Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    Options

imageimage

Merry Christmas!! These are from our hood

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950
    Options

lverly. - awesome hood !!!!

Merry Christmas all

It was awesome to be home for Christmas. It was a relaxing day. Next year will be better !

I was up at least 1 or 2 times per hour vomiting and diarrhea. Doing better this afternoon. Probably left hospital too soon but was worth it. Just taking it easy. Eating clear liquids only. I will not be back in hospital anytime soon.

Love y'all

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

Patty (((((HUGS))))

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

sas. (((Hugs))

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777
    Options

Patty, We are all glad that you were home also but we wish that you were feeling better, hopefully soon.

• artistatheart
    artistatheart Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

I am sooo glad you were home! Hip Hip Hooray! Hope you feel better and better with each passing hour Patty!

• Loveroflife
    Options

Praying for you Patty.

• Kjones13
    Kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    Options

so happy to hear you got home for Christmas! Will be praying for things to calm down. I wish I could do something to help...I'll just keep praying ❤️

Kristi

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    Options

Morning Peppermint..... Well you made it THIS far.... Good job girl!

Clear liquids? So does that mean .... Vodka, grape-juice..... Rum & Coke? What choo mean?

I made some mashed potatoes & gravy for dinner last night.... that's all I wanted. DH likes those HUGE frozen hamburgers from Walmart.... And steak-fries.... Also Grape-fruit sections....

Might get out today.... just been so cold here!

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    Options

Patty, I hope you are relaxing, watching your sons enjoying there gifts.

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

better day today . No v&d. Yea !!! Just feel so weak and tired. :-( will get stronger every day. Ihave a pet scan tomorrow. I usually don't worry. I am concerned this time. Since my counts have been so low and I've been in the hospital so much we have decreased and skipped so much Ibrance and Falsodex. Even when I have gotten to take Ibrance not sure what I kept down with the crazy vomiting. Meds can't work if I am not taking them. I have a mo appt Thursday so won't wait long for results.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,030
    Options

Fingers crossed for a good report!

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    Options

Hope your pocket is full of chocolate tomorrow because we will all be in there with you! Yay for no v&d! Poo on weak and tired. Yay for taking meds again. Sleep well and hootie hoo!

• Loveroflife
    Options

Taking a ride in your pocket tomorrow too. Good night.

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

loverly. Oh my. So adorable. Can't help but smile.

Thanks all

I am up with horrible back pain. Waiting on meds to kick in. Ate a piece of BlackBerry pie while I wait since npo after 3 am for pet. Yum yum.

• chelleg
    chelleg Member Posts: 396
    Options

yum! I'm going to have to get back out of bed and raid the pantry! No blackberry pie to be found, but I do have ice cream!

• 50sgirl
    50sgirl Member Posts: 2,071
    Options

I am in a hotel room, and the best I can come up with is a banana and some tangerines. The pie sounds so much better.

Patty, I will say a prayer for good results on the PET scan.

Lynne

• heidihill
    heidihill Member Posts: 1,856
    Options

Sending positive thoughts for your PET! So glad to hear no more v&d!

• sas-schatzi
    Options

In your pocket, Patty Hugs

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    Options

Okay, now that I know what a PET scan is, good luck with that Peppermint! I have never had one I don't think..... Just a CAT scan, an MRI, and regular X-rays.... plus a "mylo-gram" I think it was called.... right in my lower back..... before my back surgery.

Chelle, did you ever make "snow-ice cream?" It's just a big pan of fresh clean snow, canned milk, sugar, a little vanilla, and you eat it all up! Our girls used to love this.... My Mom made it when we were kids.....

• Kjones13
    Kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    Options

praying for you patty

• chelleg
    chelleg Member Posts: 396
    Options

Chevy, I haven't tried that. My grandson would love it. Definitely doing that when we get some fresh snow. Our current snow is a bit icy. Been sitting there for a couple of days. Not really melting, just hardening. Have you always been in NC

• sas-schatzi
    Options

Patty, just don't eat the yellow snow...............................

• Loveroflife
    Options

heehee

• susan3
    susan3 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

• susan3
    susan3 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

imageHope your pet went well. Something' peaceful to dream about:)

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 47,030
    Options

Where ever that picture was taken.....lets all go there!!!!!

• magdalene51
    magdalene51 Member Posts: 2,062
    Options

You didn't have one of these, did you?

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

Ruth.- I agree !!! Let's all meet up at Susan's pic place. Can you say......relaxation

Mags. - cat scan lol. No wonder they can't figure out my problem.

Chelle , chevy, sas. - we make snow ice cream ever year. WHITE snow only! No snow so far this year.

Thanks for the well wishes for my pet scan results. I had said I would not go online and look at them. Last time in Aug was horrible news of progressions in 11 new areas and growth in all previously known areas. Couldn't get in to see the mo for a week. We were on vacation and as hard as I tried not to allow it to dampen it, unfortunately it did. Lots of crying in the bathroom alone. Nope, this time I would wait til my mo appt Thursday. However the email telling me it was ready just kept flashing in front of my face. I broke down and opened it. GREAT NEWS !!!!! Pet scan shows dramatic decrease in all areas of cancer . the ex given was for L5 vertebrae. The SUV in Aug was 6.6 and now is 3.4 showing just over a 50% decrease in that tumor. Wow !!!! Over 50%. Doing crazy happy dance. I can't wait to see the results after I actually get to take the Ibrance and Falsodex on a regular schedule. Only one bit of bad news. I do have progression in the right femoral neck ( where thigh bone and hip meet right above the ball and socket. ). Mo had been trying to talk me into seeing orthopedic surgeon but i have been unwilling to listen. He said much easier to fix now then wait until it breaks. I guess I'll at least have othro consult and see what they say. Not sure if they can do it with laser or is it a major cut open healing process. That will def make my decision ony way or another easier. I believe once they cut open my body that air causes cancer to grow.

Sas - aka resident Dr - what do you think about hip surgery stuff?

Chevy - I remember when you had your hip broken. How did they do that ?

Anyway off to celebrate (at home )my great news. Dh is away hunting so me and boys will celebrate anyway. Any suggestions? Too muddy and cold to do much outside.

Hugs to all my friends. You guys rock! Thanks

• glennie19
    glennie19 Member Posts: 4,831
    Options

Party at Patty's!!! Great news, Patty!!! Big hugs!!!