Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Dogs, dogs, dogs!

Options

Comments

• m0mmyof3
    m0mmyof3 Member Posts: 9,440
    edited January 2021
    Options

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,913
    edited January 2021
    Options

lol @ that face

• sunshine99
    sunshine99 Member Posts: 2,634
    edited January 2021
    Options

MOmmyof2, I can't stop laughing at that picture! I had to copy and share it. Thank you for the laugh!

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

My step-aunt sent that one to me

• sunshine99
    edited January 2021
    Options

MOmmy, please send her a BIG thank you. She brought A LOT of laughter to a lot of people by sharing that one.

• m0mmyof3
    edited January 2021
    Options

I will

• JACK5IE
    JACK5IE Member Posts: 654
    edited February 2021
    Options

Thought I'd give you all a smile. Happy

• rah2464
    rah2464 Member Posts: 1,192
    edited February 2021
    Options

Jack5ie what a sweet puppy! Those eyes Heart

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2021
    Options

A dear friend of mine is very sad today. Yesterday she to put her Seeing Eye dog to sleep.

• sunshine99
    edited February 2021
    Options

Oh, MOmmy I'm so sorry to hear abut your friend's dog. It's heartbreaking.

• mcbaker
    mcbaker Member Posts: 1,804
    edited February 2021
    Options

Mommy, tell your friend that I send her virtual hugs. Tippy alerts me to a lot of stuff I would otherwise miss because of my hearing loss, He eases my loneliness and depression. I can't understand the depth of losing a friend like a Seeing Eye dog, but I can imagine it.

Jackie, I love that tee. That is one of the sweet nothings I tell him.

The blinker road rage dog is so much like some people.

• micmel
    edited February 2021
    Options

I’m sorry for the loss of a pup. That is so hard to do. Ugh! My heart still hurts over tag. It’s been almost 5 months .

Jack~super cuteness checking in there !

• m0mmyof3
    edited February 2021
    Options

My friend’s dog Alma was at least 12 years old. She had been retired from being a guide dog for a few years and was more of a companion in the end. My heart is breaking for my friend.

• JACK5IE
    edited February 2021
    Options

MOmmyof2...so sorry for your friend's loss.

Thank you all for your comments on my puppy and his new shirt. We keep looking at the pictures and cracking up...can't stop laughing at them! I swear this dog is human.

• rah2464
    edited February 2021
    Options

Mommyof2 so sorry for your friend's loss. That is just awful.

• pebblesv
    pebblesv Member Posts: 486
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello fellow paw parents,

Been awhile since I checked in but so nice to catch up on some adorable paw pics. And sending hugs to paw moms and dads whose little ones crossed the rainbow bridge. They are probably playing with our Kit Kat and Tucker now.

Domino and Finley are doing great and just got groomed! It’s a lot of furry cuteness right now. Hope everyone is well.

Pebbles

• m0mmyof3
    edited March 2021
    Options

• pebblesv
    pebblesv Member Posts: 486
    edited March 2021
    Options

M0mmyof2 - love that! And LOL on #6. I tried to find something similar for Pomeranians but only found this...

• m0mmyof3
    edited March 2021
    Options

I thought the Dachshund one was great since my Nugget is half weiner dog.

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,200
    edited March 2021
    Options

My DS's dog is a beagle-dachshund mix who is a bit of a butterball due to her hoovering and food aggressive behaviors. She is a rescue so we feel that her first home was in part responsible for her food behaviors (yes, she has a speical food bowl). I took her for basic command training and the instructor would always single her out for her poor "sit". She has the dachshund body so with her very short legs her "sit" was different than that of her long legged classmates. Finally one of the other owners chimed in and said "well, from where I am, she is sitting" and the instructor finally got the message. When you are as round as a sausage, have short legs and a big butt, there is not much space between standing and sitting!

• mcbaker
    edited March 2021
    Options

Tippy has started begging for music. He is taking his first nap with Celtic Woman channel on Pandora. Lots of high-frequency stuff. Just not happy unless music is on. I think I have finally gotten the right kind of "brush" for his shih-tzu coat. The previous grooming business kept telling me he was matted, without giving me any feedback on what was needed to prevent mats. I now have a mobile groomer, and I think it is a gentler technique. I enjoyed holding his head so we could cut the hair from around his eyes. She told me exactly what he needs.

• rah2464
    edited March 2021
    Options

MC isn't that interesting? I guess should be glad his test in music doesn't lean towards heavy metal!

• mcbaker
    edited March 2021
    Options

Rah, particularly when I have a nasty headache.

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2021
    Options

Nugget gave his mommy lots of comfort today. Got news a friend who I graduated from high school with had passed away last night. Nugget jumped right into my lap and let me hold him and cry

• rah2464
    edited April 2021
    Options

I am so sorry for your loss Mommyof2 - thankful you have Nugget to comfort you.

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2021
    Options

Ty. I was completely shattered. He just sat there and let me cry and hug him. Got lots of kisses from him too.

• micmel
    edited April 2021
    Options

I’m sorry mommy. For your loss.

• sunshine99
    edited April 2021
    Options

Oh, MOmmy, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend. Nugget, thank you for being there for your mom!

• JACK5IE
    edited April 2021
    Options

So sorry for your loss MOmmyof2.

• m0mmyof3
    edited April 2021
    Options

Nugget has stuck by my side since the news came. I am still trying to process it