Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Maybe a dumb flat question?

Comments

• ldesim
    ldesim Member Posts: 1,193
    edited February 2015

Bobo, here is your weather update Weather Forcast

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,833
    edited February 2015

oh, L,,,, wish you were here,,, and not there. It looks awful!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• glennie19
    edited February 2015

• glennie19
    edited February 2015

Well, i tried to paste a pic,,, doesn't look like it worked.

• ndgirl
    ndgirl Member Posts: 950
    edited February 2015

Anybody but me watching Saturday Nite Live's 40 year Anniversary Special?? Hilarious!

• glennie19
    edited February 2015

did not know it was on.   **going to watch now**

• ldesim
    ldesim Member Posts: 1,193
    edited February 2015

Another blizzard under my belt... it is really cold and windy out there tonight. I'm glad that it's a long weekend.

Good to get a DP update... hope that Bond has a support group.. hate to think of him sitting there alone. So sweet of him to keep Z informed and appreciate your updating us Z.

I'm thinking they are giving her a lot of morphine and that is what is causing all the sleeping?

M, that was a horrible thing for you to have gone through... but good that you are still friends. Was he Bec's father or is the first hubby. Agreed 3rd time is a charm. :)

• SC60
    SC60 Member Posts: 403
    edited February 2015

Thank you Z for passing along Bond's message. It must be so difficult for him. I find myself searching for updates all day. I guess I am feeling a bit helpless. Just wish I could do more than pray.

Waving to all! S

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,921
    edited February 2015

I know. I can't imagine what it must be like for him. She's so sweet and funny and he must miss that so much.

• Ariom
    Ariom Member Posts: 4,027
    edited February 2015

I am back to see if there is another update, I am thinking about her all day long, as I know all of you, are too. I was thinking the same Wren and ldesim, it must be terribly quiet for him, sitting there, waiting for her to wake up. I am still thinking of her as sleeping beauty, our beautiful sweet girl, with the funny, smart, potty mouth, who always thinks of everyone else first. It is good she is resting and not in so much pain, right now.

Sgc, I feel totally helpless too.

ldesim, you now what, honestly, it really wasn't that awful. I saw both those breakups as a chance at a new beginning and I am grateful that I came out stronger and better for the changes in my life. My first husband is Bec's Father, but we split when she was just a toddler, so 2nd Husband was a Father to her for many years, she is the glue, that keeps us all together.

Those pictures of the roads look so scary, I would stay in my house and not come out till Spring!

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    edited February 2015

Snoring toddler on one side and a purring cat on the other. Winter wonderland outside. Nothing like ldesim. Are those pix for real?

Bond just texted me. It's way early there. 5 am? Guess he's trying to get to hospital to have breakfast with her. I know how anxious we are. It must be way worse for him.

Hope the results come today and no more delays due to Presidents' Day/bank holiday. I can't imagine why the delay.

• Ariom
    Ariom Member Posts: 4,027
    edited February 2015

Hi Z, I just thought I would check before I go to bed and there you are! I feel for Bond, it must be so tough on him. I hope he gets to have breakfast with our girl this morning.I idn't know there was a holiday there, I sure hope it doesn't cause any delays for the results.

Winter wonderland sounds good, so long as you can stay inside, I can't imagine driving in snow and ice.

I have a dentist appointment in the morning, but will check in as soon as I get up, fingers crossed for some good news.

Take it easy and stay warm! M x

• dawny
    dawny Member Posts: 588
    edited February 2015

Thanks Zills for keeping us updated, also checking before I go to bed. Geez I hope there is some ok news on the way. Hopefully Bond got to talk with DP. Xx. I will check in the morning also

M, how nice would it be if we were all on the same time schedule! X

• Zillsnot4me
    edited February 2015

Warning. Pix will make you cringe. This is how DH distracted me on Friday.

Someone's looking to flip this house. Nice on outside. Brick, corner lot on golf course. I wore a mask and lysoled afterwards.

Seven cats, plumbing and electricity off.....

• Zillsnot4me
    edited February 2015

Cat hair on ceiling fan in master bedroom.

• Zillsnot4me
    edited February 2015

imageCat hair on ceiling fan in master bedroom.

• Zillsnot4me
    edited February 2015

Fly poop. Something was left in kitchen sink.

• Zillsnot4me
    edited February 2015

• AndreaJ50
    AndreaJ50 Member Posts: 704
    edited February 2015

Omgosh..good thing we can't smell it too! Terrible how some people live.

Thank you Zills for all the updates. Pretty busy here with all preps for FIL funeral Wednesday.

Warm and dry here. Good travelling weather.

I hope Bond has good news today and DP is comfortable and alert.

Glennie, lovely song!

Waving to everyone!

• glennie19
    edited February 2015

M and Dawny:  It's President's Day,, a bank holiday.  It should NOT affect the medical world but who knows?

