Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

CRAZY TOWN WAITING ROOM - TESTS coming up? All Stages Welcome.

Options

Comments

• mcbaker
    mcbaker Member Posts: 1,799
    edited February 2021
    Options

Two friends have husbands who have chronic leukemia. Both partners got their shots when their hubbys'

got them.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,422
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hope my hubby can get his soon too. He works at a college and I worry about him getting it.

• celiac
    celiac Member Posts: 1,260
    edited February 2021
    Options

rain & octo - My daughter lives in Manhattan & my sister in Stamford, CT. Eagerly awaiting the time when I can travel again to see them both. Perhaps we can arrange for a rendezvous? Hoping that travel is possible in late summer or in autumn this year.

• rainnyc
    rainnyc Member Posts: 801
    edited February 2021
    Options

Celia, absolutely! Always glad to meet fellow travelers on the BCO boards. Sending you a PM. The forced separation from family and friends is one of the hardest parts of this L*O*N*G year!

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2021
    Options

Routine CT scan on Monday.

• octogirl
    octogirl Member Posts: 2,434
    edited February 2021
    Options

Celia: I'd love that! It is looking likely that I will be in NYC in early September...and it looks like I will getting my shot very soon, I am so ready...

M0mmy, in your pocket.

Octogirl

• beaverntx
    beaverntx Member Posts: 2,962
    edited February 2021
    Options

MOmmy, joining octogirl in your pocket!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited February 2021
    Options

Mommy ...in your pocket !

• chisandy
    chisandy Member Posts: 11,294
    edited February 2021
    Options

Jumping into your pocket, M0mmy!

• rainnyc
    rainnyc Member Posts: 801
    edited February 2021
    Options

Good luck, Mommy. In your pocket!

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2021
    Options

Test done, now the wait forresults begins

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2021
    Options

Results are in: NO Cancer!

• beaverntx
    edited February 2021
    Options

Fantastic, woo-hoo, and great news!

• chisandy
    edited February 2021
    Options

Yaaaay!!!

• octogirl
    edited February 2021
    Options

Fantastic news M0mmy!!!!

• lillyishere
    lillyishere Member Posts: 770
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi Ladies, I'm feeling anxious. Tomorrow, I have 6-month appointment with MO and Zometa infusion. I also have few concerns I need to ask him about, hip pain that has been lingering for almost a year and it is getting worst, and also my right flank pain since December. Blood tests will check how my liver and kidney are handling medications. Wish me luck Hug

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    edited February 2021
    Options

Mommy .. wonderful news !!

Lilly ..in your pocket for your visit with MO ...Let us know how it goes ((hugs ))

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2021
    Options

ty

Positive vibes Lilly!

• beaverntx
    edited February 2021
    Options

In your pocket, Lilly. Hope you get the answers you are seeking.

• chisandy
    edited February 2021
    Options

In your pocket, Lilly. Hope all is well and your pain is strictly "structural."

• lillyishere
    lillyishere Member Posts: 770
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi beautiful Ladies! I have been feeling your positive energy. Thank you!

I am back, a bit tired after Zometa infusion but OK. This time, different from the last time when I had a list of questions, I did bit my tongue and didn't ask him any questions. He told me I look well and when I told him my right hip is very painful, day and night, he recommended an MRI. I also told him about the right flank but he said only hip MRI because he is not worried about my right side flank and also scans show many things that create unnecessary anxiety. I will let you know once I get the MRI. I note to myself, next time I will go with my PJ, I won't comb my hair and not shower so I won't look polished :)

Hugs to you all and thank you for thinking of me. It is now a good place to be. I saw so many sick young people today :(

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2021
    Options

Happy dance time! Just found out that later next month I can schedule my vaccine appointment. Hubby can schedule his sooner than me.

• chisandy
    edited February 2021
    Options

Yaaay!!!

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2021
    Options

Yeah. Our governor said that the CDC’s tiered approach is good but lead to too much confusion in many states.

• melbo
    melbo Member Posts: 266
    edited February 2021
    Options

so far in my cancer “journey” (I kind of hate that word, but I haven’t come up with a better one yet) the scariest words have been “we may want to send you in for a brain MRI.” Which my MO just said yesterday. Right now we’re just trying to figure out some odd symptoms I have been having and brain metsare a low probability, but hot damn the thought is terrifying.

• mistyeyes
    mistyeyes Member Posts: 570
    edited February 2021
    Options

Melbo,

I would be scared too. Hang on to the "low probability" and stay positive. I will be thinking of you.

• chisandy
    edited February 2021
    Options

In your pocket for the brain MRI, Melbo. I had some weird symptoms too (pulsatile tinnitus), but the brain/ear MRI revealed it wasn't mets but only a congenital extra blood vessel abutting my internal auditory canal. May your MRI reveal something similarly innocuous.

• celiac
    celiac Member Posts: 1,260
    edited February 2021
    Options

Melbo - In your pocket as well for the scan! That is a scary phrase to hear, indeed.

• m0mmyof3
    edited March 2021
    Options

Sorry for not having been on much lately but I have been very busy hunting down an appointment for my hubby to get his first dose of the vaccine. Been searching at least 3-4 times a day to get one scheduled. Finally got one yesterday for next week! I’m eligible on the 22nd to sign up for an appointment.

• octogirl
    edited March 2021
    Options

Mommy, so glad hubby will be getting his shot! I got my first one last week, second on the 22nd (Pfizer).