Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

patty

Options

Comments

• diana50
    diana50 Member Posts: 253
    Options

Patty

Soo happy to hear you are escaping the hospital. Glad on your way home. Home sweet home becomes bottom line after hospital. Mostly I am happy to hear you are better and body is healing. 👍

• tangandchris
    tangandchris Member Posts: 934
    Options

((hugs)) Patty so good to see a post from you. You are really cared about here and we missed seeing you :)

Love and prayers Patty!

• Loveroflife
    Loveroflife Member Posts: 4,243
    Options

• Loveroflife
    Options

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    Options

Patty thanks 4 checking in. Been there with the uti n septis, the antibiotics take away the appetite  it suckschang in therr

• ronniekay
    ronniekay Member Posts: 657
    Options

Nowhere like home :-)

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

Patty, where are you??? Missing you

• PattyPeppermint
    PattyPeppermint Member Posts: 8,950
    Options

hello all. I haven't even logged on in awhile. Sorry. I was blown away by the support when I logged on tonite. Wiping away tears. Thank you ladies. Who knew my "virtual " friends were where I feel most confortable. Thanks bco ,, thanks friends.

I am still having a rough time. Daily vomiting, nausea, diahrea, sleeping all day like 15,+ hours probably, pain in back etc. Quality of life has sucked. Mo is taking me off tx for 2 weeks to see if thats the problem. Some really weird neurological stuff going on. Brain mri was negative but def something going on. OK enough whining from me.

I am asking for continued prayer for me and my family. For those who don't know I have a dh of 24 years and two dss , 13 & 10.

Thanks again friends ! 😂😀

• blondiex46
    blondiex46 Member Posts: 2,726
    Options

Patty I. Missed u thought n prayer s, wish we live closer

• sas-schatzi
    sas-schatzi Member Posts: 15,879
    Options

L&H&P's sassy

• Maureen813
    Maureen813 Member Posts: 1,826
    Options

prayers patty that a break is the key to move beyond the rough patch.

Maureen

• jazzygirl
    jazzygirl Member Posts: 11,930
    Options

Hi Patty- Sassy shared this thread so we can keep up with you. I am sorry things have been so hard for you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and wishing you better days. We love you sister.

• Loveroflife
    Options

Oh Patty!!!

And most importantly prayers for you and family. May the Lord carry your burden and grant you comfort and peace during this difficult time.

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258
    Options

PEPPERMINT! Oh hey girl, what are we going to do with you? I know! Circle the wagons with you in the middle sitting on your Queen chair, and we all singing "Kum Ba Yah!

• LindaE54
    LindaE54 Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Patty - I hope the med break will give answers. Definitely praying for you and your family.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,949
    Options

Saying prayers and sending hugs.

• Rosevalley
    Rosevalley Member Posts: 1,664
    Options

Patty just found this thread- hugs and more hugs. Get better soon!

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

thanks everyone.

Love y'all so very much

• susan3
    susan3 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

hey we found you..yeahhhhh. Take care girlfriend .i hope things turn around for you soon. Love ha. Prayers prayers prayers..and of course hug

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,949
    Options

Hug

• Zillsnot4me
    Zillsnot4me Member Posts: 2,122
    Options

Hootie hoo. Big hugs for you and your family. Wishing you peace and comfort.

• Chevyboy
    Options

Morning Peppermint! It's only 35 here this morning...! I know Sass and Spookie would need to wear socks with their flip-flops!

You getting along okay? What have you been doing lately? I just had a flu shot, and DH is going next month for an exam before his cataract surgery...

Talk to you later! Take good care...xoxoxo

• PattyPeppermint
    Options

ugh I typed a huge response to you Chevy. You would have loved it. Full of humor, adventure, romance , politically inappropriate jokes and long jibber jabber to look smart .....but when I came back its gone ????? Wth. ?? To lazy to retype it but trust me you would have loved it. I think it ended talking about that 35 degree weather should have you and dh busy doing some ummmm.....undercover work to stay warm.

• Loveroflife
    Options

Don't you hate that? Virtual gremlins ate it!!!! 35 degree is winter temperature for us in California. Brrrrr. I'm waiting for my Japanese maple to change color. It's still green. Love fall colors

• Loveroflife
    Options

• Loveroflife
    Options

This is in Colorado, I think.

• jazzygirl
    jazzygirl Member Posts: 11,930
    Options

Loveroflife- wow, it is cold in Cali today. It is nippy here too, cold front came through! I am waiting for my trees to turn too. The ash turns a dark purple, my chinese pistache a yellow and orange, and have a beautiful oak that turns a deep red (just starting to change). The cottonwoods will be at their peak next weekend. I plan to get out for some walks the next week as the trees change color.

• Chevyboy
    Options

Yes! We like "under-cover work"....Hah! You would THINK that at 78, we would just be sitting around in wooden rockers, playing records!

Nope! But thanks anyway Peppermint.... I just HATE when I type something long, and fun, and in a second it is GONE! We'll get back together again soon! It was inappropriate??? Oh GOOD JOB girl! But then you screwed it up? Sad

• tangandchris
    tangandchris Member Posts: 934
    Options

Heart