. $1000 a month for insurance? That's horrible. I know my hair stylist pays a ton and has a $5000 deductible. She opted to put her foot into a boot for several months to allow it to heal after an injury, because if she chose the surgery, she'd have to cough up that $5000.

Hi Jennie.

• ldesim
    edited February 2015

Hi Jennie.

PRB, wasn't there a tv show years and years ago named Zoom?

Standing by.

• Ariom
    edited February 2015

PRB, I am in. if you tell me how to do it.

I just have to share this with you, I had it sent to me on FB and it is really funny, watch to the end. I know ldesim will like it.

http://dai.ly/x89e7z

• ldesim
    edited February 2015

omg I watched half of it.. and he is SO cute!

• SC60
    SC60 Member Posts: 403
    edited February 2015

Hi there DP! Sending you gentle hugs and lots of love from Virginia! Even Allie sends you nuzzles and slurps, her version of kisses. We all hope you are feeling better!

• Ariom
    edited February 2015

Hi DP, I am sending you all my love and positive thoughts from all the way over here in Aus. Love you lots! M xxx

• ldesim
    edited February 2015

DP and Bond, sending you love, hugs, kisses and healing happy thoughts from Beantown! Lots and lots of love to you.

• AndreaJ50
    AndreaJ50 Member Posts: 704
    edited February 2015

I am here for you DP. Sending great big hugs and happy energy along with all the ladies.

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,833
    edited February 2015

Ava and I are sending love and hugs from Florida.  Ava is standing by to kiss your toes.  Sending you lots of positive light and healing energy.

• prb1956
    edited February 2015

Here for you DP! Sending you big hugs and healing light from Michigan. Also sending a remote control tuned into QVC so you can order the special value of the day. Love you girl.

• dawny
    dawny Member Posts: 588
    edited February 2015

DP, lots of love from me too!  Hope you a feeling a bit better   xxx

• ndgirl
    ndgirl Member Posts: 950
    edited February 2015

DP, I am here for you, Bond and grandparents! Sending healing positive thoughts, love and prayers your way. you are loved so much by all of us here.

• ndgirl
    ndgirl Member Posts: 950
    edited February 2015

Our friends are paying over $1500.00 per month for the two of them, have a big deductible too. Just insane!

Zills, why cant you all be on one?? confused, but boy can insurance do that.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2015

Hi DP!!! Spookie, Kris and I are sending you lots of warm hugs and nose licks. Feel better soon, please

• Ariom
    edited February 2015

I sat down and did an Angel Meditation, sending white healing light to DP and got goosebumps and a shiver, weird sensation considering how hot it is here today. Then nice and warm, feeling very connected, to all of you at the same time, sending our positive thoughts to DP. Love to all of you!

• ldesim
    edited February 2015

Aww, M.. that got me all choked up!! Love you too!! :)

• dawny
    dawny Member Posts: 588
    edited February 2015

awww, such a great bunch of gals.  Hope you can feel the love DP  xx

• jennie93
    jennie93 Member Posts: 263
    edited February 2015

That is so cool... I absolutely believe in angels... Visualizing a dozen or so around DP right now, surrounding her with love, comfort and peace... Can you feel it DP? We all love you

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited February 2015

Little late, but sending love and hugs to DP, Bond and GP. Didn't come to this site until after 7pm.

• ldesim
    edited February 2015

Long day for me and I can't keep my eyes open... good night and love to you all. Sweet Dreams.

Dawny & M, hope it's not too hot.. enjoy the rest of your day :)

{{{{DP}}}}

• Ariom
    edited February 2015

Sleep well ldesim, catch you tomorrow! M x

• prb1956
    edited February 2015

Ideism - you got me thinking and yes there was a kids show called zoom. I think I used to watch it, even though I wasn't a kid!

M - well I didn't get the zoom meeting going.. I totally lost track of time there for that last hour. If anyone is interested in ever doing that, we should give it a go sometime. It's super easy to do.. I set it up and then send you an email with the link. Click.. you're in.

• bobogirl
    bobogirl Member Posts: 2,083
    edited February 2015

Hi DP! I did not report in on thread at ten, but DLLP and I were right there, sending you all our positive energies and love!

Hi Jennie! Your ears must be bleeding from all the profanity and scatological references. :)

• bobogirl
    bobogirl Member Posts: 2,083
    edited February 2015

Idesim, how are you feeling after the H infusion? Seems like you just had one a second ago! And how is the snow situation?