Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950
    Options

oh Chevy. I love the giant peppermint stick pic. Thank you so much for your support. I certainly have missed all of your wonderful stories. The way you can get me laughing at the craziest things and babbling about stuff I have no idea about it. Always love my daily Chevy dose.

Hootie hoo

• divinemrsm
    divinemrsm Member Posts: 6,018
    Options

Patty, thinking of you, lots of prayers for you. Many hugs

• LindaE54
    LindaE54 Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Hey Patty - so, so good to hear from you! We miss you so much. Healing vibes coming your way. I just love that pic Chevy! I'm visualizing them in my flowers for Patty!

• blondedoris
    blondedoris Member Posts: 57
    Options

good to hear you again, patty. {hugs

• Northtexas
    Northtexas Member Posts: 29
    Options

Praying for healing for you, Patty.

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    Options

Patty!!!!! What in the world, girl! We miss our ChattyPatty. Can't wait until you get better so we can give you a hard time. Love and miss you

• MusicLover
    MusicLover Member Posts: 777
    Options

Patty, I am praying that things get better for you. Love and hugs.

• annieoakley
    annieoakley Member Posts: 653
    Options

Patty, we have missed you terribly, so nice to hear from you! Praying for you to get better and sending you big hugs, Annie

• mikarae
    mikarae Member Posts: 133
    Options

So wonderful to hear from you. Sending you tons of love. <3

• Holeinone
    Holeinone Member Posts: 1,418
    Options

Missing you

• dlb823
    dlb823 Member Posts: 2,701
    Options

Hey, Patty! So glad you haven't forgotten us! Absolutely wonderful to see you posting. Feel much better very soon! Deanna

• diana50
    diana50 Member Posts: 253
    Options

Patty

Thinking about you with only healing thoughts and prayers. Remember our bodies are designed to heal. Let the doctors do their thing and your body will come back. Lots of your people are by your side sending you hugs and love. Hang in there. If you need something ; use your nurse buzzer. 👍👍

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    Options

What do you mean miss Peppermint, when you have "no idea of what I'm talking about.".... Quote unquote??? Now why should YOU have any idea what I'm talking about if I don't? Winking You aren't supposed to know, when I just go off talking about nothing....Ha!

I just untangled this little bush-tree I bought on-sale a few weeks ago... It wasn't doing well at all... So I just pulled it up, and thought it would be much HAPPIER if I un-tangled it's little roots! So I STOOD there, with a stick, getting the packed roots out of it's ball, and put it BACK in the hole, and watered the hell out of it, so maybe it will grow........ Now my arms are all broken out....

So is that what you mean about not knowing what I am talking about? Love you Patty! HappyHeart

Now don't stay away so looooooong!

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

yea. Hoping to go home tomorrow. Thanks for all the support and love everyone.

• bestbird
    bestbird Member Posts: 232
    Options

Patty,hoping to hear good news about you leaving the hospital sometime soon, and that you begin to turn the corner and feel much better!

Hugs!

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,949
    Options

So glad to 'see' you back on BCO, Patty! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

• steelrose
    steelrose Member Posts: 318
    Options

Bust out of there, Patty! Sending all good wishes...

Rose.

• Kjones13
    Kjones13 Member Posts: 662
    Options

patty!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

I am sitting in the dark in the hospital with my brain going like 100 mph. And tears of frustration ,fears, worrying about my ds's and dh are trying to give myself a pity party. Boo hoo had my 10 minute meltdown now ready to brush myself off and put on my -stretched way too thin- big girl panties.

fThought I would pop in and see how everyone was. Wow so much love and compassion from y'all has gotten my tears to be thankfulness for all the blessings I do have. It could def be worse

So watch out cancer cells I am so ready for my meds to start kicking cancers butt. Watch out people I got my chatty (chatty patty) back on.

• Lynnwood1960
    Lynnwood1960 Member Posts: 1,107
    Options

Patty, you go girl!! So true that our big girl panties are stretched way too thin! Sitting here in PA getting ready to go to work, was thinking of you and here you are awake! I haven't been on here long but it's evident how much you are loved! Glad to see you posting again! Cancer better watch out, you're back and ready to kick butt!!

• heidihill
    heidihill Member Posts: 1,856
    Options

Go, Patty! Those big-girl panties are made of some strong fiber. Hope you are out of there soon!

• Chevyboy
    Options

Peppermint honey.......... Now don't go falling apart on us, and cry...... Well not for more than a minute. YOU have to stay strong, for your D's and that Husband..... they don't want no more tears..........

And what do you mean "sitting in the dark" ??? Don't they have lights there? Are you in some sort of cave or something? And you need a Coleman Lantern? WTH?? Someone better go find you and take you home........

Okay go home, and try and stay there.... You need to get up and scrub those floors.... or come here and do mine. Too much time's a wastin'....

Winter is on it's way.... and the leaves are starting to fall..... oh by the way... you can come help me rake my yard.... just sayin'...............

• Chevyboy
    Options

• dmacw
    dmacw Member Posts: 64
    Options

Great to hear from you Patty so good to hear from you.

Donna

• terrij152
    terrij152 Member Posts: 63
    Options

Sending prayers your way Patty, I hope you get home soon!

Heart

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

good morning ladies.

I am so excited they say I WILL go home today. Hip hip hooray.

Again thanks for all the prayers sent up for me and my family

Chevy. - ok you got me laughing right now , I love your post always. So are your leaves changing color or just falling off.

• Chevyboy
    Options

Oh OK Peppermint! You mean they are kicking your little butt out of that place now? And I know they are going to give you a little sack full of instructions and do-it-yourself needle things, and bottles of meds and weed..... and here's Willie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU

• Chevyboy
    Options

Maybe we could all meet at YOUR house and CELEBRATE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

• Chevyboy
    Options

Our leaves..... sorry, I forgot.... Yes, they are changing, and most lovely, especially up in the high country, and a LITTLE around here, but haven't had a frost yet... A lot coming down, but it's a beautiful time of year!

Arizona eh? You have leaves? Hah! It's ALWAYS nice there!

• LindaE54
    LindaE54 Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Patty - hurray for going home!