Z:  those pics are gross with capital G.  That last pic with the black on the wall reminds me of what the mold house next door was like,,, only it was everywhere!  Even on the vertical blinds.  And the smell was awful.  I cannot imagine smell after 7 cats!  Thank you for keeping up updated.  Poor Bond. He must be so stressed. I hope DP wakes up for breakfast with him.

UGH on all that snow!!  I shiver looking at it.

Know anyone who would like a pure bred Walker Hound?  My chiropractor has had terrible injury to his back. Blew out a couple of discs,, will probably need surgery. Has 3 dogs, and needs to find a home for the youngest one. I guess she is just too active for him in his current condition.  He is not very techy,, has no digital camera, or I-phone,,, so I am going to go there today and take pics of her to post for him.  He is so distraught over this.  I have friend who works with a Coonhound rescue and she told me to send her the pics too. She might be able to help.   **sigh**

Andrea:    ((hugs))  I'm sure that it is exhausting and stressful planning the funeral. Hang in there.

**waving to all**

• bobogirl
    bobogirl Member Posts: 2,083
    edited February 2015

Idesim, OMG, I was peeing myself at your forecast!

G, can't he just hire a dogwalker until he feels better? There must be some way around it.

OMG Z, those pictures are disgusting!!!! Is DH going to buy that house? Yikes! So glad you heard from Bond. I hope he gets to have breakfast with our DP. I just think she is the best person. M said it perfectly. So sweet and funny and a potty mouth and always thinking of everyone else first.

M, you have such a good attitude! I want to borrow it sometimes. W boy threw up once last night and once this a.m. We think it is the 'put your hands in your mouth and suck on them when they are not clean' illness. Time will tell. No fever and he's feeling better. Meanwhile... MD is on her way to have lunch with the kids. She does not know about the throw up yet.

Happy Presidents' Day! Thinking of our girl every minute. ND, I watched SNL, and it was funny!

Here's something funny: Bobo adores MD. He knows she is coming and is watching out the window right now. He just loves her! He whines and cries in a special way when he sees her. She likes him okay. But earlier she poisoned everyone in the family against him. Some people won't even come to my house because of what's she's said about him.

??? Why, Bobo why? DLLP thinks it is her perfume.

• AndreaJ50
    edited February 2015

I dont even know what Bobo looks like.

Edited to say: the dog, not the tall, svelte lady in the wedding pics. Of course if everyone would quit ignoring my pleas for photos this would not be an issue.....just saying. Lol

• glennie19
    edited February 2015

Good news on the chiropractor's dog.  When I saw him, I got the whole story.  He has 3 females,, the older two are docile, but the young one wants to be alpha.  She got territorial about "her " chair that the middle dog was sleeping in and wouldn't get out,,, so she went after her.  So he freaked and figured that he could not deal with this, with his back in so much pain, and he would have to find her a home.  Now that he is calmer,,, and his wife who is very calm person,,,they are watching Cesar Milan and learning how to deal with the issue. He feels certain that they will be able to handle it!  **whew**  I took some pics so that he would have them, and emailed them to him. She is very pretty dog,, will post a pic of her in a minute.

OH, Bobo-dog,,, how can you like MD???  Does she get on the floor and play with you?  Does she rub your belly?  OK, maybe she smells good, but still???  Does she give you cookies?  What is it?

Bobo:  hope W boy is feeling better.  Do not tell MD about throw up.  I don't like that MD poisoned everyone on Bobo,, he is so sweet!

Hi DP!!  **waving** did you get breakfast?  I hope you are comfy and get your results soon!!

• glennie19
    edited February 2015

this is Charlie, my chiropractor's dog. image

• glennie19
    edited February 2015

I watched SNL too,, it was hysterical. I could have done without Kanye West,  not a fan of him.  So glad you mentioned it ND,, or I would have missed it!  The part where they showed everyone who had passed on was very poignant,, I remember that skit with John Belushi,, where he is the only one left,,, sadness that he and Gilda left us so young. **huge Gilda fan**

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,178
    edited February 2015

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

NOT CESAR MILAN. There are vids of him kicking dogs.

Victoria Stillwell, the English lady!!!!! Much better!!! Or a private trainer

• spookiesmom
    edited February 2015

Pretty pup. One goes in our big dog park, nice boy. Still a hound, nose down, tracking all the good smells. Can be obstinate because of that

• AndreaJ50
    edited February 2015

Lost my post. Damn.

I missed the SNL tribute. Loved Gilda Radner's Baba Wawa. Still think of that Everytime I see Barbara Walters.

Isnt that Caesar guy the dog whisperer? We went to his open house in Michigan when he was selling his place. Didnt realize it before we got there.he had dirty matresses on bedroom floors and big metal dog cages in bedrooms...guess they were for his dogs. Might have thought of covering thesoiked matresses for open house at least. Not impressed with him really.

• spookiesmom
    edited February 2015

yes, the dog whisperer. Is NOT all he was cracked up to be. His "training" methods are cruel.