Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dogs, dogs, dogs!

Options

Comments

• mcbaker
    mcbaker Member Posts: 1,804
    edited January 2021
    Options

I am sorry for your loss, Sunshine. It will always remind me of how little time they have on earth. We must make the best of what they have.

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,440
    edited January 2021
    Options

Nugget is a very spoiled puppy, he’s getting a blanket made for him by his mommy.

• mcbaker
    edited January 2021
    Options

I am knitting a sweater for Tippy. I had to set it aside because I was aggravating arthur. Soon as the pain goes away, I will work on it again, but only 30 minutes at a time.

He is being grouchy today. I think it is because we have a weather change coming.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

Nugget loves when I crochet, especially the big afghan I‘m working besides his blanket. He jumps up in my lap and crawls under it to stay warm.

Daddy spoils him rotten too. He takes him on little car rides and everyone goes nuts over his cuteness.

• mcbaker
    edited January 2021
    Options

I found out what was bothering him. I think he had an allergic reaction to the shampoo that the groomer used. He ended up with some scabs on top of his head and around his tail from itching himself. I had given him two baths since then, and the scabs were working loose, but he couldn't get to the ones on his head. I gave him a good brushing, and he was content.

Need to send a message to the groomer to use a hypoallergenic shampoo, or I can send what I usually use for him

• sunshine99
    sunshine99 Member Posts: 2,634
    edited January 2021
    Options

Oops, I think my post disappeared! MC, I'm glad you figured out what was going on with your pup. It's so hard to watch them be uncomfortable but it's great when you can "fix" it! :)

Carol

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hope your pup feels better soon MC

• mcbaker
    edited January 2021
    Options

He is doing fine. We just got back from a walk. He was doing the zoomies with moosie. He has killed moosie many times over, but moosie doesn't look much worse the wear, after six months. I like it, has ten different appendages for Tippy to grab onto, and a brand-mark on the rump, right where the squeaker is.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

lol

Sounds like Nugget’s stuffed tiger toy Tiggy. When Nugget gets a hold on Tiggy he whips it around by either a paw, tail or the body. I’ve had to duck a few times when he let Tiggy fly!

• sunshine99
    edited January 2021
    Options

Thanks for the chuckle! I used to wear bruises on my thighs when I got whacked by the knot end of Jeeves' rope toy.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

Finished Nugget’s napping blanket. Will get a picture up soon of him napping under it.

• JACK5IE
    JACK5IE Member Posts: 654
    edited January 2021
    Options

Dozer loves Annie.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

Nugget under his blankie image

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,914
    edited January 2021
    Options

I can’t take all this cuteness. I love dogs.

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,176
    edited January 2021
    Options

I want a blanket like that too!

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

It only took me three days and 8 rows of each of the colors in half double crochet to make it.

• mcbaker
    edited January 2021
    Options

I like projects like that which use up leftovers from other projects.

It looks nice!

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

Thanks

• rah2464
    rah2464 Member Posts: 1,192
    edited January 2021
    Options

Mommyof2 beautiful blanket! Nugget sure looks like he appreciates all your hard work.

Jack5ie what an adorable pic!

• micmel
    edited January 2021
    Options

imageGuilty guilty hiding

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

He loves it. This morning after doing his morning routine, he laid down on his dog bed and had me cover him with his blankie

• rah2464
    rah2464 Member Posts: 1,192
    edited January 2021
    Options

Oh Micmel what did he do????? hahaha

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,159
    edited January 2021
    Options

Yes ,Micmel, what did he do?

MOmmyof2 what breed of dog is Nugget? By the way, I love the name Nugget! I had a belovedrescue dog who looked similar to Nugget.

Thank you everyone for posting pictures! You add happiness to our lives at a time when we desperately need it! Dogs are awesome!

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

He’s a dachshund mix. What the other part of the mix is a mystery. The rescue where we got him from was calling him Copper, but when I saw him I thought he looked like a little Nugget of love.

• sunshine99
    edited January 2021
    Options

I love the name "Nugget". It's perfect. When we adopted Jeeves, his registered name was (no, I'm not kidding) Archie Pooh Mohawk King. It was my dad who came up with the name Jeeves. In retrospect, I think Gilligan might have been a better name for him.

• micmel
    edited January 2021
    Options

He got into a a bagof trash a drug it all over the living room and kitchen.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

Oh boy Micmel!

Sunshine, I think our dogs have a way of telling us if they like the name we give them. The first time I called Nugget by the name we gave him, I got kissed to death. His nicknames are: Snuggy Nuggy, Nug-Nug, Noogie Boogie, Slug Nug.

• mavericksmom
    mavericksmom Member Posts: 1,159
    edited January 2021
    Options

Micmel, LOL, I say that because of course I am not the one who had to clean the mess up, and the pathetic look on his face is too cute!

• micmel
    edited January 2021
    Options

it’s the hound dog I him. Always on the hunt.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

Just like my Nugget. He hunts down anything that he pleases as long as he thinks he won’t get in trouble.